KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » Harry Potter book 7:Harry Potter and the final battle

Harry Potter book 7:Harry Potter and the final battle
Started by: HPrOx

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
HPRox90
Auror

It's great so far! Post soon!

Old Post Sep 7th, 2005 12:05 AM
HPRox90 is currently offline Click here to Send HPRox90 a Private Message Find more posts by HPRox90 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gregmontanza

Harry Potter and the Prophecy Fulfilled

Prologue-

After the burial things were never the same at hogwarts there was a lot of rumours going around about what had really happened the night, the before. the only thing that the students knew was true was the fact the Dumbledore was dead.

"Harry mate its time for us to go the Tran will be here any moment,
I’m coming Ron I just want to take one last look around after all I’m not coming back. 'Oh Harry don't be so silly vol... He won't get you while you've got the order guarding you. 'Its not that Harry replied; it’s just that me and your sister we kind of, "Harry you don't have to say any more. Even though I’d never tell her this she is growing up and I can't stand in the way of who she does or doesn't want to be with but hey look on the bright side when we defeat voldemort you two can get back togeth...

before Ron was able to finish his sentence the bedroom door opened there were two girls standing in the doorway one had long brown bushy hair and other had longing flowing ginger hair.

"Harry Ron we have to go now"
"Hi Harry said Ginny"
"Hi"
"You all right said Ginny"
"I’m fine Hermione’s right we got to go before we get left behind"

Harry took up Hedwig’s bird cage and moved towards the door. Just as he was about to walk through it Ginny gave him a hug and kissed him gently on the cheek. As Harry walked down the many flights of stairs and out into the light of day he looked back at great hall and turned his head to the tower where Dumbledore had been two nights before. The wind blew heavier and blew Harry’s untidy hair away from his eyes revealing his lightning shaped scar and the locket reflected back in his glasses the fake horcruxe and with a look of in trepidation he said R.A.B

Fade out---------

Old Post Sep 9th, 2005 10:25 AM
gregmontanza is currently offline Click here to Send gregmontanza a Private Message Find more posts by gregmontanza Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkness~Calls

that was good ill post more l8r

Old Post Sep 10th, 2005 05:51 PM
Darkness~Calls is currently offline Click here to Send Darkness~Calls a Private Message Find more posts by Darkness~Calls Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mcd222

keep going

Old Post Sep 11th, 2005 07:59 PM
mcd222 is currently offline Click here to Send mcd222 a Private Message Find more posts by mcd222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
paliwal_ruppal
A teenage witch

please post u haven't from a long time.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2005 07:00 AM
paliwal_ruppal is currently offline Click here to Send paliwal_ruppal a Private Message Find more posts by paliwal_ruppal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jlee17xoxo412

yea i know your doing good

So guys are the most confusing thing ever on earth

Old Post Sep 26th, 2005 09:31 PM
jlee17xoxo412 is currently offline Click here to Send jlee17xoxo412 a Private Message Find more posts by jlee17xoxo412 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
paliwal_ruppal
A teenage witch

I too.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2005 03:48 PM
paliwal_ruppal is currently offline Click here to Send paliwal_ruppal a Private Message Find more posts by paliwal_ruppal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
scooby doo 12

write more

Old Post Oct 6th, 2005 12:43 AM
scooby doo 12 is currently offline Click here to Send scooby doo 12 a Private Message Find more posts by scooby doo 12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkness~Calls

BacK!

"Harry this is acid...acid usualy isnt in a pensive." said Hermione. Harry looked at her.

"If it isnt a oensive than what is it?" asked Ginny. Harry thought for a minute. If it wasnt a pensive what else could it be.

"A Horcrux." Harry whispered.

"What?" asked Cassie in a shocked voice.

"Harry what do you mean-" started Ron

"Hermione your the one who is best in our year. What is that spell that reveals what something really is?" he asked excitedly.

"Well there are a lot of them. There is one you could use called revilo or you could use reveal you secrets or-"

Harry pulled out his wand and pinted it at the liqued on the ground.

"Reveal your secrets" he said in a rush. The acid suddenly started to come together. It started to come into a shape that was hard to tell at first. Then it started to form the shape of a cup. Harry smiled.

"OK. Dont touch with your bare hands. Im am going to pck it up and put it in one of the coburts. Whatever you do,do not mess with this thing...its dangerous. Am i understood Cassie?" As he said this he looked straight at the girl.

Well i will start writing more for now on. School has benn really hectic and all so i dont have much time on the computer.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2005 02:31 PM
Darkness~Calls is currently offline Click here to Send Darkness~Calls a Private Message Find more posts by Darkness~Calls Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jlee17xoxo412

yay you posted. and your telling me about school. i can't wait till i get a break...lol.. well take your time

So guys are the most confusing thing ever on earth

Old Post Oct 15th, 2005 02:42 PM
jlee17xoxo412 is currently offline Click here to Send jlee17xoxo412 a Private Message Find more posts by jlee17xoxo412 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkness~Calls

Thanks sorry again but school sucks!! My teachers are already talking about GEPA's. And i dont understand why i have to go to school when i know what i want to do with my life...post more tmrw

Old Post Oct 15th, 2005 11:10 PM
InvaderMeeMoo

big grin wonderful story, i'd love to read more...great plot, and I don't mind how it's fast-paced because I don't need to hear the useless details like "and harry blushed like a rose, which reminded him of looking at roses..etc etc". It gets stupid after a while. Anyway, great story. Suggestion: Harry and Ginny need to get more serious, just to smite Ron. shifty (I know, it sounds dirty, but seriously. Consider it. At least put some kissing in there.)

Old Post Oct 19th, 2005 11:44 PM
InvaderMeeMoo is currently offline Click here to Send InvaderMeeMoo a Private Message Find more posts by InvaderMeeMoo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkness~Calls

Dont worry i plan on putting some kissing or something in there just not yet pml

Old Post Oct 21st, 2005 08:07 PM
Durza

keep going!!!

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2005 10:22 PM
Durza is currently offline Click here to Send Durza a Private Message Find more posts by Durza Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkness~Calls

Almost an hour later the group was sittingwith the Weasleys and the order starting to explain their plans.

"We are not going back to Hogwarts as you know. Dumbledor has sent me on a mission. I cant tell you what it is Moody he didnt want anyone to know. The only ones who know about it are the four of us." Harry said. The order looked at him in awe. Moody looked furious." We have a small problem...Everyone this is Cassie. Sirius's daughter. We cant afford to drag her along with us. Its too dangerous. We need you to take her to headquarters and keep an eye on her. We just met her today. I am sorry for the troubles. We will stay in touch an owl a day if possible most likely every other day."

Ill finish posting later sorry

Old Post Nov 5th, 2005 04:22 PM
IcyMag3
Fanfic Crazy

errr y stop here?

Old Post Dec 28th, 2005 04:03 AM
IcyMag3 is currently offline Click here to Send IcyMag3 a Private Message Find more posts by IcyMag3 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkness~Calls

everyone i am sooooooo sry my sister crashed my computer and i cant go on im at my uncles house and i really want to write so ill start now i should gte a new one in a few weeks

Old Post Dec 28th, 2005 11:50 PM
Darkness~Calls

"So it was true...all of it the things Sirius said. We all thought that it was a joke, to make himself sound more interesting." said Tonks.

"we need you to take her in Mrs. Wealsey we cant do it. We need to work on this alone. We cant bring her with us." Said Hermione

The Weasleys looked at each other and nodded.

An hour later the group apperated back to Their homes. Hermione and Ron went to their rooms and Ginny and HArry were left alone to clean up the mess of the order.

crap G2G bible hugging grandmother alert post more later (swear)

Old Post Dec 28th, 2005 11:57 PM
IcyMag3
Fanfic Crazy

lol that was kinda short...but thanks big grin

Old Post Dec 29th, 2005 11:43 AM
IcyMag3 is currently offline Click here to Send IcyMag3 a Private Message Find more posts by IcyMag3 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkness~Calls

OK I can probally gaurntee that no one is reading this anymore because i havent posted in about 5 months well heres the deal. I will start posting a diffrent story that ive been writing ill post on this one only if you guys liked the story cause personally i think it sucked!!! so if you want me continue with this story type 'yes' if no we.....put no and ill start posting a better onehappy

Old Post Feb 11th, 2006 04:52 PM