KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » New Republic RP Episode II: Where Past and Present Collide

New Republic RP Episode II: Where Past and Present Collide
Started by: Twilight Janick

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
FE Expert
Fire Emblem expert

Temy got to the hall leading to the cell A-Y-21-3 and used the Force to sense who was detained behind. It was their Senator Kateera! Temy, engaging Imperial jailers along the way, arrived at the cell A-Y-21-3, cutting its armored door like Qui-Gon in TPM.

Temy: Senator Kateera! I came to save you!

Senator Kateera: Aren't you a little too large to be a Jedi?

Name a number between 1 and 10
Pandemonium

Old Post Nov 27th, 2005 01:51 AM
FE Expert is currently offline Click here to Send FE Expert a Private Message Find more posts by FE Expert Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wind Sister
Wait, what?

((OOC: Third page, oh yah Happy Dance No offense or hard feelings, but Janick, do you always roleplay for fellow characters? ))

Rhia looked up at the tall Jedi, not really noticing her size so much, just relieved to finally be out of her cell.

Master Jedi! You cannot know how pleased I am to see you.

Under her breath she said: Took you long enough!

Senator Kateera was well known for her sense of humor, she always had a wity remark, even in the most desperate of situations. She ducked as blaster fire wizzed their direction. The situation did not look promising.

I am pleased that you came Master, thank you very much, but I must ask..did you bring back up?

Old Post Nov 27th, 2005 02:00 AM
Wind Sister is currently offline Click here to Send Wind Sister a Private Message Find more posts by Wind Sister Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NK-Syndrome
Nonexistant

He finished slashing the last stormtrooper, then sensed for anymore people. Then he sensed a source of Force energy and another person in a cell. He walked back into the prison room and opened the door.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2005 04:10 AM
NK-Syndrome is currently offline Click here to Send NK-Syndrome a Private Message Find more posts by NK-Syndrome Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wind Sister
Wait, what?

Rhia looked away from the first Jedi who had entered the room over to the second.

Well, I feel special.

She looked away into the hallway. Of course, she was just kidding, outside of the senate she was always kidding. In truth, she did not feel special at all Outside of the cell blaster fire could be heard, and they still had to exit the ship and get out of the battle. She did not feel any safer now than she had before, even with two Jedi accompanying her.

She inclined her head in encouragement of the second Jedi's arrival, wondering why there were two Jedi aboard this ship in the first place.

Well, it would be a pleasure to stand and chat with you both, but shouldn't we be going?

Old Post Nov 27th, 2005 09:52 PM
Wind Sister is currently offline Click here to Send Wind Sister a Private Message Find more posts by Wind Sister Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FE Expert
Fire Emblem expert

Yes, so Temy got out of the cell to look for a vehicle that could aid all three of them get out of the Bonestorm before it blew up.

Temy: Damn it! The Imperials got one of their own ARC-170s smashing near us!

Pandemonium

Old Post Nov 27th, 2005 11:50 PM
FE Expert is currently offline Click here to Send FE Expert a Private Message Find more posts by FE Expert Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NK-Syndrome
Nonexistant

"We can't take my z-95, it's too small. Plus it's caught in a tractor beam."

Old Post Nov 28th, 2005 03:06 AM
NK-Syndrome is currently offline Click here to Send NK-Syndrome a Private Message Find more posts by NK-Syndrome Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wind Sister
Wait, what?

If we can locate it, I fly an old Naboo Skiff. It is somewhere on this ship. Rhia looked around. She had no idea where they might have put it when they caught her.

Where is the hanger? Maybe the Jedi knew more than she did...

Old Post Nov 28th, 2005 03:24 AM
FE Expert
Fire Emblem expert

Temy ran to the hangar, where she found out that the old Naboo Skiff was hung up to the ceiling of the hangar, without any way to reach it.

Except for the ladders usually used by TIE pilots (and to a lesser extent, the ARC-170 crewmen), there was no way to get in. She used the Force to open the hatch of the Naboo Skiff. Still not enough to get in that ship.

Temy: TKF-821:Wait! TKF-821, do you copy?

Seeing that TKF-821 (a clone pilot) didn't answer, she decided to go out and check for whatever problem that should happen to TKF-821's comm unit.

(using mind trick) Temy: Sir, where are the ladders for the pilots?

TKF-821: Just behind that deadlock door.

Then, her lightsaber out, she killed the pilot, leaving nothing but charred flesh on the ground. And cut down the deadbolts of the door.

Pandemonium

Old Post Nov 28th, 2005 04:23 PM
NK-Syndrome
Nonexistant

[Didn't really understand that PM you sent me, Janick.]

Old Post Nov 29th, 2005 12:03 AM
FE Expert
Fire Emblem expert

I might continue the ladder door scene. Once the deadbolts are gone, a series of mobile ladders is hidden beneath. Using the Force to open the doors wide, and then move one of the ladders, she has been detected by a... hailfire droid!

Temy: All units! There is a mad hailfire droid in the hangar!

However, she is powerful enough to pull the hailfire droid in the vacuum. Remember, Luke Skywalker, at this time, is as powerful as Clone Wars cartoons Yoda. It meant that Temy wasn't quite as powerful as him, the current chairman of the Jedi Council. And then, she could access the Naboo Skiff hung up like if it was under repairs, opening the entrance hatch first.

Pandemonium

Old Post Nov 29th, 2005 12:14 AM
NK-Syndrome
Nonexistant

"I'll take care of this droid... I'm extra good at destroying droids." Darpan ignited his saber and jumped at the hailfire droid. He slashes at one of its wheels, but he noticed that there was a protective shield on it. "Damn, the hailfires I always fought had horrible defense. Why does this one have a shield?!" He used the Force to smash the droid into a wall, but the wheels started spinning again, and charged back.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2005 03:29 AM
FE Expert
Fire Emblem expert

So Temy hopped into her N-2 while the hailfire droid's missiles utterly destroyed the Headhunter and the ladder.

"Hold on, Darpan!" she said as she fired a few shots of laser cannons to dent the enemy shields.

Pandemonium

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2005 01:10 AM
NK-Syndrome
Nonexistant

Darpan backflipped and landed on the ground. His lightsaber was on the other side of the room. He used Force speed to try and dodge the droid's laser-fire.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2005 03:20 AM
FE Expert
Fire Emblem expert

OOC: The missiles were exhausted?

IC: Temy is doing somersaults in a very restricted place, trying not to hit the Naboo Skiff. She fired laser cannons at the hailfire droid, utterly ruining it. Off her N-2, she finds another ladder to get into that skiff, only to find... MagnaGuards!

Pandemonium

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2005 02:28 PM
NK-Syndrome
Nonexistant

Nagaraj looked backed to the MG's. "Damn it, not those trash heaps again!" He picked up his saber and ignited it. Then, with his most powerful effort, he Force pushed one back into the wall. Its mechanics started to spark and combust, but it was still standing. It charges at Darpan, so he slashed at the droid.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2005 10:13 PM
FE Expert
Fire Emblem expert

Luckily the Naboo Skiff only had two of them in the cockpit. Because the Empire planned to steal it and to have MGs man it. Which meant that Temy only had to face one. She made the mechanics malfunction, but it is still standing. However, she slashed at the droid while it barely recovered from its shock with the pilot's seat, destroying it. Finally, she invited the Senator to board the ship.

Pandemonium

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2005 12:29 AM
Wind Sister
Wait, what?

Rhia nodded graciously and boarded the ship, waiting for the Darpan to enter. She quickly went around, checking to see if it was safe to fly. As soon as she had confirmed that if they took off, they wouldn't hurt the ship or themeselves, she activated the engines.

I am not entirely sure of our location, Master Jedi. Maybe it would be better if you piloted the ship. Rhia blushed slightly as she stepped out of the way. Already her mind was elsewhere, in the senate where she could make a motion.

You have no idea how grateful I am that you two came to my rescue. Your efforts will be recognized in the Galactic Senate, I asure you. Rhia herself bowed to the two Jedi, trying her hardest to express her gratitude. She felt safe for the first time in weeks, but she couldn't shake the feeling they were not out of danger yet. They still had to get the ship out of the Bonestorm, and leave the battle...

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2005 12:49 AM
FE Expert
Fire Emblem expert

Temy piloted the Naboo Skiff out of the hangar bay of the Bonestorm, with Darpan sleeping on the communications module. With the enemy ship on the verge of explosion, she had to jump out of the Utapau system before the Bonestorm blows up.

Pandemonium

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2005 01:05 AM
Wind Sister
Wait, what?

Rhia looked over out the window of her old Skiff. She sighed deeply as she watched the pinpoints of stars turn to neverending streams.

So how long have you been a pilot, Master Jedi?

Rhia tried to start a conversation with her Jedi rescuer. After a week in a cell, you wish to talk with someone. She looked at the way her hands moved over the controls, glad to have something to concentrate on.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2005 01:18 AM
FE Expert
Fire Emblem expert

Temy: You know, when you lived a hundred years as a Jedi Master, you got to learn how to pilot a hyperspace-capable ship somewhere during that time! And I'll let you know that I traveled all the way from Coruscant to Utapau and now back to Coruscant to rescue you.

Rhia: So you were sent by the Senate or the Jedi Council?

Pandemonium

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2005 02:37 AM