KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » Appreciation and Anti Threads » Anit Thread: (H/Hr) Because It'd be akward and weird.

Who do you want Harry to get with
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Ginny 28 62.22%
Hermionie. 17 37.78%
Total: 45 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Anit Thread: (H/Hr) Because It'd be akward and weird.
Started by: Saberstylemasta

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (14): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Creshosk

quote: (post)
Originally posted by #1Rupert_Lover
I know! some people are obsessed with H/Hr, and they can't admit that they're wrong! Now, I don't mind at all that they make their own fanfiction about it, but when they start making petitions to change a book, and threaten about it, that's where they're going a little overboard!
It's not that they can't admit when they're wrong, because they did. It's that they are fighting back and threatening the author because they didn't get their way.

But even if their on-line petition succeeded they'd never know unless they bought the book.

You either petition OR boycott. . . you can't do both because you'll never know if the petition worked.

And attacking someone else over their own creation is just frightening. . .

Why don't they just go write their own books with characters the way they want them? And then have people attack them over their own creations. . .

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 02:14 PM
Creshosk is currently offline Click here to Send Creshosk a Private Message Find more posts by Creshosk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Coonskin 13
Racoon

Originally posted by Creshosk
It's not that they can't admit when they're wrong, because they did. It's that they are fighting back and threatening the author because they didn't get their way.

No, sadly they still beleive they are right. go to the ultimate betrayal main page and you'll see what I mean.

Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Yes, in case you noticed I have been gone, and yes, I'm back indefinately. If you want to hear of my crazy adventures during my absence look in my profile!

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 02:35 PM
Coonskin 13 is currently offline Click here to Send Coonskin 13 a Private Message Find more posts by Coonskin 13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
percussion#1

Barf Harry and Hermione will get together!!!

Look PIELOVER666 you bastard!!EVERTHING you said is WRONG!! 1. "Hermione loves Ron".........wrong you son of a *****!!! She only STARTED liking him for two reasons,Harry didn't NOTICE her [yet!]and she got JEALOUS.SO ****ING WHAT?!?!?! She liked Harry for 5 freaking years! 2.He has strong feelings for Ginny.....wrong again asswipe!!!! If a girl got prettier I would date her too!!!! But did she ever stand in front of Harry and say "If you're going to kill Harry,you're going to have to kill us too?!?!?!" NO!!!!! 3.It would be AWKWARD and WIERD!! THIS IS WERE I DRAW THE LINE YOU DICKHEAD!!!!! No,Hermione and Ron is WIERD AND AWKWARD!! You can't just put the perfect girl for Harry in Hermione and just make her date someone who she ALWAYS fought and made her CRY!!!Plus Harry protected her from soul-soucking demons!!! 4. Hermione helped Ron onto the team,not Harry... what in the HELL are you talking about!!!!!! Hermione NEVER,EVER,EVER,EVER,EVER,EVER,EVER,EVER,EVER helped Ron onto any kind of team!!!!!!If she did PLEASE tell me what BOOK,PAGE,and PARAGRAPH!!!!!! How do you explain her sudden non-interest in quidditch after Harry was kicked off of the team?!?!?! She didn't even wish him 'good luck' in HBP!!!!!!! 5.Harry tells Ron more things than he tells Hermione....How do you explain the "little" part in PoA where he told Hermione about his dad,but he NEVER told Ron?YOU CAN'T!!! And the time in the same movie when they kept the time-turner secret to THEMSELVES!!!!!! IN CONCLUSION PIE-lover 666 is a retarded,doesn't make since,prostitute,and a ****!!!!!!!! yOu MaKe Me SiCk!!!!!!! sick

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 05:01 PM
percussion#1 is currently offline Click here to Send percussion#1 a Private Message Find more posts by percussion#1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
#1Rupert_Lover
Loving Rupert Grint

Originally posted by percussion#1
Look PIELOVER666 you bastard!!EVERTHING you said is WRONG!! 1. "Hermione loves Ron".........wrong you son of a *****!!! She only STARTED liking him for two reasons,Harry didn't NOTICE her [yet!]and she got JEALOUS.SO ****ING WHAT?!?!?! She liked Harry for 5 freaking years! 2.He has strong feelings for Ginny.....wrong again asswipe!!!! If a girl got prettier I would date her too!!!! But did she ever stand in front of Harry and say "If you're going to kill Harry,you're going to have to kill us too?!?!?!" NO!!!!! 3.It would be AWKWARD and WIERD!! THIS IS WERE I DRAW THE LINE YOU DICKHEAD!!!!! No,Hermione and Ron is WIERD AND AWKWARD!! You can't just put the perfect girl for Harry in Hermione and just make her date someone who she ALWAYS fought and made her CRY!!!Plus Harry protected her from soul-soucking demons!!! 4. Hermione helped Ron onto the team,not Harry... what in the HELL are you talking about!!!!!! Hermione NEVER,EVER,EVER,EVER,EVER,EVER,EVER,EVER,EVER helped Ron onto any kind of team!!!!!!If she did PLEASE tell me what BOOK,PAGE,and PARAGRAPH!!!!!! How do you explain her sudden non-interest in quidditch after Harry was kicked off of the team?!?!?! She didn't even wish him 'good luck' in HBP!!!!!!! 5.Harry tells Ron more things than he tells Hermione....How do you explain the "little" part in PoA where he told Hermione about his dad,but he NEVER told Ron?YOU CAN'T!!! And the time in the same movie when they kept the time-turner secret to THEMSELVES!!!!!! IN CONCLUSION PIE-lover 666 is a retarded,doesn't make since,prostitute,and a ****!!!!!!!! yOu MaKe Me SiCk!!!!!!! sick

And this, my friends, is another good example that H/Hr shippers can't admit they're wrong, And that they've lost their minds. erm

Buds-MerMorgan02; AddictedToBoys

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 05:23 PM
#1Rupert_Lover is currently offline Click here to Send #1Rupert_Lover a Private Message Find more posts by #1Rupert_Lover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
#1Rupert_Lover
Loving Rupert Grint

4. Hermione helped Ron onto the team,not Harry... what in the HELL are you talking about!!!!!! Hermione NEVER,EVER,EVER,EVER,EVER,EVER,EVER,EVER,EVER helped Ron onto any kind of team!!!!!!If she did PLEASE tell me what BOOK,PAGE,and PARAGRAPH!!!!!!

It seems to me that you haven't read book six, have you, bigmouth? Hermione did get Ron to stay on the team in book six by confunding Mclaggen, who Ron was going up against at the time. roll eyes (sarcastic)

It's in book six, in the chapter called "Hermione's helping hand".

Last edited by #1Rupert_Lover on Aug 11th, 2005 at 05:32 PM

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 05:28 PM
#1Rupert_Lover is currently offline Click here to Send #1Rupert_Lover a Private Message Find more posts by #1Rupert_Lover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

And this, my friends, is another good example that H/Hr shippers can't admit they're wrong, And that they've lost their minds. erm

You judging us all on what this moron says?

Reported.

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 05:32 PM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
oceanflame
jennifleur

this is when she confunds him.
page 212 paragraph 5.

this is when harry finds out about it.
page 219 paragraph 3.

both in the Raincoast edition

.let me go crazy on you.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 05:35 PM
oceanflame is currently offline Click here to Send oceanflame a Private Message Find more posts by oceanflame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
oceanflame
jennifleur

Originally posted by DarkC

Reported.

ya i reported him too

.let me go crazy on you.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 05:35 PM
oceanflame is currently offline Click here to Send oceanflame a Private Message Find more posts by oceanflame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PimpXMaster
Number One Pimp

Oh percussion, got CHUMPED, by Dark C, the guy writes all that trash talking, and with a click of a mouse, Homey gets reported. Two Thumbs up Dark C

The Number One Pimp

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 05:37 PM
PimpXMaster is currently offline Click here to Send PimpXMaster a Private Message Find more posts by PimpXMaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
#1Rupert_Lover
Loving Rupert Grint

Reported.

no. I was just saying that he made the H/Hr shippers look even worse than what certain people have already done. as in people who made petitions and threaten JK Rowling that they'd boycott the books. I'm not saying ALL H/Hr shippers are like that. or else I would've put the word 'all' in there. that's all.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 05:38 PM
PimpXMaster
Number One Pimp

Who my Harry Homey, pimping this time. I bet it's Hermionie, they looking, kind of close.

The Number One Pimp

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 05:40 PM
PimpXMaster is currently offline Click here to Send PimpXMaster a Private Message Find more posts by PimpXMaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
#1Rupert_Lover
Loving Rupert Grint

Originally posted by PimpXMaster
Who my Harry Homey, pimping this time. I bet it's Hermionie, they looking, kind of close.

Uh, What? huh

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 05:41 PM
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

Re: Harry and Hermione will get together!!!

Percussion, can you please consider this an official warning. Member bashing is not tolerated on these forums, neither is abusive language.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 05:43 PM
Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PimpXMaster
Number One Pimp

Uh, What? huh

See, my Harry Homey, taking it.

Attachment: azkaban-shriekingshack-ron-hermione-harry.jpg
This has been downloaded 47 time(s).

The Number One Pimp

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 05:46 PM
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Pimp talk is overrated.

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 05:47 PM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PimpXMaster
Number One Pimp

Pimp talk is overrated.

What does that have to do with anything, on the topic ?

The Number One Pimp

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 05:51 PM
Creshosk

Re: Harry and Hermione will get together!!!

Originally posted by Coonskin 13
No, sadly they still beleive they are right. go to the ultimate betrayal main page and you'll see what I mean.
Yikes. . . You're right. . .

Look PIELOVER666 you bastard!!EVERTHING you said is WRONG!!
Well you're not suppoesed to defend H/hr . . but are you allowed to attack OTHER Ships? Since this would also technically be defending other possible Ships as well. . .

1. "Hermione loves Ron".........wrong you son of a *****!!!
Well that's Discourteous treatment, right there. . .

She only STARTED liking him for two reasons,Harry didn't NOTICE her [yet!]
Yeah that's right. . . Harry still hasn't noticed her. . . We never once have anywhere where he thinks of Hermione in more than a friend sort of way.

and she got JEALOUS.SO ****ING WHAT?!?!?!
Jealous of Ron's interest in Fleur?

She liked Harry for 5 freaking years!
Actually She's liked the two of them for "5 freaking years". and Neville and all of her other friends. . .

2.He has strong feelings for Ginny.....wrong again asswipe!!!!
You need to settle down with the insults.

If a girl got prettier I would date her too!!!! But did she ever stand in front of Harry and say "If you're going to kill Harry,you're going to have to kill us too?!?!?!" NO!!!!!
Has she really been one of the gang? No, Harry noticed this too. But this doesn't mean that Harry doesn't love her. I mean even if he only started likeing Ginny "in that way" in the fourth book, he's never thought of Hermione in that way. . . ever. . . in book 4 Harry wasn't jealous of Hermione and Krum. . . Harry was interested in Cho. . .

3.It would be AWKWARD and WIERD!! THIS IS WERE I DRAW THE LINE YOU DICKHEAD!!!!!
Knock it off.

No,Hermione and Ron is WIERD AND AWKWARD!! You can't just put the perfect girl for Harry in Hermione and just make her date someone who she ALWAYS fought and made her CRY!!!
Tell that to Harry's parents. . . they're obviously wrong for each other and Lilly would be much better off with Snape. . . Or you know, since They didn't and they obviously aren't, JK seems to like tension in her relationships. . .

Plus Harry protected her from soul-soucking demons!!!
Harry technically protected everyone from soul sucking demons. . . He even defended Duddley from soul sucking demons. . . he's a nice guy.

4. Hermione helped Ron onto the team,not Harry... what in the HELL are you talking about!!!!!! Hermione NEVER,EVER,EVER,EVER,EVER,EVER,EVER,EVER,EVER helped Ron onto any kind of team!!!!!!If she did PLEASE tell me what BOOK,PAGE,and PARAGRAPH!!!!!!
Book 5, Chapter 11 you know the quidditch tryouts in the chapter called "Hermiopne's helping hand". . .

Page 227:
"I was better than Mclaggen anyway," said ron in a highly satisfied voice. "Did you see him lumbering off in the wrong direction on his fifth? Looked like he'd been Confunded. . . ."
->To Harry's surprise, Hermione Turned a very deep shade of pink at these words.

How do you explain her sudden non-interest in quidditch after Harry was kicked off of the team?!?!?![/b
I doubt she's ever really had that much interest in quidditch in the first place. I for one don't like sports and would only show up if my frineds were playing.

[B] She didn't even wish him 'good luck' in HBP!!!!!!!

Who?

5.Harry tells Ron more things than he tells Hermione....How do you explain the "little" part in PoA where he told Hermione about his dad,but he NEVER told Ron?YOU CAN'T!!! And the time in the same movie when they kept the time-turner secret to THEMSELVES!!!!!!
You can't use the movies as basis. . .

IN CONCLUSION PIE-lover 666 is a retarded,doesn't make since,prostitute,and a ****!!!!!!!! yOu MaKe Me SiCk!!!!!!! sick
You're really over the line, you know that don't you?

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 05:52 PM
Creshosk is currently offline Click here to Send Creshosk a Private Message Find more posts by Creshosk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
#1Rupert_Lover
Loving Rupert Grint

Originally posted by PimpXMaster
See, my Harry Homey, taking it.

Okay, now I'm confused. "Harry Homey" is taking what? huh

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 06:36 PM
#1Rupert_Lover
Loving Rupert Grint

Originally posted by Creshosk
Yikes. . . You're right. . .

Well you're not suppoesed to defend H/hr . . but are you allowed to attack OTHER Ships? Since this would also technically be defending other possible Ships as well. . .

Well that's Discourteous treatment, right there. . .

Yeah that's right. . . Harry still hasn't noticed her. . . We never once have anywhere where he thinks of Hermione in more than a friend sort of way.

Jealous of Ron's interest in Fleur?

Actually She's liked the two of them for "5 freaking years". and Neville and all of her other friends. . .

You need to settle down with the insults.

Has she really been one of the gang? No, Harry noticed this too. But this doesn't mean that Harry doesn't love her. I mean even if he only started likeing Ginny "in that way" in the fourth book, he's never thought of Hermione in that way. . . ever. . . in book 4 Harry wasn't jealous of Hermione and Krum. . . Harry was interested in Cho. . .

Knock it off.

Tell that to Harry's parents. . . they're obviously wrong for each other and Lilly would be much better off with Snape. . . Or you know, since They didn't and they obviously aren't, JK seems to like tension in her relationships. . .

Harry technically protected everyone from soul sucking demons. . . He even defended Duddley from soul sucking demons. . . he's a nice guy.

Book 5, Chapter 11 you know the quidditch tryouts in the chapter called "Hermiopne's helping hand". . .

Page 227:
"I was better than Mclaggen anyway," said ron in a highly satisfied voice. "Did you see him lumbering off in the wrong direction on his fifth? Looked like he'd been Confunded. . . ."
->To Harry's surprise, Hermione Turned a very deep shade of pink at these words.

I doubt she's ever really had that much interest in quidditch in the first place. I for one don't like sports and would only show up if my frineds were playing.

Who?

You can't use the movies as basis. . .

You're really over the line, you know that don't you?

Yeah Creshosk!

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 06:38 PM
PimpXMaster
Number One Pimp

Okay, now I'm confused. "Harry Homey" is taking what? huh

He is pimping the girl. Thats my Harry Homey. I love those movies.

The Number One Pimp

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 06:40 PM