KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » Appreciation and Anti Threads » Anit Thread: (H/Hr) Because It'd be akward and weird.

Who do you want Harry to get with
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Ginny 28 62.22%
Hermionie. 17 37.78%
Total: 45 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Anit Thread: (H/Hr) Because It'd be akward and weird.
Started by: Saberstylemasta

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (14): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
#1Rupert_Lover
Loving Rupert Grint

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Stealth_Knight
Harry didn't need help to get into the team, he was the CAPTAIN!
1. > she does not!
6. > cuz ron NEEDS more help than Harry does roll eyes (sarcastic) it's clear that Harry's much brighter than Ron is erm

So, you're saying that Hermione doing something that was COMPLETELY unlike her just to get Ron on the team was not unusual?

And how would you know if Hermione doesn't love Ron? Think about it, she was jealous when Ron started dating Lavender. she wanted to take Ron to the Slug Club, and when that changed, she went with Mclaggen. And when Harry asked her why she even went with Mclaggen in the first place, and she said it was because she hoped that it would make Ron the angriest. And when Ron said he loved her, though it wasn't really what it sounded, Hermione blushed!

And why is Hermione all of the sudden doing Ron's homework when before the fifth year, she told Ron and Harry that they had to do it themselves! And it all started when she watched Ron tear up that paper with amusement on her face. From that point on, she continued to do that. Especially after Ron came out of the Hospital Wing. not to mention she was scared to death when Ron got poisoned.

Buds-MerMorgan02; AddictedToBoys

Old Post Aug 8th, 2005 02:13 PM
#1Rupert_Lover is currently offline Click here to Send #1Rupert_Lover a Private Message Find more posts by #1Rupert_Lover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Midnight109

You're not supposed to defend them in here...........

Previously Hermione202 and Midnight_Miss

Old Post Aug 8th, 2005 05:37 PM
Midnight109 is currently offline Click here to Send Midnight109 a Private Message Find more posts by Midnight109 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
#1Rupert_Lover
Loving Rupert Grint

I'm just saying! If Hermione liked Harry, she would have done all those things because of him, and not Ron. I mean, she wasn't even upset about Harry dating Ginny. she was about Ron dating Lavender, though. And Hermione was even the person who told Ginny to see what happens if she stopped acting like she didn't have a crush on Harry anymore!

Old Post Aug 8th, 2005 09:02 PM
#1Rupert_Lover is currently offline Click here to Send #1Rupert_Lover a Private Message Find more posts by #1Rupert_Lover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Midnight109

Well say this in another thread ! you'rew not allowed to defend them in here ! Read the rules big grin

Old Post Aug 8th, 2005 09:07 PM
Midnight109 is currently offline Click here to Send Midnight109 a Private Message Find more posts by Midnight109 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syren
dreaming

Hang on... in this thread you're not supposed to defend Harry and Hermione. Actually. It's an anti Harry/Hermione thread roll eyes (sarcastic) So #1 Rupert Lover is well within her rights to say that Ron and Hermione should get together. How about you read the rules?

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Aug 8th, 2005 09:20 PM
Syren is currently offline Click here to Send Syren a Private Message Find more posts by Syren Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Midnight109

oh yea, i mistaked it for the Anti R/H thread . I often get confused between those two . sorry embarrasment embarrasment embarrasment

Old Post Aug 8th, 2005 09:24 PM
Syren
dreaming

laughing out loud I'm sorry too... I was a little rude ninja

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Aug 8th, 2005 09:25 PM
Syren is currently offline Click here to Send Syren a Private Message Find more posts by Syren Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Coonskin 13
Racoon

Here are some H/Hr sites that will make you laugh:
Ultimate betrayal petition Rating:laughing
un-tribute to JRK Rating:laughing laughing
Ultimate Betrayal Rating:
(note while these are pro H/Hr sites they TOO funny for a Anti H/Hr)
AND funny anti h/hr sites:
Loyalty to Emmerson petition Rating:
Emerson thugs Rating: thumb up
Crazy shipper ban Rating:
Let JK Rowling write her own books Rating: Happy Dance
And dont forget the Stupidest thing in the world, The HMS Harmony forums: THE STUPIDEST THING IN THE WORLD Rating:

Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Yes, in case you noticed I have been gone, and yes, I'm back indefinately. If you want to hear of my crazy adventures during my absence look in my profile!

Last edited by Coonskin 13 on Aug 10th, 2005 at 02:57 AM

Old Post Aug 10th, 2005 02:51 AM
Coonskin 13 is currently offline Click here to Send Coonskin 13 a Private Message Find more posts by Coonskin 13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Dear God. I knew they were a little off. But this is just insane. A petition?!?!?

Ugh. They need SERIOUS mental help.

H/Hr shippers. There's fanfiction. Read them.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2005 04:39 AM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Midnight109

Originally posted by Syren
laughing out loud I'm sorry too... I was a little rude ninja

Nah you weren't , I made a stupid mustake .

Old Post Aug 10th, 2005 04:41 AM
Coonskin 13
Racoon

Originally posted by Draco69
Dear God. I knew they were a little off. But this is just insane. A petition?!?!?

Ugh. They need SERIOUS mental help.

H/Hr shippers. There's fanfiction. Read them.

I know. The H/Hr shippers on this site have accepted deafeat. Meanwhile some fool is starting a petition and has some one in JKR's "inner circle" that she is in destroy all humans and she says that Ginny and Ron will be killed by aliens attacking hogwarts laughing laughing laughing .

Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Yes, in case you noticed I have been gone, and yes, I'm back indefinately. If you want to hear of my crazy adventures during my absence look in my profile!

Old Post Aug 10th, 2005 02:03 PM
Coonskin 13 is currently offline Click here to Send Coonskin 13 a Private Message Find more posts by Coonskin 13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Creshosk

Originally posted by Hermione202
oh yea, i mistaked it for the Anti R/H thread . I often get confused between those two . sorry embarrasment embarrasment embarrasment

Part of the problem is the wierd

Hermione is "H" in "H/R" and "Hr" in "H/Hr"

Of course I usually mistake the "H" in "H/R" as being Harry, which is a whole other kettle of fish. . .

Old Post Aug 10th, 2005 03:02 PM
Creshosk is currently offline Click here to Send Creshosk a Private Message Find more posts by Creshosk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
#1Rupert_Lover
Loving Rupert Grint

Originally posted by Hermione202

You're forgiven. smile

Old Post Aug 10th, 2005 03:56 PM
#1Rupert_Lover
Loving Rupert Grint

Originally posted by Coonskin 13
I know. The H/Hr shippers on this site have accepted deafeat. Meanwhile some fool is starting a petition and has some one in JKR's "inner circle" that she is in destroy all humans and she says that Ginny and Ron will be killed by aliens attacking hogwarts laughing laughing laughing .

aliens attacking Hogwarts? That would be ridiculous. not to mention that I dislike the idea of anyone having the thought of Ron or Ginny dying. Mostly Ron, though. he's my favorite character. though, I think everyone figured that out, by now.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2005 04:02 PM
Coonskin 13
Racoon

The real funny thing is some freak belives it. follow my link to ultimate betrayal.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2005 04:10 PM
#1Rupert_Lover
Loving Rupert Grint

man! whoever created that website is a complete mentalist! I keep wondering why these H/Hr shippers keep insisting Harry and Hermione will get together. the obvious answer is right in front of them, and they ignore it

Old Post Aug 10th, 2005 04:20 PM
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

I hav to say the nicknames are just SAD!

Harmonies and Herons?!?

Old Post Aug 10th, 2005 08:47 PM
Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Creshosk

Wow. . .

They're getting so worked up over the character's relationships that they know are false, but fight it tooth and nail and even go so far as to attack the author and threaten to boycott the book?

JKR made the characters. . . but she is wrong about. . .

Man I hope when I start producing my work I get this animosity and hatred. . . despite what they say about boycotting it they're going to buy it anyway. . . I mean look how worked up they get, they're hooked! If they truly hated the books now they'd abadon anything that has to do with them. Including making a petition to change a book they aren't even going to get.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 03:00 AM
Creshosk is currently offline Click here to Send Creshosk a Private Message Find more posts by Creshosk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
#1Rupert_Lover
Loving Rupert Grint

Originally posted by Creshosk
Wow. . .

They're getting so worked up over the character's relationships that they know are false, but fight it tooth and nail and even go so far as to attack the author and threaten to boycott the book?

JKR made the characters. . . but she is wrong about. . .

Man I hope when I start producing my work I get this animosity and hatred. . . despite what they say about boycotting it they're going to buy it anyway. . . I mean look how worked up they get, they're hooked! If they truly hated the books now they'd abadon anything that has to do with them. Including making a petition to change a book they aren't even going to get.

I know! some people are obsessed with H/Hr, and they can't admit that they're wrong! Now, I don't mind at all that they make their own fanfiction about it, but when they start making petitions to change a book, and threaten about it, that's where they're going a little overboard!

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 11:38 AM
#1Rupert_Lover
Loving Rupert Grint

Originally posted by Phoenix
I hav to say the nicknames are just SAD!

Harmonies and Herons?!?

Yeah, they are sad. Personally, I think Herm-oh-ninny and Won Won sound better. big grin

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 11:47 AM