KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » New Republic RP Episode II: Where Past and Present Collide

New Republic RP Episode II: Where Past and Present Collide
Started by: Twilight Janick

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): « First ... « 8 9 [10] 11 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
NK-Syndrome
Nonexistant

The figure loomed over Darpan, and it ignited a deep, deep red saber.

Mendruka: A Jedi! The very religion that destroyed me long ago! But now, I have been ressurected....
Darpan: Who are you?!
Mendruka: Pontha Mendruka, I am a 14,000 year old Sith lord!
Darpan: Well, I've never seen anyone that old... Alive, anyways...
Mendruka: Well, now you have, Jedi! You will feel my power...
Darpan: I don't think so... Damn, How many Sith do I have to fight today...

Darpan jumped back and Force pulled one of the ShadowTrooper's lightsaber to him, igniting it.

Mendruka: You are a foolish one...

He raised his arm and blasted Darpan with an energy bolt of pure Force energy. Then he started making a giant hurricane and destroyed the entire wing of the castle. Mendruka flew away into the sky, and went further and fruther until he was in deep space.

Darpan: I have to stop him... But where could he be going... To Hypori maybe? Oh no... That reminds me, Darth Essrec is on Hypori right now... I'll have to stop both of them! But I'll need some help... Maybe that Jedi called Vall will help me. But where is he? First thing's first, I've gotta get off this planet.

Darpan went out of the castle to his U/C Wing. He got there with ease, because the hurricane killed all the other Sith. When he was in deep space, he suddenly realized what he needed to do. He sped off towards Yavin IV.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2005 02:55 AM
NK-Syndrome is currently offline Click here to Send NK-Syndrome a Private Message Find more posts by NK-Syndrome Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NK-Syndrome
Nonexistant

[Here's what Mendruka looks like. His saber is disignited, though.]

When Darpan landed in the hangar, he got out to find a few Jedi sentries see him. The immediatly ignited their sabers.

Jedi#1: Come back for more, have you, Sith?
Jedi#2: Leave, or we will defend ourselves!
Darpan: I mean you no harm! I have changed my ways... The Dark Side wasn't the right choice, I was wrong to become Darth Celstra!
Jedi#1: And you expect us to believe you? Let's take him.
?????: No. He's telling the truth.

Luke Skywalker walked through a door in front of the two Jedi.

Jedi#1: But master he-
Luke: No. I sense the Light Side in him.
Darpan: Thank you, master.
Luke: I see you've recovered from your fight with Vall and the other Sith. I sparred with Vall a while back, and I look forward to fighting with you.
Darpan: Luke, I have a lot of things to tell you first. Something horrible might happen soon...
Luke: I did sense a dark aura break free just a few hours ago... Why don't you tell me everything in the discussion room.
Darpan: Very well.

[img=http://img212.imageshack.us/img212/1619/giantguy2oy.th.jpg]

Last edited by NK-Syndrome on Dec 27th, 2005 at 03:48 AM

Old Post Dec 27th, 2005 03:42 AM
NK-Syndrome is currently offline Click here to Send NK-Syndrome a Private Message Find more posts by NK-Syndrome Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tengu
Mr. Throwback

During the Underwater battle................

Vall: ok, im through playing games with you

Vall charged the monster, and the Kraken swung its gargantuan tail at him, it missed Vall, he jamed his lightaber in its tail, and he swam up the tail cutting the tail. he then pulled his saber out and cut the tail clean off. The monster was screaming in pain, the Kraken went into an enraged state, it shot ballistic beams of energy out its mouth causing mass chaos, Vall swam up the body of the monster, this time he was going for the head. Vall took his saber and stabbed it in the back of the head, then he swam up the side of his head, leaving a small split in its head, then he concentrated almost of all his force energy and used force push and blew the monster's head open, killing it instantly.

Vall: finally

Vall was beginning to run out of breath, he needed the force for breath control, and the battle had worn him out, he began swimming up but he knew he wouldn't make it in time, so then he started thinking, he then sensed an underwater cavern near the shadows where the monster originally was. Vall swam to it and saw the surface, he swam up to the cavern, but it wasnt a cavern at all, it was a room with stiarway leading to . Vall got out of the water and layed down to rest.

After resting a good bit, Vall walked the stairs to the chest, it opened by itself. In it there was another crystal, and this time a lightsaber and a datapad. Vall grabbed all the items and jumped back into the water and swam for the top.

Simply Put...Ya Dig?

Old Post Dec 27th, 2005 04:05 AM
Tengu is currently offline Click here to Send Tengu a Private Message Find more posts by Tengu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tengu
Mr. Throwback

Vall walked back on the beach expecting the spirtis to appear but they never did, he was puzzled as to why, he jumped in his ship and flew back to the temple.

Vall entered the temple into the main hall, the spirits still didnt show. Vall felt alone in the temple, he went to his room, and grabbed his gear,and prepared to head back for his ship. before leaving the temple he looked back. All of a sudden the datapad began vibrating. Vall pulled it out, it flashed on. A jedi appeared

Jedi: greeting and congratualtions Jedi, you are truly gifted in the ways of the force. The trials you passed were key in your ascension to master. everything that you endured in that temple was an illusion. Any spirits you might have thought you saw, and the many other things you endured were all false perceptions of the eyes. As you became stronger in mind, so did your perception and vision of things. You are no longer affected by the powerful camoflouges of this temple. The only thing that was real was the physical portion of your test, which is left to the natural forces of this planet. You may be confused, but it is understandable, many have failed in their trials here, and few have passed. This temple was created by the Knights of the Old Republic as a final trial to becoming a Jedi Master. Once again congratualtions and may the force be with you.

Vall was a bit surprised at the harshness of the tests, but he understood the motive of the old republic jedi.
Vall: well, im out of here.

The datapad flashed off. Vall loaded everythig in his ship and blasted off for the academy.

Vall: ok R4 punch the coordinates in, were heading back to Yavin.

the ship blasted off into hyperspace
Destination: Yavin IV

Simply Put...Ya Dig?

Last edited by Tengu on Dec 27th, 2005 at 04:38 AM

Old Post Dec 27th, 2005 04:29 AM
Tengu is currently offline Click here to Send Tengu a Private Message Find more posts by Tengu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NK-Syndrome
Nonexistant

WHEN LUKE AND DARPAN arrived at the discussion room, they sat down at a stone table.

Luke: Alright, tell me what this "threat" is, if you will.
Darpan: Right, um...
Luke: I sense much fear in you. It's ok if you feel akward inside this academy after your dark deeds, I would feel the exact same. Just tell me what the threat is.
Darpan: Ok. A Sith lord called Pontha Mendruka was resurrected by the Sith remnent. I don't know exactly where he's going, but I know he's going to kill a few thousands of our forces.
Luke: All right. We'll send some of our best knights and masters there. You don't have to come, but you can.
Darpan: I'm definetly coming. It'll make up for what I've done. Partially.
Luke: If it is a successful mission, you will not only regain your honor, but become a Jedi master.
Darpan: Very well. Who will be leading the attack?
Luke: Kyle Katarn. I will also be coming, and if you want, you can lead one of our squads.
Darpan: It would be an honor.
Luke: Good. I'll inform the other Jedi about this.
Darpan: Ok. But I have some business to settle with someone. If you need me, I'll be on Hypori.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2005 05:13 AM
Tengu
Mr. Throwback

Vall dropped out of hyperspace, and took his X-wing into the temple hangar. Valled hopped out of his ship while the other mechanics unloaded his droid.

Vall: C'mon R4 lets go find Luke

while Vall was walking through the temple he could hear other Jedi gossiping about an "unwelcome guest."

Vall: wonder whats been haappening while i've been gone?

Vall heard Luke's voice in another room and he walked in. As soon as Vall walked in Luke turned to him, but he didn't say anything. There was someone else in the room with Luke.

Vall: are you gonna greet me or what?

the figure turned around and Vall was shocked, he stood there in complete silence.

Simply Put...Ya Dig?

Old Post Dec 27th, 2005 01:50 PM
NK-Syndrome
Nonexistant

Darpan: Hey, it's you! I thought yyou died on the Liberator... Well, I guess you lucked out! Anyways, if you'd exuse me, I'll be going to the hangar.

Darpan walked passed the confused Vall, and into the hangar. He was greeted by several Jedi who jumped at him.

Darpan: Attacking a Jedi with no saber? Wow, that's wrong in so many ways...

He used his Level 3 Force speed to escape into the crystal mines. He noticed that the crystals he'd left at the entrance were gone. Going deeper into the cave, he saw a few glowing green crystals on the wall.

Darpan: What's this? I sense a very strong Force aura in these crystals...

He Force pulled them off the crystals, and caught them. Then he took them to the metal counter and started working on a new lightsaber. When he was complete, he ignited it to see a long, glowing green energy flow extend from the hilt. Then he disignited it, clipped it to his belt, an dleft the crystal mines. Then he went to the hangar and left in his U/C Wing, and later on landed on Hypori.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2005 06:26 PM
NK-Syndrome
Nonexistant

Darpan: Hey, it's you! I thought you died on the Liberator... Well, I guess you lucked out! Anyways, if you'd excuse me, I'll be going to the hangar.

Darpan walked passed the confused Vall, and into the hangar. He was greeted by several Jedi who jumped at him.

Darpan: Attacking a Jedi with no saber? Wow, that's wrong in so many ways...

He used his Level 3 Force speed to escape into the crystal mines. He noticed that the crystals he'd left at the entrance were gone. Going deeper into the cave, he saw a few glowing green crystals on the wall.

Darpan: What's this? I sense a very strong Force aura in these crystals...

He Force pulled them off the crystals, and caught them. Then he took them to the metal counter and started working on a new lightsaber. When he was complete, he ignited it to see a long, glowing green energy flow extend from the hilt. Then he disignited it, clipped it to his belt, and left the crystal mines. Then he went to the hangar and left in his U/C Wing, and later on landed on Hypori.

Attachment: green lightsaber.jpg
This has been downloaded 44 time(s).

Old Post Dec 27th, 2005 06:29 PM
NK-Syndrome
Nonexistant

WHEN DARPAN ARRIVED on Hypori, he got out and walked into Darth Essrec's Sith base. There were a few guards outside, but Darpan Force gripped them and went through the doors. He walked into the main hall, and into the battle training area. Looking up, he saw Darth Essrec standing on a balcony.

Essrec: Hello, my apprentice. Or.. are you?
Darpan: No. I am Darpan Nagaraj, Jedi Knight! I have come to end your reign.
Essrec: Hahaha! I knew you would turn on me someday... You're making a mistake. I've resurrected the Sith, and captured the Chancellor of the New Republic...
Darpan: You won't get away with this...
Essrec: Won't I? Well then, we'll see!

Darth Essrec Force jumped down to the battle area and ignited his saber.

[I've attached a picture of Darth Essrec...]

Attachment: darth essrec.jpg
This has been downloaded 44 time(s).

Old Post Dec 27th, 2005 10:32 PM
Tengu
Mr. Throwback

Luke: Vall............I take it your trip was succesful
Vall: yeah
Luke: i can feel the changes on you
Vall: what the hell was that!?!
Luke sighed
Vall: Did you forget what i told you about him?
Luke: no I havent
Vall: He tried to take my life, and who knows how many lives hes taken in blinded fury and rage.
Luke: everyone deserves a second chance
Vall: the Knights of the old republic would never have allowed what you did.
Luke: times have changed Vall you know this, We cant do things like they did in the days of the Old republic.
Vall: i dont trust him
Luke: you need to
Vall: i wont
there was a silence between them
Vall: wheres Kyle?
Luke: Corellia
Vall: Im gonna be with him if you need me
Luke: we need you now
Vall: Luke i've known you forever, I trust you with my life, we've been through thick and thin, even before we were Jedi. I have better things to do then to tagalong with some arrogant punk who thinks he knows the force.
Vall: goodbye
Vall turned to walk away
Luke: If it makes you feel better, i might know where she is.
Vall: i'm guessing i wasnt supposed to know.
Luke: since your going to be in the Corellia system i figured i might as well.
Vall: well.........
Luke: I think she may be on Talus, i dont know the exact location, but thats my only guess, going off of her flight trajectory. hers was the only ship that took off that morning.
Vall: thank you
Vall turned to leave
Luke: please reconsider
Vall sighed
Vall: ill think about it.
Vall left the room and went to the hanger. He hopped in an X-wing and took off for the Corellian System........

Simply Put...Ya Dig?

Last edited by Tengu on Dec 29th, 2005 at 12:09 AM

Old Post Dec 29th, 2005 12:05 AM
FE Expert
Fire Emblem expert

Then, Temy had to actually land into Coruscant to aid the defenders on the ground. And it was a crashlanding.

The Imperial Remnant had cloned Agen Kolar and there are two Jedi chasing him in the subway.

PA: Insert two credits!

The clone of Agen Kolar destroyed the rotating gates, it left his horde of MagnaGuards fending off three Jedi. As a train flashed by, Temy cut an arm off one of these.

Name a number between 1 and 10
Pandemonium

Old Post Dec 29th, 2005 01:09 AM
FE Expert is currently offline Click here to Send FE Expert a Private Message Find more posts by FE Expert Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tengu
Mr. Throwback

Dropping out of Hyperspace............

Vall: R4, find Kyle's ship signal, im gonna try and reach him now
R4 located the signal, Kyle was in Coronet

Kyle: whats up?
Vall: nothin, hey what are you doing in Coronet
Kyle: im selling the ship you got out of impound for me, then im goning to Naboo, to pick up some fuel cells and power converters for the Raven's Claw
Vall: you can get those on Corellia, as a matter of fact you get the good ones in Kor Vella.
Kyle: yeah but there cheaper on Naboo
Vall: are you serious Kyle?
Kyle: quantity of quality Vall
Vall laughed a little
Kyle: what are you doing in the sector?
Vall: im looking for someone, shes on Talus i think.
Kyle: if you wanna join me i'll be here for the week.
Vall: i'll contact you as soon find my friend.
Kyle: ok take it easy
Vall: goodbye

Vall's ship headed for Talus, he landed in the spaceport in Nashal. it was really busy. Nashal was a beautiful city, with a Lake in the middle.

Vall walked through the crowds, and payed for his landing fee, and then walked off. he looked around for Cora. He spent all day asking around town, until it was late. He was walking down an alley until he noticed someone falling him, then more, and more until there were about 5 behind. he turned around

Vall: Can i help you fellas?
Thug: gives us your credits... all of em
Vall: i dont want any trouble
Thug2: well we do, now hand em over
Vall: i dont have any money
Thug1: liar we saw you come in on that ship, we know you have money.
Vall sighed
?????: leave him alone!!!!
Vall turned around
it was Cora, the thugs turned around and pulled out vibroblades and other melee weapons.
Cora smiled
Cora: so you wanna play huh?
out of nowhere Cora ignited a green lightsaber, everyone was shocked, even Vall
Thu2: shes a jedi, run!!!!!
the thugs ran away trippng all over themselves, Cora turned to Vall
as he was walkig towards her.

Vall: i was wondering what happened to it that morning.
Cora looked down to see another saber at Vall's waist, the one he built on Chandrila

Cora: I see you havent missed it
Vall: we need to talk
Cora: theres nothing to talk about, i've moved on
Vall: i havent
they were silent
Cora: what did you come here for?
Vall: i came here for you
Cora laughed
Cora: oh, now you love me?
Vall: yes......i made a big mistake, my time away from you made me realise how selfish i was, and how much i missed you
Cora was shaking her head
Cora: its too late Vall, I.....
Vall interrupeted
Vall: did you think about me?
Cora: no
Vall: im gonna ask you again, did you think about me?
Cora was silent
Vall: Cora, i though about you endlessly, after our fight on the balcony, you made me realise how wrong i was, and before i could apologize, you left.
Cora was still silent
Vall: Cora i came arcoss the galaxy for you, you
Vall: and I didn't know where to look
Cora: well you found me
Vall: Cora............ please tell me you love me
Cora was still silent
Vall: i owe you a trip to Ithor, i want to be with you.
Cora: I dont know
she turned around, Vall put his hand on her shoulder, and turned her back around, a tear ran down her cheek.
Vall: please...... tell me you love me
Cora grabbed him and kissed him, they kissed and hugged each other.
Vall: i'm sorry
Cora: lets go back to my apartment

They were at her apartment, and they were on the balcony

Cora: i don't need constant protecting, but when you left, i wondered if we would ever see each other again, and after our fight i thought you didn't care. I know we can't always be together, i'm well aware of that, but it just seemed like that was it, that was the end.
Vall: i'm sorry i made you feel that away
they hugged
Cora: Vall..... i dont want to leave here, im just visiting an old friend here, but I got a place in Bela Vistal, on Corellia. I know you have to leave and go otu protect the galaxy, but at least come back for me.
Vall: i will

They kissed again and spent the night together.............

Simply Put...Ya Dig?

Old Post Dec 29th, 2005 01:18 AM
NK-Syndrome
Nonexistant

DARTH ESSREC SWUNG HIS SABER into a form that he had created by himself. He spun at Darpan (like Palpatine does against Mace) and slashed furiously at Darpan. Darpan, struggling to keep up with the Sith's moves, jumped back and Force pushed Darth Essrec. Essrec was sent flying back, but retaliated with a skillful flip.

Essrec: Cheap Force moves like yours have no effect on a Sith lord!
Darpan: Cheap? Then maybe I should use a brand of Force powers that I created while away from this planet...

He shot blue flames from his hand at Darth Essrec, and he fell back into a pit. Darpan Force jumped in after him and landed in a metal shaft. He saw Essrec on a catwalk.

Essrec: It seems you've discovered a way to change Force energy into a fire of sorts... Interesting. But no matter, your flames are no match for my Sith powers!

He shot red Force lightning at Darpan. When it hit Darpan's blade, it wasn't absorbed, but it overpowered his saber, and sent him flying through some metal doors, into a bridge, and on the metal floor below. Then Essrec Force pulled the bridge down, and it crushed Darpan. Essrec approached Darpan, but Darpan instantly Force lifted the bridge and threw it at Essrec.

Darpan: Your Sith powers are no match for my Jedi will!

He ran to Essrec and kicked him down a long staircase, then walked down the stairs. Essrec got up and dusted himself off. He Force pulled Darpan towards him, then jumped towards Darpan, slashing at him. Darpan jabbed him in the rib with the hilt of his saber, then spun kicked him into another wall.

Darpan: It seems the student has surpassed the teacher.
Essrec: You will not defeat me, Jedi!

Old Post Dec 29th, 2005 02:15 AM
Tengu
Mr. Throwback

OOC: ok, i know its your character and all, and i dont wanna sound like a jerk or anything, but c'mon blueflames?????? thats not a force power

Simply Put...Ya Dig?

Old Post Dec 29th, 2005 02:40 AM
NK-Syndrome
Nonexistant

[Yeah, I guess that was kind of stupid. It was supposed to be a Force power that he'd created. Just channeling Force energy into flames. Ok, just pretend that I never put blue flames, and just wrote 'He kicks Essrec down']

Old Post Dec 29th, 2005 04:24 AM
Tengu
Mr. Throwback

OOC: lol, aight thas cool

Simply Put...Ya Dig?

Old Post Dec 29th, 2005 04:55 AM
NK-Syndrome
Nonexistant

Darpan: You're getting quite frustrated with me. Perhaps you've lost your touch?
Essrec: I said you will not defeat me!!!

Essrec slashed at Darpan several times, but his moves were getting sloppier. Darpan started breaking Essrec's roots, and Essrec had to continuously retaliate by jumping back, or using a quick jolt of Force lightning, which Darpan would easily block. Darpan backflipped, then propelled himself off a wall at Essrec. He sliced Essrec's arm off, and Essrec quickly attempted to run away. He fell down trying to get away, and crawled to an edge.

Darpan: It's over, Essrec. You've lost!
Essrec: No... No... NO, I WILL NOT LOSE!!!

He fired more red lightning at Darpan, but he blocked it with his saber. He deflected it back at Essrec, and his skin was instantly deformed [Damn, this is really turning out like Mace vs Palpatine, isn't it?] The red lightning was too powerful for Darpan's saber, and he was pushed back onto the ground. Essrec got up and hurried to an elevator.

Essrec: We'll meet again, Jedi!

[This is Essrec right now (after the fight)]

Attachment: essrec.jpg
This has been downloaded 30 time(s).

Old Post Dec 29th, 2005 06:43 AM
NK-Syndrome
Nonexistant

[Woops, forgot to add the fine detail smile]

Attachment: essrec.jpg
This has been downloaded 28 time(s).

Old Post Dec 29th, 2005 06:45 AM
Tengu
Mr. Throwback

Vall woke up the next morning to a call from Kyle Katarn.

Kyle: hey, did i wake you?
Vall sighed
Vall: yeah
he smiled
Vall: whats up
Kyle: you coming with me or what, i need a partner and Jan is off on Bakura running a few errands of her own.
Vall: sure, swing by here, im in Nashal
Kyle: will do, see you soon.
The holovid turned off
Cora woke up beside him, Vall turned back to look at her
Vall: you awake
Cora: yeah
Cora sat up beside him and put her arms around him and laid on his back. Vall was turned sitting on one of the side of the bed.
Cora: if we get dressed now, we can go eat breakfast at this nice, restaurant overlooking the lake.
Vall: that sounds nice
Cora kissed him on his cheek
Vall: a friend of mine is coming, to pick me up i have to leave.
Cora: when is he coming?
Vall: dont worry, ill make him wait if i have to
Cora smiled
Cora: thank you

they both got up and got dressed in casual clothing and went out, this time Vall didn't his lightsaber or gear, he would spend this morning, as a civilian and not a Jedi.

After their Breakfast Kyle's ship arrived in the dock, to pick up Vall. kyle informed Vall of his arrival and he went back to Cora's apartment to grab his things, the both of them are saying goodbye to each other at the starport........

Cora: make sure you come back
Vall: i will, as matter of fact i have home on bespin
Cora: in cloud city!?!
Vall: yup, a gift from an old smuggling partner, ill take you to live there with me, when i get the chance
Cora: i would love that
they stared at each other for a bit, they were in each other arms
They kissed each other goodbye, and Vall left to get on Kyle's ship.

The ship blasted off, and they entered hyperspace for Naboo........

Simply Put...Ya Dig?

Last edited by Tengu on Dec 30th, 2005 at 12:19 AM

Old Post Dec 30th, 2005 12:11 AM
NK-Syndrome
Nonexistant

Darpan: Oh no we won't! We end this now!

He Force gripped the elevator until it exploded. Darth Essrec fell to the ground.

Essrec: Please! Don't kill me! It's against the Jedi way, right? Right?!
Darpan: I'd love to kill you... But I won't. You're not worth killing, scum.

Darpan walked away, clipping his saber to his belt. He got into his U/C Wing; next stop, Yavin IV. When he arrived at the hangar, he went to the equipment rooms. He saw a few Jedi there, all getting ready for the upcoming mission. Luke approached him.

Luke: Hello, Darpan. I see you've returned. Did all go well?
Darpan: Well, I didn't kill Essrec... If I did, I'd have broken the Jedi way.
Luke: It's good to know you're still honorable.
Darpan: Heh, yeah. So, when are we leaving?
Luke: Whenever we locate our target.
Darpan: It'd be easier if we knew his intentions...
Luke: To rule the universe maybe?
Darpan: How cliche.
Luke: Well, I do sense a strong Dark Side Force nearby...
Darpan: So you're saying this guy could be right outside this temple?
Luke: No.. but still, he's near Yavin.
Darpan: Very well then. I'm gonna go rest, I'm worn out.
Luke: Ok.

Darpan left the room.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2005 12:46 AM