KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
Started by: DarkC

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (14): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
IcyMag3
Fanfic Crazy

sad three days already....

Old Post Jan 1st, 2006 08:10 AM
IcyMag3 is currently offline Click here to Send IcyMag3 a Private Message Find more posts by IcyMag3 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
besbball917

PLEASE POST!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2006 07:20 PM
besbball917 is currently offline Click here to Send besbball917 a Private Message Find more posts by besbball917 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
devifire

please post yes bunny thumb up cool

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2006 11:47 PM
devifire is currently offline Click here to Send devifire a Private Message Find more posts by devifire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rick01666

this isent gonna be the same as ur other book is it where u only post on fridays i think every one is with me when i say hurry up lol ur story is really good we wanna here the rest of it

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2006 08:23 AM
rick01666 is currently offline Click here to Send rick01666 a Private Message Find more posts by rick01666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IcyMag3
Fanfic Crazy

i couldnt agree more

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2006 08:49 AM
IcyMag3 is currently offline Click here to Send IcyMag3 a Private Message Find more posts by IcyMag3 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
devifire

please post

Old Post Jan 4th, 2006 01:16 AM
devifire is currently offline Click here to Send devifire a Private Message Find more posts by devifire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

NOTE ---- I wrote quite a lot. Then kicked the bloody computer power cord by accident. Swore loudly. Duct taped it so it wouldn't happen again.

It took them quite a long time to traverse a mile all the way down Stoatshead Hill, but they passed it with much-appreciated conversation. Harry was nearly completely isolated from the Wizarding World while he was shuttled up at Privet Drive. He refrained from asking about Ginny too much.

"How's Bill?" he asked anxiously. Bill, Ron's eldest brother, had been savaged by a werewolf the previous summer. It was fortunate that it was not the full moon at the time and Bill would not become a werewolf, but his face had been nearly unrecognizable, so fiercely was he attacked.

"Bill's fine." said Ron. "He's ten times uglier though, with all the scarring and whatnot. But he's back to his usual self, which is most important."
"Fluer really doesn't mind," Hermione said, nearly tripping over a protruding tree root. "She's been OK for the most part."

"The most part, eh?" Harry said.

Ron said, "She sometimes still talks to Ginny like she's still ten. But Ginny doesn't seem to mind too much."
Harry grunted in acknowledgement.

They arrived at the Burrow some time later on, and Harry regarded it fondly. It was the same as he had always remembered it; rickety and feeble looking, held up by magic. Despite the house's less-than-luxurious looks, however, it was wonderfully comfortable. Besides Hogwarts, Harry considered the Burrow his second home.

Harry would not be returning to Hogwarts. The school would be closed down anyways, the Wizengamot voting for closure. Not really a suprising outcome; after all, a member of the staff had betrayed Hogwarts and killed its headmaster, the greatest wizard of them all.

Attachment: darkcover copy.jpg
This has been downloaded 315 time(s).

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Jan 4th, 2006 07:24 PM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IcyMag3
Fanfic Crazy

geez hope the power cord dun get into the way again
nice cover

Old Post Jan 5th, 2006 09:31 AM
hpfanatic123456

luv the cover which program did u use to make it?

Old Post Jan 5th, 2006 11:03 PM
hpfanatic123456 is currently offline Click here to Send hpfanatic123456 a Private Message Find more posts by hpfanatic123456 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dark_side_boy

it was me who did the cover!
adobe photosho cs2...

Old Post Jan 6th, 2006 02:19 PM
dark_side_boy is currently offline Click here to Send dark_side_boy a Private Message Find more posts by dark_side_boy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
honey_bunny3000
HE HE

wow really good story dark post more soon

sig by barker he he

Old Post Jan 6th, 2006 03:46 PM
honey_bunny3000 is currently offline Click here to Send honey_bunny3000 a Private Message Find more posts by honey_bunny3000 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

quote: (post)
Originally posted by lzyjosh
geez hope the power cord dun get into the way again
nice cover

No, my brain froze and I couldn't think of anything to type, so I just clicked 'Submit Reply'.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2006 09:54 PM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fallingoutgrl
Finally Free

amazing work dark!

Old Post Jan 7th, 2006 04:50 PM
fallingoutgrl is currently offline Click here to Send fallingoutgrl a Private Message Find more posts by fallingoutgrl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jlee17xoxo412

nice work and i love the cover

So guys are the most confusing thing ever on earth

Old Post Jan 7th, 2006 06:06 PM
jlee17xoxo412 is currently offline Click here to Send jlee17xoxo412 a Private Message Find more posts by jlee17xoxo412 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

The lights were dimly on the main floor and one of the upstairs windows, but nowhere else was illuminated. Harry tentatively pushed the door open, not wanting to disturb anyone already asleep.

As soon as he opened the door though, he stood corrected; the Burrow was a mad bustle of activity. It was like a beehive, almost.

Mr. Weasley strode by with a piece of parchment and a bright green quill, perfectly balanced on the parchment by itself. As Harry watched, it scribbled rapidly across the parchment. Remus Lupin was right behind him, in deep conversation with Mr. Weasley, who was chunnering nervously.
"Who else haven't we thought of yet, Remus? I know for sure we've got the Longbottoms, and I think Molly has already written to the Lovegoods. It's uncertain whether they're coming or not, I'd better check with Molly on that..."
Lupin yawned.
Harry next spotted Fluer and her mother heading toward the den, conversing in rapid French. Fluer had another parchment in hand.
"Maxime de Madame a-t-il dit qu'elle venait ? J'ai dit que Gabrielle tombe une note à elle...."

At this moment, Harry turned around to face Ron and Hermione. He had an extremely strong feeling what this was about, but still he had to make certain.
"Um, have you forgetten to tell me something?" he said in a meaningful voice, raising an eyebrow.

"Sorry, Harry!" Hermione said, blushing slightly. "But it was meant to be a suprise, you see."
"We set off an hour or two earlier," Ron said, casting their busy surroundings a look of mixed amazement and humor. "We expected them all to be in bed by now."

As per usual, it was Mrs. Weasley who went out of her way to give Harry a warm welcome.
"Harry!" she exclaimed, the lines. "Oh, it is good to see you, dear. Sorry about the amount of activity here, but it was really necessary. Need to do some last minute planning."

Old Post Jan 10th, 2006 04:09 AM
rick01666

wow am i the 1st to read the new post cool lol great post u need to add every day though

Old Post Jan 10th, 2006 10:40 AM
rick01666 is currently offline Click here to Send rick01666 a Private Message Find more posts by rick01666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
besbball917

i love it!
especially the french!

Old Post Jan 10th, 2006 11:46 AM
besbball917 is currently offline Click here to Send besbball917 a Private Message Find more posts by besbball917 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IcyMag3
Fanfic Crazy

woohoo u posted big grin

quote:
"Maxime de Madame a-t-il dit qu'elle venait ? J'ai dit que Gabrielle tombe une note à elle...."

mind if you could do some translation here? chinese man here..

Old Post Jan 10th, 2006 01:52 PM
froggigirl5972
insane genius

it says, did madame maxime say she was coming? i told gabrielle to write her a note...
french is a wonderful thing big grin

great story dark! i luv it soooooo much!!! and btw, i dont think i posted, but the other 1 was waaay great too.=D

Old Post Jan 10th, 2006 08:24 PM
froggigirl5972 is currently offline Click here to Send froggigirl5972 a Private Message Find more posts by froggigirl5972 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
froggigirl5972
insane genius

o wait, it says did madame maxime TELL HIM she was coming, not say...oops...

Old Post Jan 10th, 2006 08:25 PM
froggigirl5972 is currently offline Click here to Send froggigirl5972 a Private Message Find more posts by froggigirl5972 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote