KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » Harry Potter book 7:Harry Potter and the final battle

Harry Potter book 7:Harry Potter and the final battle
Started by: HPrOx

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darkness~Calls

to Dark: I know he wasnt bit on the full moon but the 6th book said that they dont know what the effects will be so i made it so that he would nit transform but he would act like a werewolf on thge full moon. i think it said it somwhere in there

Old Post Jul 26th, 2005 02:05 AM
Darkness~Calls is currently offline Click here to Send Darkness~Calls a Private Message Find more posts by Darkness~Calls Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

It said that his appearance had a slight wolfishness to his face, and that he had a new great liking for very rare steaks. stick out tongue

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Jul 26th, 2005 06:19 PM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkness~Calls

ooo my bad sry

Old Post Jul 26th, 2005 11:27 PM
Darkness~Calls is currently offline Click here to Send Darkness~Calls a Private Message Find more posts by Darkness~Calls Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HPRox90
Auror

Your story's great!!! Write more!!!

Old Post Jul 27th, 2005 01:34 AM
HPRox90 is currently offline Click here to Send HPRox90 a Private Message Find more posts by HPRox90 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
div

hey ppl wanna talk but where the seventh book is going to go ?

Old Post Jul 27th, 2005 01:37 AM
div is currently offline Click here to Send div a Private Message Find more posts by div Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
div

i want to know where the book is going to go because harry has said tht he has no plans to return to school, so will this book be totally different and start with harrys adventure to destroy the horcruxes or will he return to hogwarts for another year theres so much stuff for jk to put into her last book this is goin to have to be one big book

Old Post Jul 27th, 2005 01:40 AM
div is currently offline Click here to Send div a Private Message Find more posts by div Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
misslilsweetie
I'm confoosed

not the perfect place to post this srry great job! post mroe soon

Old Post Jul 27th, 2005 03:38 PM
misslilsweetie is currently offline Click here to Send misslilsweetie a Private Message Find more posts by misslilsweetie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkness~Calls

Hey im babysitting for 2 days so ill post as soon as i get back on friday. P.S. my story says whats going to happen...look at when Mrs.Weasleys tells harry and Ron something[1st or 2nd par.]

Old Post Jul 27th, 2005 08:22 PM
Darkness~Calls

Haha im not leaving for another hour i think so ill post more.

Harry sat on the edge of his bed listening to Ron's babbling.

" If you and Ginny ever got married we'd be family and actual brothers- then-" Harry couldnt take it anymore.

"Ron shut up. We got bigger problems. My scar hurts." Rons eyes became as big as

Old Post Jul 27th, 2005 09:06 PM
Darkness~Calls

i know weired place to stop ill finish friday

Old Post Jul 27th, 2005 09:06 PM
Midnight109

ok

Previously Hermione202 and Midnight_Miss

Old Post Jul 27th, 2005 09:24 PM
Midnight109 is currently offline Click here to Send Midnight109 a Private Message Find more posts by Midnight109 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
misslilsweetie
I'm confoosed

ok...post more!!! MORE!!!!

Old Post Jul 28th, 2005 05:41 PM
misslilsweetie is currently offline Click here to Send misslilsweetie a Private Message Find more posts by misslilsweetie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkness~Calls

Im home from hell!!!! I promise ill post later. i just lost a whole thing in the process sry!

Old Post Jul 29th, 2005 06:15 PM
Darkness~Calls

Rons eyes became as big as galleons.

"Harry what should we do?"

"There is no longer anything to do." he said solemmly.

They always had something to do. They would either write Dumbledor a letter or run to his office. Now that was impossible. Dumbledor had no address. He had no office. Only weekds ago he had passed. He was now in a better place where there was no Voldemort and he did not have to help Harry with his problems.

"Ron can you go so i can get dressed?" he said acting like he was no longer in pain. Ron turned on his heal and exited the room. Harry sat n his bed for about ten minutes and then stood up and got dressed.

He walked downstairs and saw the usuals. He saw the Weasleys, hermione, Fluer and some from the order of the pheonix. Harry saw Lupin and Tonks sitting close by so he went to join them.

"Wotcher Harry." said Tonks a little shaken.

Hey Tonks. Hi Lupin." he said looking at his new gaurdian. Lupin looked up at Harry and hi new fiance, Tonks. He looked upset, even warn out. Not only had it been the full moon three days ago but he had just lost his school old school professor.

"Hi Harry how are you?" he asked

"Im doing alright. But my-my-scar hurt a little while ago." as he said this the whole house became quite and looked at Harry. Ron was the only one shocked by the news.

"What?" asked Mrs.Weasley

"Did he say anything to you?" asked Lupin.

"No but he was happy. Very happy."

"I know why." said Hermione handing him the Daily Prophit.

INMATES BREAK OUT!

It is to be said that most of th inmates in Azkaban prison were Death Eaters(followers of He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named). The former gaurds of the wizarding prison,Dementors, have went to the other side. Last night they let out the prisoners. Most were able to leave. Some were to old or to sick to. Please be cautious on who you trust. If you see anyone you belive is one of these inmates contact a ministry official right away.

Harry finished reading the artical out loud. He then put it down and looked at everyone.

"Harry you do know what this means don you?" asked Ginny sitting down next to him.

"Yes they are going to try and find me. Ron Ginny Hermione can i talk to you in the other room?" they nodded and followed him.

"What is it mate?" asked Ron sitting on the sofa.

"I might have to go to Godrics Hollow a little early." he said. Ginny began to sulk.

"You mean WE might have to leave early. Right Harry?" said Hermione furiously.

"Guys if you come with me youll miss the wedding an you could be-" the cut him off

"Put in danger." they said in unison.

"We already told you we are coming. We dont care what you say." Harry smiled and they walked back into the other room. Harry was thinking how they would tell the order and the Weasleys that they would be leaving. Just thensomeone apperated in.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2005 08:19 PM
yoda545
jedi

great carry on i dont like cliff hangers

Old Post Jul 29th, 2005 08:37 PM
yoda545 is currently offline Click here to Send yoda545 a Private Message Find more posts by yoda545 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Midnight109

me neither , write more

Old Post Jul 29th, 2005 09:40 PM
Midnight109 is currently offline Click here to Send Midnight109 a Private Message Find more posts by Midnight109 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkness~Calls

Tmrw i swear on my next 3 post ill write tmrw.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2005 11:58 PM
Darkness~Calls

tell me what you think im not sure....

A] Good/Happy
B] Danger/flee
C]Something to do with Hogwarts

Pick 1

Old Post Jul 30th, 2005 02:49 PM
misslilsweetie
I'm confoosed

c] something to do with hogwarts...

Old Post Jul 30th, 2005 08:06 PM
Midnight109

quote: (post)
Originally posted by HPrOx
Tmrw i swear on my next 3 post ill write tmrw.

you swore !

quote: (post)
Originally posted by HPrOx
tell me what you think im not sure....

A] Good/Happy
B] Danger/flee
C]Something to do with Hogwarts

Pick 1

B] Danger/flee - more excitement ! big grin

Old Post Jul 30th, 2005 08:56 PM