KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » Ultimates discussion thread.(spoilers)

Ultimates discussion thread.(spoilers)
Started by: snoopdogg

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
manjaro
No-No Place-licky McNicky

i dont who it is but i know who its not:

Cap: i agree too obvious
Wasp: IDk it looked like man hands, and she's too needy and vulnerable right now to be diabolical
fury: could be, he ususally calls ppl soldier
black widow: IDK she would have brought out her armor, but she is a spy after all
IM: too busy having fun with widow's vagina

also it could be pym, mad as shit for fury rejecting him joing up back as ant man or his free ultron droids, he was offereing to thier service.

since pym made sure that hulk didnt die, it could be hulk mad as shit that they tried to execute him, and lied to him that he was exhonerated before they drugged him.lastly it could be loki disguised as one of the heroe's to tear the team apart.

with regard to the thor battle tho i think that scientist guy(loki) said that it was designed to make the wearer the most powerful superhuman in the world. so in 616 term it would be thor's tradiational belt of might, or whatever fancy name he had for it.

*SECRET NO-NO PLACE* Licking FTW Baby!!!!!!rock rock

Old Post Sep 24th, 2005 06:50 PM
manjaro is currently offline Click here to Send manjaro a Private Message Find more posts by manjaro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
R.O.T. Yahman
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by manjaro
i dont who it is but i know who its not:

Cap: i agree too obvious
Wasp: IDk it looked like man hands, and she's too needy and vulnerable right now to be diabolical
fury: could be, he ususally calls ppl soldier
black widow: IDK she would have brought out her armor, but she is a spy after all
IM: too busy having fun with widow's vagina

also it could be pym, mad as shit for fury rejecting him joing up back as ant man or his free ultron droids, he was offereing to thier service.

since pym made sure that hulk didnt die, it could be hulk mad as shit that they tried to execute him, and lied to him that he was exhonerated before they drugged him.lastly it could be loki disguised as one of the heroe's to tear the team apart.

with regard to the thor battle tho i think that scientist guy(loki) said that it was designed to make the wearer the most powerful superhuman in the world. so in 616 term it would be thor's tradiational belt of might, or whatever fancy name he had for it.

I think that Thor really is a God/Whatever the Ult equivalent is. The Belt thing is based on Loki's reality warping abilities. I hope so any way, cos Ultimate Thor is really Bad ass. I'm thinking about dropping 616 and going for purely ultimate comics, but this decision will be based mainly on Thor's future appearances. He has the potential to be a truly classic character. I wish he was a little more powerful, but beggars cannot be choosers.

I really can't see it being Pym, he just doesn't have the resources,
Does anybody read Ultimate Iron man ?

Old Post Sep 24th, 2005 08:12 PM
R.O.T. Yahman is currently offline Click here to Send R.O.T. Yahman a Private Message Find more posts by R.O.T. Yahman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

Ultimates 2 08 gives you the identity of the traitor on the 2nd page. So much for that mystery.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2005 10:55 PM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
R.O.T. Yahman
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Ultimate Ion
Ultimates 2 08 gives you the identity of the traitor on the 2nd page. So much for that mystery.

It does ? confused

Enlighten us you ultimately charged particle.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2005 11:10 PM
R.O.T. Yahman is currently offline Click here to Send R.O.T. Yahman a Private Message Find more posts by R.O.T. Yahman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

Janet talking to Hank for four hours in his apartment? Hank talking to traitor to the Ultimates wearing gloves in his apartment? Come on now.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2005 11:41 PM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
R.O.T. Yahman
Restricted

Account Restricted

Janet talking to Hank for four hours in his apartment? Hank talking to traitor to the Ultimates wearing gloves in his apartment? Come on now.

Ummmm still confused

Old Post Sep 24th, 2005 11:43 PM
HaSon

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Sep 25th, 2005 12:11 AM
R.O.T. Yahman
Restricted

Account Restricted

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Jannet ? confused

Old Post Sep 25th, 2005 12:13 AM
HaSon

Now I'm confused. laughing

You know Wasp's name is Janet right?

Old Post Sep 25th, 2005 12:25 AM
R.O.T. Yahman
Restricted

Account Restricted

Now I'm confused. laughing

You know Wasp's name is Janet right?

That one was kind of a joke .... smile But im still none the wiser as to who you mean . This is not helping my rep as the most switch on guy on the forum .... Dude please put me out of my misery

Old Post Sep 25th, 2005 12:35 AM
HaSon

Janet Pym is the Wasp. The Wasp is a member of the Ultimates.

The traitor within the Ultimates was seen talking to Hank Pym in his apartment in issue 6 of the Ultimates vol. 2. In the most recent issue, Captain America revealed to Janet, that's the Wasp remember, that he knows she was recently in Hank's apartment for several hours. Janet (the Wasp) admitted that fact and also admitted to just talking with him. You see, Cap thinks Janet is a whore (which she is) and that she slept with Hank.

Now by putting 2 and 2 together, we can deduce that The Wasp (Janet Pym) is the traitor to the Ultimates.

We can also deduce that Captain America owes Thor a serious apology but that's another issue for another time.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2005 01:02 AM
R.O.T. Yahman
Restricted

Account Restricted

The traitor within the Ultimates was seen talking to Hank Pym in his apartment in issue 6 of the Ultimates vol. 2. In the most recent issue, Captain America revealed to Janet, that's the Wasp remember, that he knows she was recently in Hank's apartment for several hours. Janet (the Wasp) admitted that fact and also admitted to just talking with him. You see, Cap thinks Janet is a whore (which she is) and that she slept with Hank.

Now by putting 2 and 2 together, we can deduce that The Wasp (Janet Pym) is the traitor to the Ultimates.

We can also deduce that Captain America owes Thor a serious apology but that's another issue for another time.

Nah Seriously I was joking confused but jour logic kind of make sense. confused

Old Post Sep 25th, 2005 01:06 AM
HaSon

Damn you for toying with my emotions! sad

Old Post Sep 25th, 2005 01:13 AM
R.O.T. Yahman
Restricted

Account Restricted

Damn you for toying with my emotions! sad

laughing

Your a cool guy mannn , how cum you aren't on much ?

Old Post Sep 25th, 2005 01:16 AM
HaSon

College and work. I need more freetime.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2005 01:19 AM
R.O.T. Yahman
Restricted

Account Restricted

College and work. I need more freetime.

Indeed .... don't we all ? sad

Old Post Sep 25th, 2005 01:30 AM
eleveninches
God of my own world

captain america is a D!CK

Old Post Sep 25th, 2005 10:31 AM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

Issue #8 takes Cap off the suspect list for the traitor.

Unless hes a really good actor.

"I am not afraid of the dark the dark's afraid of me"

Old Post Sep 25th, 2005 01:44 PM
snoopdogg is currently offline Click here to Send snoopdogg a Private Message Find more posts by snoopdogg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
8bitChris
?Esoteric?

You guys think Thor has a few screws loose? Or do you think Ultimate Asgard and Loki are real?

That has been my favorite subplot of the Ultimates so far.

Doop Lives...

Old Post Sep 25th, 2005 09:51 PM
8bitChris is currently offline Click here to Send 8bitChris a Private Message Find more posts by 8bitChris Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

i had the same thought, but i cant see wasp being the traitor, i just don't get that vibe from her...

i still think its [SPOILER - highlight to read]: black widow, either that or [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Its more of Loki's shenanigans...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Sep 25th, 2005 09:59 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote