KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » New Republic RP Episode II: Where Past and Present Collide

New Republic RP Episode II: Where Past and Present Collide
Started by: Twilight Janick

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): « First ... « 7 8 [9] 10 11 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
FE Expert
Fire Emblem expert

*Remember that Temy is my main character and Cynthia is only there as Temy's padawan. Cynthia gets a mechanical hand, much like Anakin in AOTC*

Name a number between 1 and 10
Pandemonium

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2005 06:10 PM
FE Expert is currently offline Click here to Send FE Expert a Private Message Find more posts by FE Expert Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NK-Syndrome
Nonexistant

Celstra walked into the hangar, and to the lift.

Droid: Hello master, how may I serve you?
Celstra: I need my U/C Wing.
Droid: Right away, master.

The droid walked over to the control panel and hit a switch. The lift brought up Celstra's U/C Wing.

Droid: Do you need anything else, master?
Celstra: No, just open the hangar door.
Droid: Yes, master.

When the hangar door was open, Celstra took off in his ship, and went into deep space. Later, he landed on Vjun, next to Vader's castle. There were two hazard-troopers guarding the entrance, and Celstra approached them.

Celstra: Move, now.
H-T#1: What are you at Bast Castle for?
Celstra: That doesn't concern remnent waste like you.
H-T#2: I hope you realize that you're interfering with Sith remnent business.
Celstra: Sith remnent? Here?
H-T#2: Yes. They are conducting an operation here, involving a new Sith lord, and-
H-T#1: It's top-secret business. You will not gain access to this castle.
Celstra: I'm not sure you know who you're dealing with... I am Darth Celstra, the most powerful Sith lord right now next to Darth Essrec.
H-T#2: Darth Essrec? Probably some pushover. And you are probably a sentinel, nothing more than a useless Force ammatuer.
Celstra: A useless Force-ammatuer sentinel? Allow me to show you the true power of the Dark Side!

Celstra blasted T-H#2 until he was obliterated. Before T-H#1 could raise his gun, Celstra had ignited his saber and beheaded him. Then he proceeded into the entrance.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2005 07:55 PM
NK-Syndrome is currently offline Click here to Send NK-Syndrome a Private Message Find more posts by NK-Syndrome Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FE Expert
Fire Emblem expert

Temy: As of now, your training is over. You now ascend the rank of Jedi Knight and gain access to all privileges of that rank.

Pandemonium

Old Post Dec 24th, 2005 03:23 AM
FE Expert is currently offline Click here to Send FE Expert a Private Message Find more posts by FE Expert Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NK-Syndrome
Nonexistant

Celstra found himself in a long hallway with capsules contained green liquid lined up along it. As he walked along, he saw some black figures in the capsules. After further inspection, he figured out that they were in fact ShadowTroopers.

Celstra: ShadowTroopers! So, the remnent is making more of them, I see. Maybe I shall take control of this operation...

There was a door up ahead, and Celstra wen through it.

?????: You have no business here!
Celstra: Who is that? Where are you?
?????: I am one with the Force; I am everywhere. But I'm afraid you are an enemy of the Force. And an enemy of the Dark Side.
Celstra: I am the dark lord of the Dark Side! Show yourself, or I'll destroy this entire castle with my powers...
?????: Very well, but I'm afraid that I am a true Sith lord...

A figure jumped down in front of Celstra. He had a Sith tunic, similar to Darth Maul's, and had a belt with a lightsaber attached to it.

Stique: My name is Darth Stique.
Celstra: I am Darth Celstra, apprentice to Darth Essrec.
Stique: Very well then, Celstra. You will turn around and leave our operations, or you will die by my hand.
Celstra: I'll take my chances.

He ignited both ends of his saber, and Darth Stique ignited his saber as well. Celstra lunged at Stique, but Stique easily counter-attacked by kicking Celstra into a wall. Getting up, Celstra shot a single arc of Force lightning at Stique, but Stique blocked it with his hand.

Stique: Your techniques are predictable. By studying your first move, I've determined your fighting style.
Celstra: Shut up! I'll destroy you!

As Celstra's eyes turned yellow, he jumped at Stique, going into fast combat. Flashes of red light echoed throughout the large room. Darth Stique threw his lightsaber at a wall, distracting Celstra. Then he blasted him with Force lightning until Celstra was yelling in pain.

Stique: Look at you. Still feeling like destroying me?
Celstra: ...
Stique: Well, speak!

Celstra remained silent, then he raised his head. His eyes switched from yellow to deep red, and his face turned paler.

Celstra: I will obliterate you!!

He ignited his saber and went berserk on Stique. Then he put away his saber, and created a ball of Force lightning.

Celstra: Now, be the first one to be killed by... The Force Javelin Destroyer!

He used Force Javelin, but this time, the blasts were larger, there were more spears of lightning, and the lightning was red. Stique's face was instantly melted, and his eyes were burned out. He was sent flying through a large door into a large power cannon generator [Like the one seen in the Death Star when it's charging up for its super-laser]. Celstra walked through the hole in the door, and walked to Stique, who was lying on the ground, crippled and scarred.

Stique: Darpan...
Celstra: How do you know my old name?!
Stique: Because... I'm your brother, Vijay... I wanted to test your skills, but it seems you are much stronger than me...
Celstra: Yes, I am.... I'll let you die here... Or better yet...

Celstra Force lifted Darth Stique into the air.

Stique: No! Please, I'm your brother!! You can't kill me!!!
Celstra: Watch me...

He threw him right into the laser generator, and his body was instantly disinigrated. Celstra turned and walked through the other doors, into Vader's thrown room.

Celstra: What's this?

[Sorry my post was so long, but it had an entire fight scene.]

Old Post Dec 24th, 2005 05:06 AM
NK-Syndrome is currently offline Click here to Send NK-Syndrome a Private Message Find more posts by NK-Syndrome Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NK-Syndrome
Nonexistant

Celstra: What's this?

Vader's thrown was now a large capsule with a demented figure in it. Celstra approached it and looked inside.

Celstra: What is that?

It was a humanoid with a mutated body.

Celstra: This... Is their experiment? What could it be...

He heard footsteps behind him, and he turned to find several ShadowTroopers march in the room. They formed two lines next to the door, as if they were presenting someone. A tall dark figure walked in, and raised a single arm. An enormous arc of Force lightning blasted at Celstra and knocked him out.

Old Post Dec 24th, 2005 08:50 PM
FE Expert
Fire Emblem expert

As Temy rushed for the bridge of the Starlake...

Major Network: Sir! I have an urgent message from Coruscant!

Temy:Play it!

Major Network: The Supreme Chancellor has been abducted, Coruscant is under attack...

Pandemonium

Old Post Dec 25th, 2005 12:18 AM
Tengu
Mr. Throwback

Vall's Ship dropped out of hyperspace with Chandrila in front of him. The ship flew in where the ladnscape of the planet was absolutely beautiful. It was raining but there were beautiful forest and the rain only added to the majestic beauty.

Vall: this seems like a good place for a Jedi temple. Theres positive force energy coarsing through this planet

Vall flew to the coordinates of the temple, it was surrounded by forest, but there was a clearing that had a trail leading to the temple, the ship flew over and set down there.

Vall: R4 power down into hibernation, im gonna be gone for a long while.

Vall left the ship and followed the long trail to the temple, it was still raining, but it was nice and peaceful. He walked out of the trail to see the temple, it was colossal. There was a waterfall nearby, and the river lead into to the temple, but didnt come out.

He stood there for about 5 mins staring at it, he finally realised what he was doing and walked in. The opening room was huge, with fountains evreywhere, and there the river running through it with a bridge leading over it, the temple was very earthy, but had a smooth bluish and polished tint. He dropped his things and thought for a second. The a force spirit apeared to him, it was a woman.

Force Spirit: hello
Vall: hi
Force Spirit: my name is Thalia Mae
Vall: im Vall Dracus,
Force Spirit: please to meet you
Vall: yeah..... you too
Vall was a little starteld
Vall: i came here for....
Force Spirit: yes i know......... you arent the first, and certainly wont be the last
Another force spirit appeared. this one was large like a nordic barbarian, and his voice was equally large.

Force Spirit 2: many jedi have come here......... strong with the force, but the trials here are difficult............. many knights and masters have fell. In you time here you will discover many things about yourself, and techniques in the force that only the most gifted Jedi can even hope to understand.
Thalia: the last Jedi to past the trials here discovered a shatterpoint, something Bartuel and I have yet to understand. Although he didnt fully understand it, at the moment, im sure he mastred it eslewhere.
Bartuel: he was a great master indeed.
Vall: who?
Thalia: Mace Windu
Vall: Am i capable of handling this training?
they both laughed
Bartuel: it matters no what we think
Thalia: it will take a lot of willpower
Bartuel: there is a bed in the east hall, go rest
Vall: well actually im pretty hungry, is there any food around here
Bartuel: the wilderness will be your food.
Thalia: your traning will begin tomorrow.

the 2 sprits dissapperaed, Vall went to the east, the room was partly empty, all there was a comfortable bed, and a door that lead to an outdoor hotsprings for bathing. there was a large window. Vall looked out the window, and started thinking about Cora. he went to sleep not too long after.

Simply Put...Ya Dig?

Last edited by Tengu on Dec 25th, 2005 at 05:22 PM

Old Post Dec 25th, 2005 05:14 PM
Tengu is currently offline Click here to Send Tengu a Private Message Find more posts by Tengu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NK-Syndrome
Nonexistant

WHEN CELSTRA AWOKE he found himself in a large metal experimentation room. There was a man standing at a counter; he looked partly Reborn, but had the shape of a Wampa. The man turned around.

Man: You've awoken from your sleep...
Celestra: Yeah... And now I can kill you!

Celstra jumped up and reached at his belt where his lightsaber would normally be, but it wasn't there.

Man: You won't be killing me, we've taken your weapon.
Celstra: If you don't tell me what's going on, I'll use the Force to rip your organs out and obliderate you...
Man: Very well. My name is General Rrao. You are in Bast Castle.
Celstra: Well no shit. But what are you remnent scum doing here?!
Rrao: Well, you're quite agressive, aren't you?
Celstra: Shut up, you bastard.
Rrao: I rest my case. Well, if you must know why we're here, we're attempting to create someone...
Celstra: Create someone? Who?
Rrao: A Sith lord. A perfect Sith lord.
Celstra: A... Sith lord!

Celstra ran up to Rrao and gripped his neck.

Celstra: Who the hell is running this operation?!
Rrao: If you'll let me down, I'll show you.
Celstra: Very well.

Celstra let Rrao down, and Rrao led Celstra to a door, and opened it.

Old Post Dec 25th, 2005 06:29 PM
Tengu
Mr. Throwback

In the morning, Vall woke up, got dressed and walked to the main hall. Bartuel appeared

Bartuel: you first day of traning will begin
Vall: i thought these were trials.
Bartuel: you will need heavy amounts of training for the trials.
Vall: where is the other spirit
Bartuel: She will reappear to you later, for the second portion of your training.
Bartuel: you will need to harden your body, Mace Windu could punch through steel, without scratch on his knuckels. I will also train you, to move faster, jump higher, your power in the force will triple when you leave here, but remeber...........those who gain power, are afraid to lose it, control you power, dont let it control you.
Vall was silent
Bartuel: follow me
the spirit went outside, Vall followed, the spirit continued on for a feet, and sped up, Vall sped as well, but the spirit got faster, and faster,Vall found himself sprinting to keep up, Bartuel looked back and smiled, and darted off out of sight.
Vall: ohh no you dont
Vall used force speed and ran as fast as he could, Vall and the spirit rushed thought the forest, running on water, they were blurs, leaving things flying in there wake. The spirit suddenly stopped, Vall was running to fast to slow down to good stopped, and he almost ended up falling over a cliff, he was on his tip toes waving his arms trying to find balance, he finally came to.

Vall was breathing heavy
Bartuel: watch your step
Vall sat on the ground for rest
Vall said panting for breat: what......what the hell was that?
Bartuel: your pretty fast, most get lost on the first try, now i wont you jump this canyon to the other side (like in the matrix)
Vall: what!!?!?
Bartuel: im as big as a bantha, but i was as fast 30 womprats put together. you can do it if i could.
Vall: ok

Vall got up, took a few feet back, and ran as fast as he could jumped, he made it half way before he began falling, he quicly reached in to his belt grabbed his cable, threw it a branch and swung to the other cliff and jumped his way down to the bottom.

Bartuel appeared to him, he was laughing
Bartuel: you'll have to do better then that
Vall: you think thats funny, i almost died
Bartuel: dosent that sound familiar
Vall was surprised ( like when was palaptine talking about saving anakin's wife, before anakin knew he was sith)
Vall: what?........... how do you know that?
Bartuel was serious now
Bartuel: i've been watching you, the battle that awaits is not one you can win without more training, and these trials that await.
Bartuel: get back to the top and try again.

For 3 solid months, Vall trained hard, toughening his body, learning force techniques, he discovered the ability to absorb dark force attacks, and channel it into force power, (like in Jedi outcast and academy), he became faster, quicker, stronger, more wise in the ways of the force, he reliased when he came here, he was nothing more then a padawan, but when he would leave, he would be a Jedi Master.

Bartuel: HAHA you have grown strong, Vall, now it is time to train you mind.
Thalia appeared
Thalia: long time no see, my have you changed.
there were some scars on Vall's body, his clothes were ripped from the training, he had no spare.
Thalia: come with me, this net portion of your training will take place, here at this temple, follow the river to the waterfall.

Vall followed the river in the temple as he was told, the river got deeper and the path way stopped, he had to swim, so he did, and he swam to under and out the temple where the waterfall was. He came up right in front of the waterfall, he entered the cascades into a crystal cave, the lightsaber crystal were sapphire and blue, it was beautiful.

Thalia: build a new lightsaber, you'll need it.

Vall's new training would strengthen his mind and soul.

Simply Put...Ya Dig?

Last edited by Tengu on Dec 25th, 2005 at 06:37 PM

Old Post Dec 25th, 2005 06:29 PM
Tengu is currently offline Click here to Send Tengu a Private Message Find more posts by Tengu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NK-Syndrome
Nonexistant

THE DOOR SLID OPEN to reveal a giant dome with a single set of stairs leading up to a thrown. There were large windows (Much like the circular ones seen in the Death Star) and many more of the green capsules containing ShadowTroopers. Celstra looked up the stairs, and saw the same tall man that shocked him sitting on the thrown.

Man: Rrao! I ordered you specifically NOT to bring him here yet. You've defied me...
Rrao: I'm sorry Lord Destros! But he would've killed me if-
Destros: HE would've killed you? Don't worry about that...

Destros lifted his arm and Force gripped Rrao's neck. Rrao was dying in the air, struggling for breath. Then Destros threw him at one of the capsules, and it broke. Destros Force lifted the glass pieces and threw them all at Rrao, killing him. Destros turned to Celstra.

Destros: You're the parasite who works under Darth Essrec...
Celstra: I work under no one. I've realized my true power over the Dark Side, and soon, I will kill Essrec and take his place as the last remaining Sith.
Destros: Last remaining Sith? On the contrary...

Destros stood and shot a blast of Force lightning at Celstra, but Celstra ducked out of the way. He Force pulled the lightsaber from the broken capsule and ignited it.

Destros: Now, now, let's not fight! We're the last part of the Sith religion... Right now, anyways.
Celstra: Yeah, yeah, I know all about your artificial Sith lord.
Destros: So, if you join me, we will serve the most powerful being in the universe, and you will live, too.
Celstra: Didn't I tell you I serve no one?
Destros: So be it...

Old Post Dec 25th, 2005 07:36 PM
Tengu
Mr. Throwback

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Espio X 20
THE DOOR SLID OPEN to reveal a giant dome with a single set of stairs leading up to a thrown. There were large windows (Much like the circular ones seen in the Death Star) and many more of the green capsules containing ShadowTroopers. Celstra looked up the stairs, and saw the same tall man that shocked him sitting on the thrown.

Man: Rrao! I ordered you specifically NOT to bring him here yet. You've defied me...
Rrao: I'm sorry Lord Destros! But he would've killed me if-
Destros: HE would've killed you? Don't worry about that...

Destros lifted his arm and Force gripped Rrao's neck. Rrao was dying in the air, struggling for breath. Then Destros threw him at one of the capsules, and it broke. Destros Force lifted the glass pieces and threw them all at Rrao, killing him. Destros turned to Celstra.

Destros: You're the parasite who works under Darth Essrec...
Celstra: I work under no one. I've realized my true power over the Dark Side, and soon, I will kill Essrec and take his place as the last remaining Sith.
Destros: Last remaining Sith? On the contrary...

Destros stood and shot a blast of Force lightning at Celstra, but Celstra ducked out of the way. He Force pulled the lightsaber from the broken capsule and ignited it.

Destros: Now, now, let's not fight! We're the last part of the Sith religion... Right now, anyways.
Celstra: Yeah, yeah, I know all about your artificial Sith lord.
Destros: So, if you join me, we will serve the most powerful being in the universe, and you will live, too.
Celstra: Didn't I tell you I serve no one?
OOC: "thrown" is actually spelled throne

Simply Put...Ya Dig?

Old Post Dec 25th, 2005 07:56 PM
NK-Syndrome
Nonexistant

[And realise is actually spelled realize. stick out tongue]

Old Post Dec 25th, 2005 08:05 PM
Tengu
Mr. Throwback

OOC: Haha

Vall contructed a new lightsaber over the next few days before beginning the second portion of his training, when he wasnt building his saber, he was thinking about Cora and where she could be. Thalia appeared

Thalia: love is a blessed thing isn't it?
Vall: yeah, until you've lost
Thalia: one trys not to think about the subtleties of "Loss"
Vall: whatever
Thalia: cheer up, you'll need alot of energy, and stress will make it harder to concentrate
Vall ignited his saber, it was a deep sapphire, he was surprised at the color
Vall: I've never seen a color like this
Thalia: thats because these crystals are special, they respond well to the water, though it is rare that they are this color i will admit.
Vall: you mean i can use it underwater
Thalia: yes, this one works as though it is in air, completely unaffected by the cooling adversities of water.
Vall was amazed
Vall: wow.....
Thalia: take care of it, sabers of that color and ability are very, very rare.
Vall: wait why do i need a saber that can operate underwater?
Thalia: because for the next part of you training you will spend quite some time around water.
Thalia: go to your ship, fly to the nearest ocean, we will continue there.

Thalia went out of the cavern under the waterfall, Vall left and went to his ship flew to a coastal reigon.

Simply Put...Ya Dig?

Old Post Dec 25th, 2005 09:59 PM
Tengu
Mr. Throwback

Vall was standing on the beach admiring the water, Thalia Appeared.

Thalia: beautiful isnt it?
Vall: yeah, almost as much as....
Thalia: her
Vall: yeah
Thalia: Focus Vall, now is not the time
Vall: im trying
Thalia: dont try, Do!!!
Thalia: for your training to day, i will teach you how you to use your mind, even when you frustrated, i will teach you perfect focus. close you eyes
Vall did as he was told
Thalia: still your breath, keep it calm, use the force around you, use it to sustain your breath,
Thalia's voice was soft and calm, like whisper
Thalia: This technique is called breath control. with this technique and Bartuel's physical training, you will be able to use the Ataru lightsaber form for hours, and never get tired, but it will require mastery, will you master my training Vall Dracus?
Vall: I will
Thalia: Now walk into the water
Vall walked into the water
Thalia: go until I tell you to stop, remeber to focus
Vall continued walking into the water, he contiuned until he was completely under, he was walking on the beach floor, gettting deeper and deeper, he handt realised how far he had walked, he was a mile away from the beach.
Thalia: float to midlevel
Vall did so
Thalia: now, medidtate, remeber to foucs use the trace amounts of air in your lungs, combined with the force.
Vall was calm and still
Thalia: Masters of this technique can hold their breath for hours........even days
Thalia dissappeared, Vall contiuned in meditation under water, for hours

while he was meditating, he saw images of Cora, Celstra, Luke, the academy everything. He saw his past life, his home at Cloud City, but all of a sudden he saw a light in his visions. the light got brighter and brighter. he touched and the light manifested itself into anothed vision.

Simply Put...Ya Dig?

Old Post Dec 25th, 2005 10:22 PM
Tengu
Mr. Throwback

Vall saw 2 figures in this vision, he was in a desert the 2 figures were hooded, they were opposite of each other............ the desert wind was blowing........... they were standing on the slopes of dunes, staring each other down, their cloaks blowing in the wind, robes concealing all but their eyes. Vall could see the red eyes glowing beneath the hood of the darker figure, they didnt attack each other. they just stood there...........watching. they pulled back their robes...................Vall was shocked at the sight, they turned to look at him, they walked into each other first, and combined into figure............him. Vall was staring face to face with reality...........himself. The figure put both his hands on Valls face.

Vall saw the past, the Sith, the Jedi, the knights of the old republic, and the kinghts of the New. Vall saw Jedi knights great and small, old and young.

He was lead to another vision, a vision of him in the snow, atop a great mountain, fighting for his life. fighting not himself, not a sith lord.........Cora. he saw the one he loved, fighting against him, he was apalled, he tried to stop the fighting but it was usless, Vall was losing his mind in his own meditation. then Cora was struck down. vall screamed in pain, all of sudden he had his lightsaber in hand,he ran to the figure. Just as he swung the figure caught his hand. He saw the red eyes again, he saw himself, but then the figure transformed into a sith lord......... Celstra. Vall was pushed away. then another figure appeared......and another. they unhooded. Vall was terrified. the figures were himself and his dark self. The three warriors lunged at Vall, vall was fighting for his life........ his sanity.

He was losing horribly. he was pushed off the moutiain and falling down in the air, the other 3 figures jumped down, he engaged in combat with all of them in free fall. soon the figures dissappered and Vall fell. He got up, the wind was blowing hard, the gales were blizzard like. He couldnt see, then the figures appeared again. Vall was outnumbered, they jumper him Vall was stabbed and on his knees. his darker figure approached him, and held the blade at his neck.

Vall: please......no
suddenly Kyle appeared
Vall: kyle?
Kyle: your not giving up, are you?
then Luke appeared
Both: Get up
then Cora appeared
Vall: Cora
Cora: Be strong
Vall: i love you
The he saw his father
Father: Im proud of you

Suddenly Vall was empowered, he was strong again stronger then ever.the 2 figures jumped back. they were afraid this time. they both shot lightining at him. it hit Vall hard. but he didt move.

Vall: no
Vall was surrouded by a powerful blue aura, Vall screamed, and as he did everything dissappeared, the whole mountain gone.

Suddenly Cora came to him
Vall: i love you with all of my heart
they kissed passionately, and Vall woke up.

Simply Put...Ya Dig?

Last edited by Tengu on Dec 26th, 2005 at 02:33 AM

Old Post Dec 26th, 2005 02:27 AM
FE Expert
Fire Emblem expert

Temy: All crews, get ready to jump into hyperspace!

Then Temy's fleet (or at least what's left of it) jumped into hyperspace while Temy herself tries to figure out where the Chancellor might be. Inside the Chimaera?

Pandemonium

Old Post Dec 26th, 2005 06:25 PM
NK-Syndrome
Nonexistant

Destros jumped at Celstra and slashed him so hard that it broke Celstra's stance. Then he kicked Celstra into a wall and smashed his metal face plate until it fell off, revealing his deformed face.

Destros: Quite a scar... Did you get it losing to a Jedi?
Celstra: Shut up!

Celstra slashed at Destros, but Destros caught Celstra's head and threw him at a capsule. His arm was broken, and his scar was growing worse because it was exposed to the acid-liquid. Celstra stood.

Celstra: I will use my rage to annihalate you!!!
Destros: We'll see...

Destros jumped at Celstra and slashed a large scar into his face. Celstra fell to the ground in pain.

Destros: Give up... You're no Sith!
Celstra: Yes I... No... I'm not a Sith... I'm... a Jedi. I couldn't beat you as a Sith, but maybe I can as what I really am...

Celstra's body was covered in blue Force aura, and his deformed face started healing. His eyes turned from yellow to brown again, and his skin turned from pale to tan. He raised the ShadowTrooper's lightsaber and started fighting Destros with more speed and strength then as a Sith.

Destros: But.. how?!
Celstra: I am a Jedi, therefore I am not rageful, but flowing in the Force...

Celstra kicked Destros up in the cieling, then Force pulled him right into the ground. He approached Destros.

Destros: Go on, destroy me!
Celstra: I won't. It's not worth killing a wasted piece of life like you...
Destros: If you won't do it, then I will!
Celstra: Commit suicide? Why?
Destros: The new Sith lord... Every time a Sith dies, his power grows, and if I die, he'll have enough power to return!

Destros ignited his saber and stabbed himself. Falling to the ground, Destros had a final laugh and died.

Celstra: This isn't good! The Sith has enough energy to return! I must find a way to-

But it was too late. The entire castle started shaking, and a huge Force energy filled the area. A tornado of Force power was created, and a dark figure rose from the center.

?????: Now... Feel the power of Lord Mendruka!

[I attached a pic of Celstra when he isn't a Sith]

Old Post Dec 26th, 2005 09:40 PM
Tengu
Mr. Throwback

Vall woke up, Thalia and Bartuel were in front of him. He was on a cliff overlooking the beach and ocean.

Bartuel: we were beginning to think you had lost it.
Thalia: 3 weeks, thats the longest i believe
Vall: 3 weeks?????
Bartuel: yeah you must of been doing some heavy soul searching, we can feel the change on you, you've grown more powerful, and your are more at peace.
Vall: not yet, not untill i make things right
Thalia: well you've been here for a solid few months and you've learned so much. now it is time for your trials to becoming a true Jedi knight.
Vall: im ready.
Bartuel: time to test your body, go to the water. There is a terrible Kraken beneath the deep blue. Defeat it, but be careful it isnt a straight path to the monster. The thing is a whooping behometh. there is a dark-side aura about it.
Thalia: should'nt be anthing you cant handle. good luck young jedi

Vall ran off the cliff, and did a swandive into the water. Vall swam fast and hard, he shot through the water like a torpedo, it wasn't long until he began reaching the bottom where the monster was waiting for him.

Vall got to the ocean floor, the water was dark, he couldn't see he concentrated the force energy in his body into breath control. His training with Bartuel mad him strong, enhanced hearing, vision, speed, senses. A giant tentacle with claws on came out of nowhere. Vall ignited his saber and cut it off. Judging by the size of the tentacle this kill would be easy, or so he thought. the tentacle pulled back into the darkness. He could hear the screaming of the monster, as rose from the shadows, getting bigger and bigger, Vall began to realise he only nicked it. The monster was an abomination, with a few disfigured tentacles from previous battles with other Jedi. and it even had a tail fin and a gigantic horn jutting from its head.
The monster opened its mouth and just a huge beam of energy at Vall. he swam out of the way, but the blast created a huge crater. This would be tough, very tough.

(please log in to view the image)

Simply Put...Ya Dig?

Old Post Dec 26th, 2005 10:12 PM
Tengu
Mr. Throwback

Vall swam at it, the blast had left rocks in its wake, and they were big enough for Vall hide behind, Vall sawm cover to cover trying to get closer to the monster, it blasted up with intense speed like a squid, and came plunging down using its horn as a spear, Vall swam away, but again the monster was to big.

Vall swam up, away from the beast, he saw a cliff-like structure cut it the piece fell down. and before hitting the monster it ducked into its sheild like body and was protected by it.

Vall: how the hell do you kill something like that?

Its eyes flashed , and blasted towards Vall, Vall swam it, the monster and Vall met head on Vall slashed at its arm and gave it a nice cut, but the monster wasnt fazed, it swung its arm up and hit Vall. Vall crashed hard against rocks. He regain his composure, and thought of another idea.

Simply Put...Ya Dig?

Old Post Dec 26th, 2005 10:21 PM
NK-Syndrome
Nonexistant

[Sorry about that...]

Attachment: person.jpg
This has been downloaded 25 time(s).

Old Post Dec 26th, 2005 10:24 PM