KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » The Sorcerers Return

The Sorcerers Return
Started by: Barka

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Barker
Thorin Fan Club President

The Sorcerer's Return

Ok, after reading the other "book 7"s, i found myself wanting to post one, so bear with me on this, as i am sure many of you are tired of these stories (right?)

First off...
quote: (post)
Originally posted by jennyanderson
OK, before we start there is a few things that I would like to say.
First up I did not create Harry Potter or anything else related to it, J K Rowling did, I do not hold any rights to it either, only Rowling and other companies holds it again. I am highly scared of lawyers and am looking forward to NOT to be sued. This is not the real “Harry Potter and the *EDIT* Sorcerer's Return”, nor is it Harry’s *EDIT* seventh or any adventure at Hogwarts, it is merely my creation, because I am getting sick and tired of having to wait for Rowling to finish her *EDIT* seventh HP adventure and her continuos stupidness of killing off important characters, and have therefore stepped forward to create my own version. Now there you have it, enjoy.

(Because this is book seven, it will conatain spoilers from J.K.'s Book, The Half-Blood Prince, so if you read this, i assume you have already read HBP)

Please post your thoughts on my version, and i will probably post the first chapter tonight or tommarow.[/Center]

please respond to my PM Thorin

Last edited by REXXXX on Aug 9th, 2005 at 10:36 PM

Old Post Jul 24th, 2005 01:55 AM
Barker is currently offline Click here to Send Barker a Private Message Find more posts by Barker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Midnight109

ok , i'll read it.

Previously Hermione202 and Midnight_Miss

Old Post Jul 24th, 2005 02:22 AM
Midnight109 is currently offline Click here to Send Midnight109 a Private Message Find more posts by Midnight109 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HPRox90
Auror

Yeah, me too!!!

Old Post Jul 24th, 2005 02:34 AM
HPRox90 is currently offline Click here to Send HPRox90 a Private Message Find more posts by HPRox90 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barker

Thought I'd Start off with a brief(not very good) summary of the main points of the first 6 books, for those who might not have read them SPOILERS

Harry Potter had been brought to live with his only remaining relatives after the brutal murder of his parents. The Dursleys, had taken him in, treating him as the family slave they never had. For nearly 10 years, he endured their loathing of him, although it was never abusive. Then 6 years before our story starts, a giant named Hagrid told him the truth about his background. “Yer a wizard Harry” he had said, and Harry, hardly daring to believe it, was whisked off to the wizarding school of Hogwarts, after a stop at Diagon Alley for School Supplies first, of course.

His first year at Hogwarts had been a learning experience for him, He had never had any friends, thanks to Dudley. Harry had made a friend the first day in fact, Ronald Weasley, but turned down Draco Malfoy, who later became Harry’s nemesis. He picked up another friend in Hermione Granger, after a tussle with a mountain troll. Harry’s mentors included Albus Dumbledor, Severus Snape, and Professor Magonagall, among others. With his friend’s assistance (and sometimes others) they fought challenges from the likes of Professor Quirrel, a teacher, who shared a body with Lord Voldemort, murderer of Harry’s parents. Harry defeated them, and the next year fought Voldemort again, this time as a memory in a diary. In his 3rd year, he found that a suspected murderer was not only innocent, but that he, Sirius Black, was his godfather and friend of James Potter, Harry’s Dad. In his 4th year, he was nearly killed in the Triwizard Tournament He was chosen for this by becoming a school champion, the 2nd for Hogwarts, who were against Beaxbaton’s Fleur Decalour and Durmstrang’s Victor Krum, a famous quid ditch player. Harry’s fellow Hogwart’s represent, Cedric Diggory, was killed by Wormtail, Voldemort’s slave-type ‘friend’. There, Harry witnessed Voldemort’s return to power, and dueled with the dark lord, while Death Eaters, Voldemort’s followers, watched. Harry Managed to escape, and with Headmaster Albus Dumbledore, alerted the Wizarding world to Voldemort’s Return.

Not many people believed them, thanks to the minister of Magic. The Dark Lord lured Harry to the Department of Mysteries in the waning days of june. Harry had been Training several students in the Defense against the Dark Arts, and their code name was the D.A. or Dumbledore’s army. He brought his friend’s Ron and Hermione, along with Nevile Longbottom and Luna Lovegood, and Ron’s Sister Ginny. Harry was mistaked to go there and members of the Order of the Phoenix, a society against volemort, showed up to help. In the fight that followed, Sirius was killed. Harry escaped and had a talk with Dumbledore, who informed him of a prophecy made of him and voldemort. Dumbledore and Harry grew closer and together found out of Voldemort’s Horucruxes. These objects held pieces of a person’s soul. 2 had already been destroyed, and the 2 went to destroy another. Dumbledore was mistaken and injured, and the 2 returned to Hogwart’s to find the Dark Mark (Voldemort’s sign) hovering over it. Yet another battle ensued, and Dumbledore himself was killed by none other than Severus Snape, a former Death Eather. Harry then decided to find the remaining 4 horucruxes and fullfill the prophecy of him and Voldemort….

Old Post Jul 24th, 2005 03:39 AM
Barker is currently offline Click here to Send Barker a Private Message Find more posts by Barker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barker

The Dursley’s, of Number 4 Privet Drive, would like to think that they were a normal family, living normal lives, but they could not fool even themselves. They had the makings of an everyday family, with a Father, Vernon, a Mother, Petunia, and a child named Dudley. Although Vernon was a little ‘beefy’, he looked even more fat this morning, as he had a deep scowl, which went with his 2 chins magnificently.

“NATO invites Hungary to join them… Petunia are you listening to this?” he asked his rather bony wife.

“wha?…. Oh yes I’m listening dear, go on”, she said, but she wasn’t really listening, she was watching her 16 year old nephew, who had just walked into the room.

Uncle Vernon’s scowl became more pronounced. This was because Petunia had been treating the ‘boy’ nicer than she ought to, considering he was a wizard. This had led to a several rows, and Vernon was very surprised that she was defending Harry. The last one, surprisingly short, had gone something like this:

“ You know why we have to keep him” she had told him, “He need’s our protection from that nutter that…”

“I COULD CARE LESS ABOUT HIM AND HIS PROBLEMS” Vernon had yelled, “HE’S PUTTING US ALL IN DANGER, EVEN YOU PETUNIA”

“Well”, she had said, her voice shaking,, “ He is also my nephew, and I feel responsible for him”

Vernon just glared, as she added “Plus, that old man has me being watched”

Vernon had growled and left the room.

Now as Harry entered, he fully expected another Row, as he had heard the one the night before. Dudley, who was Suprisingly leaner than Harry had last seen him, had sprinted out of the house as the last one started. He decided that after years of quietness, these new fights had to be the work of Harry.

Vernon went on as though nothing had happened “ As I was saying, NATO is inviting Hungary to join them, HUNGARY!!. As if we need them.”

Harry took a piece of toast from the toaster and sat down and watched them, as thought he wanted prime seats for a wresting match.

“Hello Harry” Petunia said brightly, ignoring the look on her husbands face

“Hi, How are you!!??” asked Harry as though he had just seen her, expecting one of them to get annoyed.

“Vernon, its fine” said Petunia, as yet another look of hatred flashed across his face

Harry enjoyed causing his uncle this pain, as it was he who had been the backbone of harry’s one hellish life. He once again tried to start a row my saying, “Uncle Vernon, I hope you don’t mind, but I ate your cake last night”

Harry heard, barley audible, a low growl. Dudley walked in, but did not yet sense a row, because he sat down and pulled the nearest plate of bacon towards him and began to eat.

Petunia must have sensed one though, because at that moment she said “ Dudlers, Why don’t you and harry go out to the the park?” She flashed him a smile, but he merely frowned.

“Mum, I just started eating” Dudley whined

“Perhaps we can go with Uncle Vernon too” said harry smiling, “ He could use a day at the park”

This time Vernon lunged at harry, who ran out of the room and the clutches of his uncle. Vernon took his anger out on Petunia, since the Boy wasnt there.

“HOW CAN YOU LIVE WITH THAT BOY?” he began…

Duldley ran out of the room, meeting Harry in the hall, and they both ran from the house together. None of them noticed the cloaked figure walking steadily towards the house.

G2g, will add on to this later

Last edited by Barker on Jul 24th, 2005 at 04:26 AM

Old Post Jul 24th, 2005 04:24 AM
Midnight109

that was awesome.please write more as soon as you can.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2005 04:49 AM
Midnight109 is currently offline Click here to Send Midnight109 a Private Message Find more posts by Midnight109 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barker

As Harry and Dudley walked down the deserted street, they heard the loud, unmistakable sounds the argument, though it was becoming more distant. Harry had his hands inside his jacket, and he had his hands in a tight grip around his wand.

Dudley blamed Harry every single one of his problems, and the fact that Harry had just caused another row between his parents did nothing to help this.

“Why did you do that?”, Dudley asked Harry furiously

“Whatever do you mean Dudders?” Harry asked smiling. Ever since Dumbledore had died and he had broken up with Ginny, Harry had gone almost crazy. He was angry of course, angry that dumbledore would leave him at a time like this, when Voldemort was just getting into stride. How could he leave him with 4 Horucrxes still left, plus Voldemort? How was Harry supposed to Defeat the greatest sorcerer of all time, when the only one Voldemort ever feared was now dead? Harry had been thinking this ever since he came back to Privet Drive: The Wizarding World was doomed.

“You’ve just caused another row” said Dudley through clenched teeth.

“Another?” asked Harry, “That’s the first I’ve ever started, the rest were your father’s fault.”

“Yes, but you were the reason he started them. Why are you all the sudden mum’s favorite?” asked Dudley. They had stopped walking.

“I don’t want to be your mum’s favorite, I want to leave This hellhole” said Harry smiling.

“What’s wrong with Privet Drive?” Dudley’s face was turning red.

“Oh, more or less the Dursley Family”

It happened very quickly. Dudley was on harry before harry could react. All Dudley wanted to do was injure as much of harry as he could…. Harry managed to roll away and stand before Dudley attacked again. He whipped his wand out and had it pointed at Dudley‘s heart.

“I hate you” snarled Harry, ,”Attack me again, and I WILL hurt you”

“You can’t use Magic, I’m not stupid.” Dudley shot back

“Oh yes I can, and I will too” Harry said, and it was true. The Ministry had given all wizards permission to use magic, because if the Death Eaters, but Harry still wasn’t allowed to use magic in front of muggles. Dudley gulped, but Harry merely laughed.

“You Should of thought of this before you ever started playing ‘Harry Hunting’” Harry said.
Dudley gave a barley audible laugh, but It was loud enough that harry heard it. With 16 years of hatred behind him, he muttered “Petrificus Totalus”. Dudley’s Arms and legs immediately sprang together, and it was all harry could do to stop himself from laughing at Dudley’s shocked face. He wasn’t , however, without mercy, and soon released him.

“That was a taste of what I can do to you, did you like it?” Harry said. Dudley could only whimper, and again, Harry laughed.

“Come on, lets go to the park” Harry laughed

“I…I’m not going a…anywhere with you” Dudley managed to say, and started to walk away.

“Oh no you don’t” said harry firmly, pointing his wand at Dudley once again, “Let’s go to the park”

“Oh…Oh..Ok”

“Good”

And they walked. Harry watched Dudley out of the corner of his eye, ready to jinx him if he began to run away. But Dudley stayed, and he was in one of those moods were he almost seemed to have no soul, like he had been kissed by a dementor. Slowly, they made their way to the park, and though it was only 9 am, it was almost surely 90 degrees. Harry know he was being cruel, but he could not stop himself, and on top of that it was DUDLEY, who Harry did hate with a passion.

“Um… Harry?” Dudley dared to say, “ its pretty hot isn’t it?”

“Shut up”, Harry said back, “I already know that”

“Well, why don’t you use your ’thing’ and cool us down?”

Harry stared at Dudley as if he had just been slapped. He pulled out his wand anyway and said ”Accio Ice Cream”
Dudley opened his mouth intending to ask what had just happened, but stopped himself when he saw 2 ice creams flying towards him. One hit him in the head, while the other harry caught and began to eat. Dudley didn’t say anything, but began to eat.

“You know, by cool me down, I meant lower the temperature or something, not hit me with an ice cream.

Harry raised his wand, but quite suddenly it was cool and dark as night.

“Good job” said Dudley, thinking harry had done something.

“Shut up, I didn’t do anything”

“Oh wait” said Dudley, fearful again “Are those Demety things back?”

“De-Men-Tors” said harry, “and no they’re not back, you’d feel them”

“So what do we do? I say we go back to the house” Dudley said

“You know, that’s the smartest thing you’ve said all day” Harry replied.

They made their way back to the house, a bit quicker this time, when a stray dog caught Harry’s eye. Harry sighed deeply, and thought of Sirius, whom he sincerely missed. He closed his eyes as he remembered the first time he had seen him, on this very street in fact… It was Sirius who harry had to thank for his firebolt, not to mention Number 12 Gimauld Place, the only think harry regretted was kreacher….

“Um… Harry” Dudley said.

“What?” Said Harry, slightly annoyed, and opening his eyes.

“What’s that?” Dudley asked pointing

Harry looked to where he was pointing and gasped. The dark mark was hovering over Number 4 Privet Drive, and Harry was suddenly fearful.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2005 08:00 AM
Midnight109

that was GREAT! please write more soon .

Old Post Jul 24th, 2005 04:12 PM
Barker

(please log in to view the image)

Harry knew shouldn’t, but a nagging force caused him to begin walking rather fast towards the house. As much as he tried to hide it, he knew he looked very worried.

“I said, whats that?” Dudley repeated
“Nothing, Nothing” Harry replied
“Well, does it have anything to do with YOUR kind?” Dudley said
“Course not” Harry Lied

They had reached the house now. Harry could smell chemicals in the air, probably because Aunt Petunia was always cleaning he told himself, but he knew it was a lie. The house was in ruins. Partially, it had collapsed over the kitchen, and harry knew that most of the upstairs was gone, he could tell that from the outside. Harry heard hooting distinctly in the distance, and Hedwig, his owl, came darting towards him. Harry pulled a pen from the now ruined desk in the kitchen, and quickly wrote out a note:

The Dursley’s house has just been destroyed. I don’t who or what did it, but im talking Dudley with me where ever I go, he’s in shock. We’ll be over at Mrs. Figg’s house untill this is sorted out.

Harry looked the letter over and nodded. Short, Sweet, and to the point.

“Hedwig, take this letter to Professor McGonagall” Harry said, tying the letter to her outstretched foot. He knew she had a slim chance of finding her, but he didn’t know who else to turn to. He certainly didn’t want to put the Weasleys in any danger, and any letter to an order member could be tracked nowadays. Although McGonagall WAS and order member, Harry thought she had less of a chance of being attacked if the letter was followed. Feeling a bit safer now that an order member knew about him, he moved into the full light of the kitchen for the first time. He sighed with relief when he saw nothing out of the ordinary, besides the caved-in roof. Dudley was now on the verge of tears, and Decided to sit while harry searched the house. “What a man” thought Harry.

As he moved into the living room, something caught his eye. The couch, usually clean and in place, was certainly not now. It had been blasted to pieces, along with the television, the bookcase, and half the wall. And lying under the rubble of the wall was….

“Uncle Vernon” Harry whispered.

Using his magic, Harry managed to clear away most of the wall, but the damage was already done. Harry let Vernon rest his head on his knees, while harry was struggling to hold back his tears. Why was he going to pieces? This man had made his life hell once, but Harry felt a stab of pain to know that the last thing he had said to his uncle was that he could use some exercise…

“H….Harry” Uncle Vernon managed to say.
“Yeah?”
Vernon was breathing a bit faster when he said, “Run, she’s here.”
‘Who’s here?” Asked Harry.
“Herrrrrrrrr”
“Who?” Harry asked a bit more urgently.
“HERRRRR”
“WHO”

Harry got up in anger, so fast that his uncle’s head fell with a satisfying ‘clunk’. He began to walk away and was safely hidden in the shadows before saying one last time, “Who attacked you?”

Uncle Vernon Struggled to kneel, but Before he could reply, Harry heard a woman’s voice say quite plainly, “Avada Kedarva!” Harry was momentarily blinded by and brilliant green light, and he heard a low thunk. When Harry could see again, he saw his uncles dead eyes staring up at him. Uncle Vernon, was dead.

‘Harry?’

Harry looked up and saw the woman he hated most (Besides Umbridge), Sirius’s cousin, Beatrix Lestrange. For the second time that day, Harry felt hatred flood through him as never before.

“You” was all Harry could say, for he was so angry that he was lost for words.
“Me” She replied.
“Why did you kill them?”
“What do you mean ‘Them’?”
“MY AUNT AND UNCLE!”
“Your Aunt, I don’t know about, but your Uncle, yes I did do that. First I tortured him, then I blasted him through the wall. Would you like me to go into details?” She grinned
‘Y..You didn’t kill my aunt?”
“No”
“I’m Going to kill you” Harry said suddenly
“Oh, for what Potty?”
“YOU KILLED SIRIUS!!!”
“So you don’t care that I just killed your Uncle right before you eyes, but you give a damn that I would kill my cousin?””
“Yes, I do” Harry was shaking with anger
“Ah, well, enough talk, come quietly Potter. I’m talking you to see Lord Voldemort. We will pick this up later”
“No, we are going to end this right now” harry yelled
Beatrix sighed, “I will not deny that it is taking all of my self control to not kill you now, but I have my orders”

Harry gave her the dirtiest look he could manage, and whipped out his wand again. Beatrix stopped smiling, and pulled out her own. Harry noticed that while his wand was too skinny, that Beatrix’s almost seemed too fat.

“Potter, seeing as you will not come willingly, I will force you to come”
“You will try” eek!

Beatrix jumped to the side, while yelling “Imperio!”

Harry, who had been expecting this, ducked, but felt the hair on his head ripple. He himself yelled “Incendio!”, and her Beatrix’s hair was suddenly covered in flames. She, with the look of an angry elephant, calmly put it out with a yell of “Aguamenti”.

“You know, I was under the impression that Death Eaters were supposed to be SCARY” He yelled as he dodged another spell

“Are you mocking me Potter?” said Beatrix as she, in turn, ducked from a curse.

“Yes” Beatrix dodged yet another curse, but Harry knew they were just only beginning. Dudley who was scared to the verge of tears, watched in horror as his cousin fought his dad’s murderer.

The entire Room was now entirely destroyed. The once spotless carpet was now somewhere between the shades of brown and black. The windows were only a memory, and the dining table was nowhere to be seen.

“You know, Sirius wasn’t much compared to you” Beatrix panted. She was starting to get tired, but she didn’t dare leave without harry.
‘What’s that supposed to mean”
“That he was a terrible wizard!”
Harry swore at her, before screaming, “Crucio!”. The spell hit her full on in the chest and she began to writhe in pain. Harry thought of the worst things he possible could now, it seemed the worst the thought, the more pain he induced. He stopped suddenly, and looked at the mess that was now Beatrix Lestrange. She was still screaming.

“SHUT UP!” Harry roared
“Harry, Voldemort could use wizards like you” Beatrix said slowly, as thought she was on her deathbed.
“I WILL NOT JOIN THE MAN THAT KILLED MY PARENTS”
“Harry, think this over carefully…”
“NO!”
“If you are not with him, then you are his enemy” Beatrix said. eek!
“I am already his enemy.”
“Yes, you a…”
But harry cut her off and with a new surge of power, yelled “Expelliarmus!” Beatrix’s wand went flying out of her hand and she knelt down, ready to beg for mercy from the boy. Harry walked up to her, and before kicking her, said plainly “ I HATE YOU”. Beatrix, with tears running down her face, fell to the floor. Harry pointed his wand at her and said, “Avada Kedarva”. With a flash of green light, the woman known as Beatrix Lestrange was no more.

Dudley let out a low scream. Harry had just realized that Dudley was there. “Dad” Dudley whispered As he walked towards Vernon’s corpse. Harry knew there must be more Death Eaters Around, and Dudley could only be a hindrance where he was going.

Forgeting what he had said in his letter, he said, “Dudley, Go to Mrs. Figg’s house, She will help you”
Dudley didn’t say anything, so Harry merely turned to leave when he saw a piece of wood sticking out of the couch. Harry walked over to it and saw that under closer investigation, it was Beatrix’s wand. Harry grabbed it, but immediately felt a burning, and dropped it on the floor. Swearing in pain, He looked down to see that a dark line stained his hand. He remembered Dumbledore’s hand, and realized suddenly that this must be a hurucrux.

With a final look at the wand, he steped on it and heard a dull crack. A silvery mist escaped the wand and it formed a lifelike head, Voldemort’s head. Grinning, Harry said a hurried bye to Dudley, who was still in shock, and ran up to his room, and gathered all of his stuff together. He had to move carefully, because most of the room was gone. He bewitched his trunk to make it small, and put it in his pocket. He then only thought of three words: Destination, Determination, and Deliberation. His surrounding quickly went from grim to laid back. He was now looking up at a large house. Quickly, he walked up to the front door and knocked three times.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 01:07 AM
Midnight109

that as excelent ! write more as soon as you can.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 04:36 AM
Barker

Idk.... i dont hin im really that good.. but thanks for the comments big grin

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 06:24 AM
Midnight109

you are good.VERY good/post more when you can

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 06:59 AM
HermioneLover14
*CRAZY IN LOVE*

Hey i read your story keep posting

~*I LOVE IV@N*~
I'M SO HAPPY!!

Old Post Jul 26th, 2005 06:03 PM
HermioneLover14 is currently offline Click here to Send HermioneLover14 a Private Message Find more posts by HermioneLover14 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
misslilsweetie
I'm confoosed

wow that is amazing! post more!

Old Post Jul 27th, 2005 03:21 PM
misslilsweetie is currently offline Click here to Send misslilsweetie a Private Message Find more posts by misslilsweetie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
j3n3

That was really good, keep posting!!!!!!

Old Post Jul 27th, 2005 08:55 PM
j3n3 is currently offline Click here to Send j3n3 a Private Message Find more posts by j3n3 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barker

I have more coming, thanks for the comments big grin

Old Post Jul 27th, 2005 08:57 PM
Midnight109

good.hope you post soon

Old Post Jul 27th, 2005 09:01 PM
HPRox90
Auror

That was really good. Post more soon!!!

Old Post Jul 28th, 2005 01:20 PM
HPRox90 is currently offline Click here to Send HPRox90 a Private Message Find more posts by HPRox90 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barker

Miles away, on a ton the outskirts of a busy town known as London, Draco Malfoy lying on his bed, apparently, asleep. He Had been up day and night, worrying about what might happen to him, because from what he knew, the Dark lord was very angry with him. It had all started a few days before, when he had led an attack of Death Eaters on Hogwarts. Everything had been going so well, until Draco Captured Dumbledore. Draco had told him that he HAD to kill him, Voldemort was threatening to kill his family if he didn’t. Dumbledore, in his infinite wisdom, had offered to protect Draco from Voldemort. Why was Dumbledore suddenly offering random Death Eaters the chance to switch sides? Did it have something to do with his potential power? Did Dumbledore want something from Draco? Was the Old Man really sincere, or was his reasoning something different all together. Whatever it was, it didn’t matter, because Sevrus Snape, Former Potions and Defense Against the Dark Arts Teacher, had Killed Dumbledore after making an Unbreakable vow with Draco’s Mother. The two (Draco and Snape), then ran to out of the gates of Hogwarts and Disapparated, but not before Harry Potter confronted Snape, and learned that Snape was the mysterious half-blood prince.

A loud crack outside woke Draco with a start. Breathing slightly hard, he reached over to his muggle alarm clock and saw that it was only Seven at night. He had not slept after his attack on Hogwarts, because, as previously stated, he was afraid for his life from the Dark Lord. He supposed he had gone to sleep sometime around 4 that morning, and had slept soundly the whole day. Downstairs, he heard the front door open and he gave a lurch of fear. Deciding that not being dressed in smelly boxers and a t- shirt would help him out a little bit, he quickly changed. Although he was still on London, the reason only mad it worse. His Mother Narcissa, and told him the night he came back, that he could not leave the house, because if he did, Voldemort could think he was running, and that was not something they wanted. Draco hear the floorboards creak just outside his room. A gentle knock ensued from the door, which Draco didn’t dare answer. Another, slightly harder knock came, but still Draco didn’t answer. All of a sudden the door was blasted off its hinges and out from the dust and rubble, walked Sevrus Snape. Draco knew his worst fears were confirmed, Snape had come to take him to Voldemort.

He was surprised when Snape Said gently, like a father to a son, “Draco, come with me.” The effect was amplified, especially when the man had just blasted his door apart.

“Where are we going” Asked Draco in a slightly high-Pitched voice. He was on the verge of tears. He looked up, as Snape looked down, and saw his parents standing in the door way.

“The Dark Lord, h..has requested a your presence at the Headquarters. He wouldn’t say why, but he looked very angry’, Came the trembled reply, ”Draco” ,He went on,” You MUST come with me, because if you don’t, it will be worse for you, for me, and for you whole family.”

“Why are you suddenly in danger?”

Snape sighed before saying “The Dark Lord has put me personally in charge of his junior Death Eater, and he says I am to blame of your troubles, as it was your job to kill Dumbledore, not mine. A mistake I made, when your death mother came to see me about a year ago saw to that, so I cannot say that I take all the blame for this. But Draco”. His voice was slightly louder, “You MUST come with me NOW, I can Explain more to you on the way.”

Draco sighed, then Nodded. He looked to his mother, who was crying. When she was him looking at him, she left the room. The talk had been short, but he stood up and walked towards the door. With Snape right behind him. They walked in silence towards the front door. When they reached it, Draco had half a mind to try to Disparate away the moment he got out, as there where a rather large amount of Spells on the mansion, some of which, didn’t allow disapparation. He hadn’t tried it for a couple weeks, but thought he still remembered how. His courage failed again, and he didn’t disparate. IT seemed a world away when Snape told him to grab his arm, and on the could of three, they both disappeared into the warm summer dusk.

Only Part of the chapter, with more coming soon. Thanks again for the Comments big grin

Old Post Jul 28th, 2005 05:37 PM
misslilsweetie
I'm confoosed

its great! post more!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Jul 28th, 2005 05:54 PM
misslilsweetie is currently offline Click here to Send misslilsweetie a Private Message Find more posts by misslilsweetie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote