KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » Appreciation and Anti Threads » Anit Thread: (H/Hr) Because It'd be akward and weird.

Who do you want Harry to get with
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Ginny 28 62.22%
Hermionie. 17 37.78%
Total: 45 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Anit Thread: (H/Hr) Because It'd be akward and weird.
Started by: Saberstylemasta

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (14): « First ... « 10 11 [12] 13 14 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The Phantom
Angel of Music

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Diamond~Kisses
I'm sticking up for what I beleive in, remember? I will not back down again.
You got to understand your going to get in trouble by saying that.

Thank you Neha for the sig!
This years Musical: Little Shop of Horrors (sig for it hopefully coming soon)

Old Post Nov 12th, 2005 10:25 PM
The Phantom is currently offline Click here to Send The Phantom a Private Message Find more posts by The Phantom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diamonds
I'm Special.

Originally posted by The Phantom
You got to understand your going to get in trouble by saying that.
*sigh* I'm an idiot

http://sweetaslemons.deviantart.com/

Old Post Nov 13th, 2005 02:16 PM
Diamonds is currently offline Click here to Send Diamonds a Private Message Find more posts by Diamonds Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diamonds
I'm Special.

I know a girl who is a H/Hr and she is always going "But did you see Harry's face when Hermione walked down the stairs?! It's love!"

MOVIE!! THAT WAS DANIEL RADCLIFFE'S FACE!!

Okay, rant for the season over.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2006 03:23 PM
Diamonds is currently offline Click here to Send Diamonds a Private Message Find more posts by Diamonds Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sammii

I deffinately think r/hr i think h/g but idnt think it will happen because the seventh hp book might as well be a romance .......h/hr just dont work , its clear in all the books & films its r/hr

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2006 02:23 PM
sammii is currently offline Click here to Send sammii a Private Message Find more posts by sammii Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
#1Rupert_Lover
Loving Rupert Grint

I definitely agree with that Sammii.

Buds-MerMorgan02; AddictedToBoys

Old Post Feb 12th, 2006 02:49 AM
#1Rupert_Lover is currently offline Click here to Send #1Rupert_Lover a Private Message Find more posts by #1Rupert_Lover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diamonds
I'm Special.

Originally posted by sammii
I deffinately think r/hr i think h/g but idnt think it will happen because the seventh hp book might as well be a romance .......h/hr just dont work , its clear in all the books & films its r/hr
With the movies I must dissagree. I think the movies hint at mostly H/Hr, but there are quite a few R/Hr scenes in there, which is good for us happy

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2006 09:15 PM
#1Rupert_Lover
Loving Rupert Grint

Originally posted by Diamonds
With the movies I must dissagree. I think the movies hint at mostly H/Hr, but there are quite a few R/Hr scenes in there, which is good for us happy

Actually, the second and third movies showed more hints of Ron and Hermione.
The Goblet of Fire showed little, But I don't think they were pointing the movie to H/Hr either. they were just showing that Hermione was being a motherly figure towards Harry. not to mention Harry and Ron had a fall out, so Hermione would only talk to Harry. plus they were just showing that hermione was a good friend. That's pretty much it, because the whole cast and crew think Ron and Hermione will get together.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2006 11:30 PM
#1Rupert_Lover is currently offline Click here to Send #1Rupert_Lover a Private Message Find more posts by #1Rupert_Lover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
flabmaster

Re: Anit Thread: (H/Hr) Because It'd be akward and weird.

Originally posted by JesuseyGoodness
Ok, seriously, I'm not going to poke fun at, or insult anybody who is an H/Hr shipper, but I personally don't believe that They'll end up together. I'm thinking that Harry and Hermionie are just frineds, and here are some reasons why.

1. Hermionie loves Ron

2. [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Harry has "strong feelings" for Ginny (ven though they broke up

3. It'd be akward and weird.

4.When Hermy and Ron stopped speaking, so did Hermy and Harry.

5. Hermionie helped RON onto the team, NOT Harry

6. Hermionie doesn't help Harry with his homework as much as she does Ron.

7. There are some things Harry only tells Ron, not Hermionie.

That's it for now, but I'll post more when I think of them, and others can post too!

Ok...(inhales)
1. No evidence.
2. I'll give you that.
3. How?
4. She got mad at him for siding against her, and besides, he started talking again with her before Ron.
5. Harry made it easily, Ron needed the help.
6. Harry doesn't need it.
7. There are also some things Harry only tells Hermione.

My reasoning for H/Hr, Harry is smart, Ron is not the sharpest tool in the shed and can't really carry on a conversation with Hermione as easy as Harry can.

(exhales)

Old Post Mar 9th, 2006 07:04 AM
flabmaster is currently offline Click here to Send flabmaster a Private Message Find more posts by flabmaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

Originally posted by flabmaster
Ok...(inhales)
1. No evidence.
2. I'll give you that.
3. How?
4. She got mad at him for siding against her, and besides, he started talking again with her before Ron.

My reasoning for H/Hr, Harry is smart, Ron is not the sharpest tool in the shed and can't really carry on a conversation with Hermione as easy as Harry can.

(exhales)
One, this anti thread. Don't support.

Now I have fun with your answers.

1. Read HBP, it shows a lot of Ron/Hermione
2. Got nothing against this answer.
3. Good question.
4. Harry sided against her... hmm... think about it.
5. So? She actually went against a lot of rules to allow Ron to be on the team. No affection there?
6. Yes... he does.
7. Name a couple.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2006 11:00 PM
The Phantom is currently offline Click here to Send The Phantom a Private Message Find more posts by The Phantom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ardia

I hate RG i am a h/hr shipper

Old Post Mar 21st, 2006 08:27 PM
ardia is currently offline Click here to Send ardia a Private Message Find more posts by ardia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

Originally posted by ardia
Ok, one, they aren't going together. Get over it. Two, this is ANTI H/HR, don't come in here supporting!

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2006 12:49 AM
Diamonds
I'm Special.

Originally posted by #1Rupert_Lover
Actually, the second and third movies showed more hints of Ron and Hermione.
The Goblet of Fire showed little, But I don't think they were pointing the movie to H/Hr either. they were just showing that Hermione was being a motherly figure towards Harry. not to mention Harry and Ron had a fall out, so Hermione would only talk to Harry. plus they were just showing that hermione was a good friend. That's pretty much it, because the whole cast and crew think Ron and Hermione will get together.
I know what you mean, but the bits where Hermione was saying she's scared for Harry got the Hr/H shippers going stick out tongue
Originally posted by flabmaster
Ok...(inhales)
1. No evidence.
2. I'll give you that.
3. How?

(exhales)
READ THE RULES!!! YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO SUPPORT IN HERE, OKAY?! Please leave us alone. Do we go in the H/Hr support thread (I mean me and TP) and say stuff like "It's not H/Hr!! I have plenty of reasons against all of yours..."? Do we? No. So do not come in here if you are a H/Hr supporter!! STAY OUT, FIENDS!!

Old Post Mar 27th, 2006 08:31 PM
Diamonds
I'm Special.

I saw this icon and loved it:

Attachment: 10384385.jpg
This has been downloaded 45 time(s).

Old Post Jun 5th, 2006 04:48 PM
The Phantom
Angel of Music

I saw this icon and loved it:
Hahahahaha. That's so funny.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2006 08:10 PM
#1Rupert_Lover
Loving Rupert Grint

I'm not too fond of that comment. That's somebody I'd probably never get along with.

I know what you mean, but the bits where Hermione was saying she's scared for Harry got the Hr/H shippers going stick out tongue

This is true, but I have a feeling the filmmakers weren't intending those moments to show that they're falling in love, the way H/Hr shippers put it out to look like. I think they were doing it more like the book, as in showing it as more like a brotherly/sisterly type of bond than a love interest. After all, being scared for someone doesn't mean you're in love with them. it could just mean you care about them. and that's two different things. I just felt like pointing that out to everyone.

The problem with H/Hr shippers is that they read into the "clues" too deeply. And I think all of us, here, agree on that.

Last edited by #1Rupert_Lover on Jun 6th, 2006 at 01:50 AM

Old Post Jun 6th, 2006 01:48 AM
Diamonds
I'm Special.

I agree.

But I kind of don't mind the shippers who are like "Whatever, it's not gonna happen, I still like & support my ship" but the rest who say that every other ship containing Harry or Hermione is all a load of bull. I mean, I am a HUGE H/Ger, but I don't mind H/D, it makes me giggle. Heehee. Hem. Yes. And I quite like Ginny/Dean. And Ginny/Draco. And I am a big big big R/Hrer but I still lurve Herm/Draco.

Okay that was kind of off topic but whatever. I think I made a point.

But all I'm saying is I don't care what ship I read any more, sort of (except maybe H/Hr...I just don't like it. But I read a really well written one once). I mean, clearly Harry/Draco is not going to happen, nor is Hermione/Draco or Ginny/Draco, but I like to read about them and have icons and sigs on my PC with those ships on them. I guess it's hard to explain without doing it (oo-er) yourself.

What a long post. Hey, I had 7 hours sleep last night and it 00:05am. I've been up since 7am. Give me a break.

x
D

Old Post Jun 9th, 2006 11:05 PM
Arctic
Crazy Forum Guy

I didnt like cho much. I mean, Cedric was her boyfriend, but for the sake of all things, he wasnt her soulmate. She went out with him, what, half a year? and she was crying her eyes out every second about him. Get a grip, human hosepipe!

Old Post Sep 17th, 2006 06:56 PM
Arctic is currently offline Click here to Send Arctic a Private Message Find more posts by Arctic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diamonds
I'm Special.

Originally posted by Arctic
I didnt like cho much. I mean, Cedric was her boyfriend, but for the sake of all things, he wasnt her soulmate. She went out with him, what, half a year? and she was crying her eyes out every second about him. Get a grip, human hosepipe!
Did you not read the title What the f**k?

Old Post Sep 21st, 2006 08:27 PM
siriuswriter

Ah, the militant H/Hrers.

Can I drop an anvil? Can I? Can I?

It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2006 04:16 AM
siriuswriter is currently offline Click here to Send siriuswriter a Private Message Find more posts by siriuswriter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~KoK!~
Sock Hunter

I remember this thread. Good times...good times.

W:5|L:2|T:0|

Nothing is true...everything is permitted.

Old Post Dec 26th, 2006 07:36 PM
~KoK!~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~KoK!~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~KoK!~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote