KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » New Republic RP Episode II: Where Past and Present Collide

New Republic RP Episode II: Where Past and Present Collide
Started by: Twilight Janick

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
FE Expert
Fire Emblem expert

OK, I'll try to get permission, or else close that game.

Name a number between 1 and 10
Pandemonium

Old Post Oct 19th, 2005 12:05 AM
FE Expert is currently offline Click here to Send FE Expert a Private Message Find more posts by FE Expert Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NK-Syndrome
Nonexistant

Well, I might join when you do get it.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2005 12:33 AM
NK-Syndrome is currently offline Click here to Send NK-Syndrome a Private Message Find more posts by NK-Syndrome Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NK-Syndrome
Nonexistant

Ok, the RP got permission. Here's my character form:

Name: Darpan Nagaraj
Allignment: New Republic
Class: Jedi
Weapon: Orange Saber (standard)
Appearence: Tan skin, black hair, white shirt/pants, black tunic/gloves/boots.
History: His father died when he Darpan was born. When he grew up, a man told him that the imperials killed him. He doesn't know what really happened, so he just believed the man. When he was 10, he joined the Yavin IV Jedi academy (Luke's) and works his way up to the rank of Jedi Knight.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2005 12:15 AM
NK-Syndrome is currently offline Click here to Send NK-Syndrome a Private Message Find more posts by NK-Syndrome Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FE Expert
Fire Emblem expert

Name: Temy Walker
Class: Jedi
Race: 1/2 Protoss, 1/2 human
Weapon: Yellow and Turquoise Sabers (standard)
Appearence: Yellow skin, brown eyes, black hair, black vest and pants, white T-shirt
Homeworld: Proteidon
History: She is one of the rare Jedi of the Old Republic to survive the Clone Wars. But being expelled from the Jedi Order after the battle of Geonosis was the key to it. When she was 2 years old, she was already doing calculus, stunning her Protoss father and human mother by her extreme intellect. They suspected the Force to act through her, so they contacted the Jedi Temple on Coruscant. The midi-chlorian test proved conclusive, since she attained the rank of Knight, she spent most of her years taking Padawans, almost making it to the Jedi Council. Afterwards, she started a heavy metal band in which she was the lead flutist. She didn't have much fame as a Jedi, so she had more fame as a musician than she had as a Jedi Master. Now that the New Republic was in need of Jedi, the Jedi Outcasts who survived the Clone Wars were automatically recruited, as well as the Padawans Jedi Outcasts might have taken.

OOC: The game can't actually begin until the one who was scheduled to play as a Senator had entered his/her bio.

Pandemonium

Last edited by FE Expert on Nov 24th, 2005 at 01:31 AM

Old Post Nov 24th, 2005 01:29 AM
FE Expert is currently offline Click here to Send FE Expert a Private Message Find more posts by FE Expert Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wind Sister
Wait, what?

Name: Rhiannon Kateera
Class: Senator
Race: Human
Weapon: Small Naboo Pistol, which she keeps under her clothes
Appearence: (please log in to view the image)
Try to picture this real, without the wings and stuff, just normal senatorial dressings
Homeworld: Naboo
History: Born into a loving family, Rhia was very happy as a child. She had an older sister and brother. Her and her sister were often found arguing over political matters that came up on the Holonet(still exist?) Both of her parents were Jedi(in the new order right?). They were really good parents, still finding time to work at a homeless shelter, and be good infuences on their children.
At the age of 13 Rhia's parents were murdered by an unknown force. Rhia knew, however, and she blamed herself for not telling her parents. She swore that from that day on she would be heard. She entered into the Legislative Youth program on Naboo and worked her way up to senator. Her brother and sister both went on to study at college, one to be an architect, one to be a pilot.
Personal Belongings: The power cell from her fathers lightsaber.

(Do you need a roleplay sample before we begin, just in case you wish it to improve?)

Old Post Nov 24th, 2005 02:02 AM
Wind Sister is currently offline Click here to Send Wind Sister a Private Message Find more posts by Wind Sister Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FE Expert
Fire Emblem expert

OOC: Now, the game can begin.

IC: Temy is aboard a captured Procurator-class Super Star Destroyer, her flagship (assuming Jedi of that era act like Jedi in the Clone Wars; like generals/admirals), NRSS Starlake, with some of her officers with her in the bridge. One last thing: a Procurator-class Super Star Destroyer looks like an Executor-class Super Star Destroyer that is scaled down to 8 kilometers, the actual size of Executor-class ships is 19 kilometers.

Temy: Major Network, can you locate Senator Kateera?

Major Network: Sir, Senator Kateera is aboard the Malevolent-class Super Star Destroyer Bonestorm.(Image)

Pandemonium

Last edited by FE Expert on Nov 24th, 2005 at 02:19 AM

Old Post Nov 24th, 2005 02:15 AM
Wind Sister
Wait, what?

Senator Rhiannon Kateera sat in a corner of her small room. The room was painted a pale gray color, intended to make the inhabitant uncomfortable. In her mind she was thinking of various ways of getting out, or just sending out a beacon for help. She looked over at the door, there was a small window that lead out into the corridor.

How did I get here? She thought to herself, but no matter how much she thought about it, she could not remember what had happened.
She gazed into the corridor once more, trying to remember all that was lost.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2005 02:30 AM
Wind Sister is currently offline Click here to Send Wind Sister a Private Message Find more posts by Wind Sister Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NK-Syndrome
Nonexistant

Darpan was in a briefing room with a commanding officer. The officer walked to Darpan and gave him a command panel. Then the commander said "Darpan, this mission will be dangerous. take it at your own risk." Darpan took the panel and looked it over. It said:

A freight captain who holds valuable information that could be very beneficial to the New Republic came to us for help. He reports that someone has been stalking him. The captain suspects that he's after the information. Accodring to him, the stalker has a lightsaber. Go to the city and make sure no one attacks the capttain.

Darpan said "This is tough? I've faced Sith, commander. This guy's probably just some punk who got a hold of a saber from some sleezy merchant. Of course I'll take it. I could use a break.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2005 04:18 AM
FE Expert
Fire Emblem expert

Meanwhile, in the Starlake's bridge, Temy thinks of how to get in the Bonestorm.

General Outline (captain of the Starlake): Man your battle stations! Get the crews to their fighters!

Temy gets to the hangar, and then hops on her N-2 (for more information, go check Ships of the Battle of Capinar; it's the database for every RP I created) into battle.

Major Network: Master Walker, I have a new subspace communiqué about the situation of Senator Kateera!

Pandemonium

Old Post Nov 24th, 2005 02:30 PM
NK-Syndrome
Nonexistant

Darpan got into his head-hunter. As his ship took off, he thought about what the information could be. It wouldn't matter if it fell into the wrong hands. But if Darpan was right about the stalker, then why would he need that kind of information? 30 minutes later, his ship landed on Tanaab. He got out and walked to the city. It was fairly populated, not crowded, and not deserted. He walked over through the streets, watching the coordinates as he passed some shops. Then he heard gun-fire. He ran over to where it originated from, and ran down the ally. he saw a man firing a gun, then a red lightsaber was thrown at him. It cut his arm off, then retained. Darpan ran further and helped the man up. The man said "Help... Me... I... Need to get the Republic important information." Darpan replied "So you're the freight captain? I need to get you to a medical facility!" The man handed Darpan a data chip. "It's all in here... But it's too late... I..." He then died. Darpan then stood up and looked to where the lightsaber came from. "Hmm... I sense you, Jedi..."
a dark voice said from a dark ally. Then Darpan saw the same red saber ignite.

Last edited by NK-Syndrome on Nov 24th, 2005 at 10:40 PM

Old Post Nov 24th, 2005 10:37 PM
FE Expert
Fire Emblem expert

OOC: You mean your Z-95 Headhunter made the trip from Utapau to Tanaab for a freight captain?

IC: Major Network used a tripod holoprojector from the kitchens of the ship in order to play the message from the Imperial authorities.

Senator Kateera: The Imperials know that if they mistreat me, they would create a diplomatic nightmare. So they did as much mistreating as would the diplomacy-minded officers in charge of the brigs would allow for.

Temy rushed to her N-2, taking off and engaging TIE fighters.

Pandemonium

Old Post Nov 25th, 2005 02:46 AM
NK-Syndrome
Nonexistant

[I'm on Utapau? Fine, I'll change the planet to a closer planet. (This'd be a good time for suggestions)]

Darpan took out his lightsaber and ignited it. "A dark Jedi?" The mysterious figure replied "Yes... I will soon be a Sith... The dark side has promised me much..." Darpan highered his saber. "Who are you?" The figure approached, and removed its hood. She was a zabrak with Sith tatooes. "I am Esirr Karra. I have sworn legionce to the dark side, and the imperial remnant will soon belong to me." Karra charged at Darpan with lightning fast movements and struck his saber so hard that he was sent flying into a wall. Darpan got up and then said "Maybe you aren't some punk with a saber after all." He jumped up, and spun kicked Esirr to the ground. Then he lunged forward and stabbed at her, only to strike the ground. "What the... Damn it!" He turned around to see Esirr slashing at him. The slash went through Darpan's tunic, but luckily hadn't struck flesh. Then, Esirr raised her arms and said "You are weak, Jedi!" Suddenly, a blue flash of high power Force lightning blasted at Darpan. He attempted to block it by raising his saber. Darpan then started to being pushed back. "It will not end this way..." he said, keeping stable. He then did something that wouldn't be easy. He lowered his saber, but just before the lightning hit him, he held up his own arm and used the Force to push against the lightning. Then he threw his saber at Esirr.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2005 05:58 AM
FE Expert
Fire Emblem expert

Temy: Flying is good for droids!

This is what she said when she finishes off a squad of six TIE fighters. Still, the R2 unit took a hit.

Temy: Damn it! We're hit!

Then, she fires at the turbolasers surrounding the docking bay of the Bonestorm. They were too slow to even have a chance to hit Temy's craft.

Pandemonium

Old Post Nov 25th, 2005 04:28 PM
NK-Syndrome
Nonexistant

The lightsaber flashed in a circular motion at Esirr. She quickly ignited her saber in attempt to block it, but it was too late. Her head rolled to a wall, and her body fell to the ground. The lightning stopped blazing, and Darpan disignited his saber after retaining it.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2005 04:59 PM
Wind Sister
Wait, what?

((OOC: May I get clarification on the message from my character?))

Rhia stood up and walked over to the window on the door. She could hear explosions vaguely in the distance, but it didn't feel like they had suffered a very hard hit yet. She could see guards running around aimlessly in the corridor.

Get to the main hatch and man your stations!

Rhia could hear the Captain yelling at his troops, but nothing seemed to be happening. She tapped lightly on the window, a quizzical expression on her face. The only answer she got was a cuss word as the captain headed off down the corridor.

Well fine then, don't tell me! She yelled at the door, but she knew they couldn't hear her. She didn't really care either, maybe she would be getting out of here soon, and she could make a motion in the senate to take care of this mess and send more troops against the Imperials.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2005 02:11 AM
NK-Syndrome
Nonexistant

Darpan got into his ship and took off. He thought to himself What the hell could be so important about this information?! His head hunter swooped down, but then he noticed something. TIE Fighters were tailing him. Thinking quickly, Darpan went to his left, towards astroids. The TIE's followed him. He went straight through a pair of astroids, and two fighters crashed in an attempt to followsuit. There was one left, so he flew up. Then he went backwards, and he was behind the last fighter. He fired some shots and it was destroyed. But then his ship suddenly stopped moving. A blue light flashed above him. He looked up, and noticed he was being sucked in by a tractor beam. In an attempt to get free, he turned on his turbo-jets. It had no effect. He was now inside an imperial ship.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2005 02:39 AM
FE Expert
Fire Emblem expert

The first thing Temy did was to try docking maneuvers. Once she landed, the first persons she met were of people from the jailer regiment who cares about political prisoners.

Colonel Dozek and Major Zofia: If it isn't High Admiral Temy Walker!

Temy lights up one of her king-size lightsabers (blade length: 1,70 meters) and the stormtroopers opened fire. Shot after shot came back at the people who fired them.

Pandemonium

Old Post Nov 26th, 2005 04:24 PM
NK-Syndrome
Nonexistant

Darpan got out of his ship walking to a door. He used the Force to sense what was behind the doors. Nothing. He walked in and found himself in a control room. There was another door across. He tried opening it, but it was locked. Then, he ignited his saber and burned a hole in the door. He jumped inside and was shot at by a group of about 10 storm-troopers. He forced pushed a few of them, then slashed the rest with his saber. Then he looked at a large door. It said PRISON CHAMBER H-V 2 on it. It was locked, so he tried to burn a hole through this door as well. But right as he ignited his saber, he sensed a saber being thrown at him. He dodged it and turned. "Oh, shit." There were three grey storm troopers, each with a green reactor core implanted into their chest. Their helmets looked like that of Vader, but a bit like storm-troopers' at the same time.
"A Jedi." One of them said. Funny, they had sounded like normal stormies. one jumped at Darpan.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2005 07:19 PM
Wind Sister
Wait, what?

Rhia could now see shots being fired outside of her cell. She stood up to look out the window, but her feet slipped as the ship tilted.

What the heck is going on out there?

There was a small group of gaurds heading one direction and another heading the other way. Suddenly a bolt hit her window. The glass was strong enough that it only crackled, but it did do enough to block her vision from the outside. She stood on her tiptoes, trying to see over the top, but she wasn't quite tall enough. Another bolt hit below the window, and she decided it was time to back away.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2005 09:48 PM
NK-Syndrome
Nonexistant

Darpan Nagaraj engaged in lightsaber combat with it. Then the other two joined in. He was now fighting 3 super-enhanced storm troopers. He managed to slice one's arm off, the other two both continued to embrace him, and he decided it was time to go on the defense. His idea of defense was Force pushing them out of the way. While one was down, he stabbed in, and had one left. He threw his saber at the remaining trooper and slashed it to death. He retained his saber and disignited it. He continued breaking through the door. He then managed to get through, and walked down a dark hall. Then he heard gunfire on the other end of the hall. He ran to a door and opened it. He suddenly found himself in a battle. There were many imperials, so thinking quickly, he ignited his saber and engaged them.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2005 11:47 PM