KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Magica school of Magic

Magica school of Magic
Started by: Digikid236

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (12): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Lord Follen
Lord of Azarathian Elves

okay... *looks at his books*
~BYE!!!~

Old Post Jul 24th, 2005 03:21 AM
Lord Follen is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Follen a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Follen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vathu
Rougue

Nalfein looked at the girl in the next row over. He looked at her for a moment then returned his gaze towards the window. Urden looked at Recca and squeaked happily as if to say he likes you. [Urdens a shapeshifter and his words are difficult to understand but once your char spends more time with Nalfein (Because Urden is with Nalfein no matter what.) your char will start to better understand him.] Urden sat on Nalfeins head jumping up and down squeaking excitedly at Recca. "Urden, Please get out of my hair and sit still for me, please?" He asked the floating black ball. "Wait until we get to the school and get to our dorms, OK big fella?" Urden excitedly nodded in agreement. [Oh yeah.... Nalfeins conversations are mostly with Urden because he has no one else to talk to.] Urden turned his head and waved excitedly at Recca.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2005 03:25 AM
Vathu is currently offline Click here to Send Vathu a Private Message Find more posts by Vathu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

*laughs* " hey there.." she smiled. her fox, shard, growled. she tapped the boy on the shoulder.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2005 03:27 AM
Cherrywild is currently offline Click here to Send Cherrywild a Private Message Find more posts by Cherrywild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vathu
Rougue

"Hi." He said, his pale grey eyes met hers. He could tell by the way she looked at him that she could see the pain and suffering of his past and why he talks to his pet. Urden jumped on top of Nalfein's head and turned into a sad smiley face, then a heart with an arrow through it. "Damn it Urden, I asked nicely but that just wasn't enough was it?" He flicked Urden and sent him flying across the caboose and into the wall. "I might not ask nice next time Urden, Do try to be careful." He said, turning back towards The girl. "Once again, Hello." Urden turned into a snake and slithered up Nalfein's leg, and onto his shoulders.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2005 03:39 AM
Vathu is currently offline Click here to Send Vathu a Private Message Find more posts by Vathu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

recca smiled again, and looked into nalfeins deep eyes " hello.. im recca... " she glanced at urden. " urden..huh? well its good to meet both of you.."

Old Post Jul 24th, 2005 03:44 AM
Cherrywild is currently offline Click here to Send Cherrywild a Private Message Find more posts by Cherrywild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

-sits out in the hall petting his wolf-

Merc with a Mouth, the Crimson Nutcase

Old Post Jul 24th, 2005 03:47 AM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Follen
Lord of Azarathian Elves

*his chipmunk jumped off his shoulder and ran in the hallways and saw a wolf*

Old Post Jul 24th, 2005 03:48 AM
Lord Follen is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Follen a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Follen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

-wolf saw it and growled and got up ready to chase it-

Old Post Jul 24th, 2005 03:51 AM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Follen
Lord of Azarathian Elves

*it ran away and jumped back onto my shoulder in my compartment. he was squeeking madly and zake got up shut his door afraid of what was out their*

Old Post Jul 24th, 2005 03:53 AM
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

-his wolf barking madly trying to chase it-

Old Post Jul 24th, 2005 03:55 AM
Lord Follen
Lord of Azarathian Elves

*he heard the barks and he opend the door and peeked out looking at the wold he freaked out and slamed the sliding door shut*

Old Post Jul 24th, 2005 03:56 AM
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

-grabed his wolf-

Old Post Jul 24th, 2005 03:58 AM
Lord Follen
Lord of Azarathian Elves

*he opened the door again and saw a person controling the wolf*

Old Post Jul 24th, 2005 04:00 AM
Vathu
Rougue

"Hi Recca, Urden is a shape shifter, you can't understand him much, but if you get enough time to spend with him it will help you to understand his ramblings." He said, stroking the Snake on his shoulder. "When he wants your attention he will turn into something noticeable, then turn back into the black ball you saw earlier and squeak like a maniac. You should get to know him well, He seems to like you. He may be of aid, to me or you, if anything happens to any of us." Urden transformed into a black ball and floated to Recca's shoulder. When he landed on her shoulder, he ran to her neck and nuzzled her. "Urden, come" Urden floated up in front of her eyes, waved and floated off back towards Nalfeins shoulder. "Nice meeting you." He said.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2005 04:14 AM
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

(( nvm this..messed ))

Old Post Jul 24th, 2005 04:14 AM
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

(k later silver)

Old Post Jul 24th, 2005 04:15 AM
Lord Follen
Lord of Azarathian Elves

~bye silver!!!~

Old Post Jul 24th, 2005 04:15 AM
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Vathu
"Hi Recca, Urden is a shape shifter, you can't understand him much, but if you get enough time to spend with him it will help you to understand his ramblings." He said, stroking the Snake on his shoulder. "When he wants your attention he will turn into something noticeable, then turn back into the black ball you saw earlier and squeak like a maniac. You should get to know him well, He seems to like you. He may be of aid, to me or you, if anything happens to any of us." Urden transformed into a black ball and floated to Recca's shoulder. When he landed on her shoulder, he ran to her neck and nuzzled her. "Urden, come" Urden floated up in front of her eyes, waved and floated off back towards Nalfeins shoulder. "Nice meeting you." He said.
" he's really friendly.." she said happily. " i wonder hwta this year will be like.." she looked a little dazed.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2005 04:18 AM
Lord Follen
Lord of Azarathian Elves

~hahahahaha your sooo evil silver!!~

Old Post Jul 24th, 2005 04:19 AM
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

(( i live to make u look stupid chris stick out tongue ))

Old Post Jul 24th, 2005 04:21 AM