KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
Started by: DarkC

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (14): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
jlee17xoxo412

u haven't been on in a while but of coures i love your story

So guys are the most confusing thing ever on earth

Old Post Sep 25th, 2005 02:02 AM
jlee17xoxo412 is currently offline Click here to Send jlee17xoxo412 a Private Message Find more posts by jlee17xoxo412 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
paliwal_ruppal
A teenage witch

When r u writing more?

Old Post Sep 28th, 2005 03:42 PM
paliwal_ruppal is currently offline Click here to Send paliwal_ruppal a Private Message Find more posts by paliwal_ruppal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Oh right, I started a seventh one.

Umm, as soon as I finish my version of the sixth, which shouldn't be long now.

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Sep 28th, 2005 03:45 PM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
besbball917

this is really good!!

Old Post Dec 4th, 2005 09:09 PM
besbball917 is currently offline Click here to Send besbball917 a Private Message Find more posts by besbball917 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathgod

plsss continue

Old Post Dec 6th, 2005 01:45 PM
deathgod is currently offline Click here to Send deathgod a Private Message Find more posts by deathgod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hey dudes

this is good... iv just finished ur other book n that was awsam... whan r u going to finish it

Old Post Dec 10th, 2005 10:49 AM
hey dudes is currently offline Click here to Send hey dudes a Private Message Find more posts by hey dudes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

The next post in that one will be the final one.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2005 04:54 AM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathgod

plsss post soon the continuation of this

Old Post Dec 11th, 2005 07:57 AM
deathgod is currently offline Click here to Send deathgod a Private Message Find more posts by deathgod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hey dudes

plz post in any 1 of dem

Old Post Dec 19th, 2005 09:29 AM
hey dudes is currently offline Click here to Send hey dudes a Private Message Find more posts by hey dudes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IcyMag3
Fanfic Crazy

hey dark where did u go???
dun tell me u're gonna quit now surely?
ur stories are too fantastic!

Old Post Dec 27th, 2005 03:05 PM
IcyMag3 is currently offline Click here to Send IcyMag3 a Private Message Find more posts by IcyMag3 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IcyMag3
Fanfic Crazy

hey please start writing again...you're the best one in the forums...
everyone keeps writing bullshits like love and sex..but ur's real clean and cool...
continue man

Old Post Dec 27th, 2005 03:50 PM
IcyMag3 is currently offline Click here to Send IcyMag3 a Private Message Find more posts by IcyMag3 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Uhm....I'll start tomorrow.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2005 07:20 PM
besbball917

Yay!
I can't wait!

Old Post Dec 27th, 2005 08:47 PM
besbball917 is currently offline Click here to Send besbball917 a Private Message Find more posts by besbball917 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IcyMag3
Fanfic Crazy

woohoo!
can't w8 too

Old Post Dec 28th, 2005 03:35 AM
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarkC
"Oh, look, he sees us." Ron Weasley's voice said. "Come on, mate. Off your hunkers."

Harry strode to the window quickly and opened it. He noticed that both of them were seemingly levitating on brooms. "How're you two?"

Hermione beamed at him through the darkness. "Great. I'm allowed to use magic at home; Mum and dad were quite impressed, I must say."
"And dad said that mum and Fleur would go ballistic if you couldn't make it to the wedding. So we're here to fetch you."

Harry beamed. "Good....I suppose I'd better pack..."

"Oh, we'll help!" Hermione said brightly. She tried to crawl in, but some of her bushy hair caught on the windowsill. "Ah. Ow."
Ron chuckled and patted her back. Hermione was forced to use a Severing Charm to undo her hair.
Harry started packing all his books and belongings over the years. The bundled Sneakoscope he had gotten from Ron for his thirteenth birthday, the photo album of his family from Hagrid in his first year, his Firebolt...all those piled into a rather battered old trunk in the corner of his room.

Ron stared blankly. "Harry, what're you doing?"
"Packing." Harry said, perplexed.
"You know you're of age now, right?"

In the excitement of the moment, Harry had forgotten that he was allowed to use magic now that he was seventeen.

"Oh - right." he stepped back, picked up his wand, and racked his brains as to how to pack with magic. He had seen Tonks do it once.
Finally, he complied with a wide sweeping motion of his wand towards the truck; everything went wild and missed completely. Ron was hit in the face with several pairs of underwear.
"Really." he muttered, throwing them off his face into the trunk.
"Sorry." Harry could not help sniggering.

Hermione stepped forwards. "Oh, let me have a go, Harry. I've practised it before."
She went through the exact same motion, and everything rose up and piled neatly into the trunk. Harry took a quick peek and decided that even Mrs. Weasley would be hard pressed to make it neater.
He bewitched the trunk to make it super light, and handed it to Ron, who quickly dipped to the ground.
"Here, give me Hedwig." Hermione said urgently. Harry handed her the cage. Finally, Ron hovered outside Harry's window. "Well, come on then."

Harry was halfway to the window when suddenly he remembered something and froze.
"What?" Ron hissed impatiently.
"The Dursleys. I'll probably never see them again."
Ron was incredulous. "You're not going to wake them up and tell them, are you?"
Harry laughed. "Of course not. But I need to write them something, it's the least they deserve. I don't suppose you have any parchment on you?"
"As a matter of fact, I do." Ron recalled, and tossed a slightly crumpled sheaf of parchment in Harry's direction. It turned out to be the remnants of a failed letter, but the recipient's name was scribbled out.

He ran to the desk, took out a spare bottle of ink and a quill from his pockey and wrote a quick note.

To the Dursleys...

We may never see each other again, so I bid you farewell and good luck for the future.

--Harry

He couldn't think of anything else to write, but added a cheeky postscript.

P.S. You should really get an electronic lock so that Dudley can't get at the larder.

Smiling slightly, he recalled the former Minister of Magic's words. I'm sure you are fond of each other...er....very deep down.
"Let's go." he told Ron, after clambering onto the back of his broom.
"Excellent." Ron said. "Oh, we need to get you your Apparating License after. Dad's taking you."

They landed. Ron gripped his broom and Harry's trunk in one hand and Harry's forearm in the other; as did Hermione, carrying her borrowed broom and an anxious Hedwig in the other.
"Ready?" Hermione asked.
Harry took one last look back at Number Four, Privet Drive.

"Ready." he said, not looking back, and bracing himself.
They disapparated.

Once more, Harry was put through the sensation of being crushed to death momentarily.

No wonder some people prefer broomsticks, he thought, gasping.

"By the way, Harry," Ron's voice said nonchalantly out of the sudden darkness. "Happy birthday. We got your presents, they're up in our room. But you're not allowed to open them until morning."

"I put an enchantment on them just to make sure." Hermione added. Harry was sure she was smirking.

"Really, you two. Keeping your poor best friend from his own birthday gifts? Shame on you both." he dusted himself off. Ron and Hermione chuckled. Then, in Harry's now-adjusting sight, Hermione looked around.

"Um, I can't see a thing. Where are we, Ron?"
"I don't know." Ron said, uncomfortable. "I thought you were controlling our destination. I just held on."

Harry now looked around and realised they were in a forest in the middle of nowhere.

"I thought you were!" Hermione said shrilly. "You're the host, Ron. It's really supposed to be your role to take the lead in side-along apparition."
"No need to prattle, Hermione!" Ron said hastily. "All we need to do is get back. I'm suprised we didn't splinch Harry, the way we acted there."

He reached to grasp both their arms. "Ready?"

"Ready." Harry and Hermione said.
"Here we g - "

There was a crack, a sensation of squeezing through a rubber tube, and they found themselves standing on top of a large boulder.

"I think you overshot it a little, Ron." Hermione sighed.
"And by little, I think Hermione means about a mile." said Harry.

Ron had apparated them on top of Stoatshead Hill.

"Hermione, you take the lead this time." Ron said bracingly.

"No way." Harry said vehemently, shaking his head. "I don't feel like being squeezed to death every five seconds."
"I'd hate to admit it, but that's the way I feel too, Ron." Hermione shrugged in the bright moonlight.

"Well, I don't want to go back alone." Ron said despairingly.
Harry and Hermione smiled at each other knowlingly.

"And stop looking like that at each other." grumbled Ron. "C'mon, let's get going."

Old Post Dec 28th, 2005 06:17 PM
IcyMag3
Fanfic Crazy

nice one, continue posting man!

Old Post Dec 29th, 2005 04:24 AM
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

Dark's stories =

Old Post Dec 29th, 2005 03:09 PM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IcyMag3
Fanfic Crazy

cmon keep it up! its been two days already sad r u busy?

Old Post Dec 31st, 2005 01:48 AM
hpfanatic123456

I AM IN ABSOLUTE LOVE WITH YOUR STORY, SO POST!!!

Old Post Dec 31st, 2005 09:21 PM
hpfanatic123456 is currently offline Click here to Send hpfanatic123456 a Private Message Find more posts by hpfanatic123456 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bookaddict3
bored person who is well

POST!POST!POST!POST!POST!POST!POST!POST!POST!POST!
POST!POST!POST!POST!POST!POST!POST!POST!POST!POST!
POST!POST!POST!POST!
PLZ POST UR STORIES R AMAZIN

Old Post Jan 1st, 2006 12:18 AM
bookaddict3 is currently offline Click here to Send bookaddict3 a Private Message Find more posts by bookaddict3 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote