KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » my version of harry potter 7

my version of harry potter 7
Started by: yoda545

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
yoda545
jedi

my version of harry potter 7

hey i am going to write my version of harry potter 7 post wat u think about it

Old Post Jul 20th, 2005 03:55 PM
yoda545 is currently offline Click here to Send yoda545 a Private Message Find more posts by yoda545 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
daeri

Everyone does it, why not write something else..? smile

Old Post Jul 20th, 2005 03:56 PM
daeri is currently offline Click here to Send daeri a Private Message Find more posts by daeri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Midnight109

ok then . post away

Previously Hermione202 and Midnight_Miss

Old Post Jul 20th, 2005 04:00 PM
Midnight109 is currently offline Click here to Send Midnight109 a Private Message Find more posts by Midnight109 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
misslilsweetie
I'm confoosed

post post post post post lol

Old Post Jul 20th, 2005 06:55 PM
misslilsweetie is currently offline Click here to Send misslilsweetie a Private Message Find more posts by misslilsweetie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yoda545
jedi

Ok here it goes
Chapter1- the dark mark

Harry potter lay asleep in his bed snoring loudly. He yawned and woke up. Through the gap of the curtain the sky looked dark green. Harry blinked and walked towards the window. He pulled the curtain open and looked to see privet drive was lit up by the dark mark.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2005 09:12 PM
yoda545 is currently offline Click here to Send yoda545 a Private Message Find more posts by yoda545 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yoda545
jedi

Harry gasped and stumbled backwards the dark mark hung over Mrs Figg’s house. Harry thought quickly what he should do. He couldn’t tell Dumbledore he was dead the order was too far. He put on his clothes and quickly silently he crept downstairs pulling out his wand as he went. He opened the door and stepped in to the icy cold night. He ran across the road to Mrs Figg’s house the door was open. He tiptoed in to the house along the hallway he heard voices the loud pitch scream witch made the hairs on Harry’s neck stand up Mrs Figg he whispered. He felt the evil presence of the death eaters. He peeped into the living room there were four death eaters bending over Mrs Figg who was twitching horribly and wailing in pain.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2005 09:46 PM
yoda545
jedi

more tomorrow is it good blink confused

Old Post Jul 20th, 2005 09:49 PM
misslilsweetie
I'm confoosed

wow it was good bit fast but good! post more

Old Post Jul 20th, 2005 11:28 PM
misslilsweetie is currently offline Click here to Send misslilsweetie a Private Message Find more posts by misslilsweetie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yoda545
jedi

. Harry heart stopped for a second as he stared at the death eaters.” NOOOOOOOOOOOO!”Harry yelled.
The death eaters turned round and saw Harry, scrambling they got up and started to chase Harry. Harry dashed outside pulling his wand out as he went. A death eater grabbed him ‘expelliarmas’harry shouted pointing at the death eater. Before the other death eaters could catch up, Harry was outside shooting red sparks in the air. In a spilt second the air was filled with loads of cracks. Aurors were apparating into Mrs Figg’s garden .Harry recognised a few. Before Harry could say a thing they ran into the house pulling their wands out. “Stay here”lupin called as he dashed inside. A few minutes later it all finished. All the death eaters which were there were either dead or unconscious. Lupin, tonks, Arthur came out. “Are you alright Harry?”Lupin asked. “Yes, just a little shaking.” Harry replied.” which death eaters were they.” Harry asked.” Oh, greyback, amicus, Alecto and narcissa.”tonks replied.

is it good sorry its small

Old Post Jul 21st, 2005 07:24 PM
joelsef
all u people are vampires

it is moving a little bit too fast, but yea, its pretty good!

Just pretend the camera is a wand!

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2005 02:33 AM
joelsef is currently offline Click here to Send joelsef a Private Message Find more posts by joelsef Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HPRox90
Auror

It's really good! Post more soon!

Old Post Jul 28th, 2005 01:40 PM
HPRox90 is currently offline Click here to Send HPRox90 a Private Message Find more posts by HPRox90 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
misslilsweetie
I'm confoosed

POST!!!!!!!!!!!! BEFORE I EXPLODE!!!!!!!

Old Post Jul 28th, 2005 05:47 PM
Midnight109

Iys a bit fast (now i know what people mean when they say that about my story) but its really good !

Previously Hermione202 and Midnight_Miss

Old Post Jul 28th, 2005 09:52 PM
Midnight109 is currently offline Click here to Send Midnight109 a Private Message Find more posts by Midnight109 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yoda545
jedi

sorry i havent post for a long time

Greyback and amicus died and the other two are unconscious Lupin said. How is Mrs Figg Harry asked? She’s dead replied lupin. No! Harry screamed he was too late, Harry bent down tears in his eyes. Tonks hugged Harry she too had tears in her eyes. Suddenly there was a crack lupin and tonks pulled their wands out. It was the minister of magic. Potter you can no longer stay here it’s not safe he said. Where do I go then?” Harry asked. The weasley’s house said Rufus scrimgeour. Your coming with us Mr Weasly replied. Harry forced a smile. You better go and pack lupin said. I’ll help you said tonks.we are all coming lupin said. So the set off towards the dursley’s house. Harry looked up to see his aunt and uncle looking out the window. Harry, thanks goodness your are alright cried aunt petunia. Uncle Vernon just grunted and walked back to his bed Harry pushed the door open and walk inside. Hurry up said Rufus. I’ll help you tonks said and she followed Harry upstairs and into his bedroom. Harry’s bedroom was a total mess. Harry opened his trunk and tonks swished and flicked her wand and everything went in.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2005 03:09 PM
misslilsweetie
I'm confoosed

great.......and umm next time can u pls put quation(SP?) marks....its hard to understand it without them..srryy

Old Post Jul 30th, 2005 08:02 PM
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

From now on, you're going to need to use paragraphs, and quotation marks. Right now the story is virtually un-readable.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2005 03:22 AM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hk_*^^*

its goode

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2005 01:24 AM
hk_*^^* is currently offline Click here to Send hk_*^^* a Private Message Find more posts by hk_*^^* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HPRox90
Auror

Yeah, keep posting!!!

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2005 02:14 AM
HPRox90 is currently offline Click here to Send HPRox90 a Private Message Find more posts by HPRox90 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jlee17xoxo412

Tongue

cool story, keep posting

So guys are the most confusing thing ever on earth

Old Post Sep 4th, 2005 05:34 PM
jlee17xoxo412 is currently offline Click here to Send jlee17xoxo412 a Private Message Find more posts by jlee17xoxo412 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gregmontanza

Harry Potter and the Prophecy Fulfilled

Prologue-

After the burial things were never the same at hogwarts there was a lot of rumours going around about what had really happened the night, the before. the only thing that the students knew was true was the fact the Dumbledore was dead.

"Harry mate its time for us to go the Tran will be here any moment,
I’m coming Ron I just want to take one last look around after all I’m not coming back. 'Oh Harry don't be so silly vol... He won't get you while you've got the order guarding you. 'Its not that Harry replied; it’s just that me and your sister we kind of, "Harry you don't have to say any more. Even though I’d never tell her this she is growing up and I can't stand in the way of who she does or doesn't want to be with but hey look on the bright side when we defeat voldemort you two can get back togeth...

before Ron was able to finish his sentence the bedroom door opened there were two girls standing in the doorway one had long brown bushy hair and other had longing flowing ginger hair.

"Harry Ron we have to go now"
"Hi Harry said Ginny"
"Hi"
"You all right said Ginny"
"I’m fine Hermione’s right we got to go before we get left behind"

Harry took up Hedwig’s bird cage and moved towards the door. Just as he was about to walk through it Ginny gave him a hug and kissed him gently on the cheek. As Harry walked down the many flights of stairs and out into the light of day he looked back at great hall and turned his head to the tower where Dumbledore had been two nights before. The wind blew heavier and blew Harry’s untidy hair away from his eyes revealing his lightning shaped scar and the locket reflected back in his glasses the fake horcruxe and with a look of in trepidation he said R.A.B

Fade out---------

Old Post Sep 9th, 2005 10:36 AM
gregmontanza is currently offline Click here to Send gregmontanza a Private Message Find more posts by gregmontanza Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote