KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
Started by: DarkC

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (14): « First ... « 12 13 [14]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Syren
dreaming

Fair enough smile

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Apr 17th, 2007 04:22 PM
Syren is currently offline Click here to Send Syren a Private Message Find more posts by Syren Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dorian Belmont
the harbringer of doom

darkc needs to post !!!

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?...logId=534702160

Old Post Apr 18th, 2007 04:02 PM
Dorian Belmont is currently offline Click here to Send Dorian Belmont a Private Message Find more posts by Dorian Belmont Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ndfreak
Master Chief

i agree, but i think he forgot about this story. so i wouldnt be expecting a post anytime soon.

Old Post May 15th, 2007 12:27 AM
ndfreak is currently offline Click here to Send ndfreak a Private Message Find more posts by ndfreak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dorian Belmont
the harbringer of doom

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ndfreak
i agree, but i think he forgot about this story. so i wouldnt be expecting a post anytime soon.
Ima go bitchslap his ass into action

Old Post May 15th, 2007 01:52 PM
Dorian Belmont is currently offline Click here to Send Dorian Belmont a Private Message Find more posts by Dorian Belmont Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

wow. title made in 2005. is it just me, or is it a very big coincidence or something like that that the real 7th book is titled 'Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows' too?

HIS force be with you.

Old Post May 20th, 2007 04:00 PM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barker
hello

Wow, it says in the first post that he'd have the title edited when the real one came out. Or is it just a very big coincidence?

Nah, lets go with your theory.

ok im back whaddup fellas

Old Post May 20th, 2007 04:16 PM
Barker is currently offline Click here to Send Barker a Private Message Find more posts by Barker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

oh. didn't read that. darn it, i need to pay more attention to these sort of stuff.

HIS force be with you.

Old Post May 20th, 2007 05:16 PM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dorian Belmont
the harbringer of doom

lol you guys are paranoid

Old Post May 21st, 2007 04:39 AM
devifire

Tongue

great story dark pls post Happy Dance rolling on floor laughing

Old Post May 21st, 2007 10:44 PM
devifire is currently offline Click here to Send devifire a Private Message Find more posts by devifire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dorian Belmont
the harbringer of doom

chub chub

Old Post May 22nd, 2007 02:48 PM
howdugetsougly

wow just great but a new post is greatly anticipated and will be greatly appreciated

Old Post Jul 5th, 2007 07:08 PM
howdugetsougly is currently offline Click here to Send howdugetsougly a Private Message Find more posts by howdugetsougly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dorian Belmont
the harbringer of doom

nah i can wait until sunday

Old Post Jul 17th, 2007 04:53 AM
Alexis_Girl0909

Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows is a gr8 book

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2007 08:23 AM
Alexis_Girl0909 is currently offline Click here to Send Alexis_Girl0909 a Private Message Find more posts by Alexis_Girl0909 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
howdugetsougly

are you going to finish? a lot of people are stopping and i wanted to know if u were gonna go down that path

Old Post Aug 6th, 2007 10:03 PM
howdugetsougly is currently offline Click here to Send howdugetsougly a Private Message Find more posts by howdugetsougly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
howdugetsougly

hey could you perhaps write a post-DH story? i asked sauce and i hope one of you will do it... you two are the best writers on here...(a little sucking up never hurt anyone)

Old Post Aug 15th, 2007 03:30 AM
Dorian Belmont
the harbringer of doom

there is no reason to keep posting his story when you could just read the real one ...though it would be cool to see this one finished to see whether rowlings version was better or not [SPOILER - highlight to read]: like rowling didnt do very much when it came to the battle of hogwarts ...i mean yes there was fighting but i was personally expecting more

Old Post Sep 10th, 2007 04:46 PM