KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Magica school of Magic

Magica school of Magic
Started by: Digikid236

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (12): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Vathu
Rougue

Nalfein walked onto the train with his pet, Urden, who was in the form of a snake wrapped around his arm. Urden Looked at Recca and transformed into her. Nalfein looked over at Urden, his eyes widened. "Urden, NO!" He shouted. "Bad! What did I tell you about taking the shapes of other people?" Urden turned into a little black ball and squeaked his way of saying "Sorry Ma'am." Satisfied Nalfein looked at Recca and turned back around to face the seat in front of him.

Last edited by Vathu on Jul 23rd, 2005 at 11:35 PM

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2005 11:32 PM
Vathu is currently offline Click here to Send Vathu a Private Message Find more posts by Vathu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vaya_the_elf
You know you love elves

Name: Vaya
Sex: female
appearance: Long dark red hair, with little bit of blonde in it. Icy blue eyes, and pale skin. Normal height, and skinny.

First year at Hogwarts, was at another school before. This will be her fifth year. Does not know what house she is in yet.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2005 11:59 PM
vaya_the_elf is currently offline Click here to Send vaya_the_elf a Private Message Find more posts by vaya_the_elf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digikid236

Ronald went looking for Recca. The two had been secretly dating.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2005 12:17 AM
Digikid236 is currently offline Click here to Send Digikid236 a Private Message Find more posts by Digikid236 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vaya_the_elf
You know you love elves

*She got onto the train, and was looking around at everyone. Not sure where to sit*

Old Post Jul 24th, 2005 12:28 AM
vaya_the_elf is currently offline Click here to Send vaya_the_elf a Private Message Find more posts by vaya_the_elf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vathu
Rougue

Urden turned back into a snake and curled up comfortably on the seat next to Nalfein. Nalfein stared out of the window as if in a trance.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2005 12:33 AM
Vathu is currently offline Click here to Send Vathu a Private Message Find more posts by Vathu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vaya_the_elf
You know you love elves

*Vaya Walked looking so an open seat, and sees a snake.

Just looks at the snake*

Old Post Jul 24th, 2005 12:50 AM
Vathu
Rougue

Nalfein looked over at her staring. "Urden." He said calmly as Urden turned into a floating black ball. Urden floated over and sat on Nalfeins lap squeaking excitedly at the girl.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2005 12:57 AM
vaya_the_elf
You know you love elves

*She kept looking at the snake. For some reason she found it interesting even though she has seen one before*

Old Post Jul 24th, 2005 12:59 AM
Vathu
Rougue

Nalfein kept looking out of the window. " What are you staring at?" He asked still staring blankly out of the window.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2005 01:16 AM
vaya_the_elf
You know you love elves

"Sorry
Did not mean to stare" says Vaya

*she turned her head, and walked away*

Old Post Jul 24th, 2005 01:18 AM
Lord Follen
Lord of Azarathian Elves

Name: Zake scyth
Appearace; has brown hair he is quite short for his age and pitch black eyes.
Year: 1
House: Slyterac
Classess DADA, potions, muggle studies, divinitation, herbology, charms

Old Post Jul 24th, 2005 02:17 AM
Lord Follen is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Follen a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Follen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

recca looked at the other boy, still waiting for him to make some sort of move. she noticed a cart making its way down the isle with some drinks on it.. it was right near the boy.. she stood and walked over to it.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2005 02:21 AM
Cherrywild is currently offline Click here to Send Cherrywild a Private Message Find more posts by Cherrywild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Follen
Lord of Azarathian Elves

~where is this right now?~

Old Post Jul 24th, 2005 02:22 AM
Lord Follen is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Follen a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Follen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

-he grabbed something and walked toward her-

Merc with a Mouth, the Crimson Nutcase

Old Post Jul 24th, 2005 02:23 AM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vathu
Rougue

[Whos the "other boy"?]

Old Post Jul 24th, 2005 02:24 AM
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

*picked out a bottle of water, then turned her head towards him*

Old Post Jul 24th, 2005 02:24 AM
Cherrywild is currently offline Click here to Send Cherrywild a Private Message Find more posts by Cherrywild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Vathu
[Whos the "other boy"?]
((shadow))

Old Post Jul 24th, 2005 02:25 AM
Vathu
Rougue

[....Well check out page 2 because my posts involved you Tsume -.-]

Old Post Jul 24th, 2005 02:26 AM
Lord Follen
Lord of Azarathian Elves

~im guess ingthe train?~

Thunder Fox
F.M.L

-walks up to Recca- hello

Merc with a Mouth, the Crimson Nutcase

Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote