KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » The Sorcerers Return

The Sorcerers Return
Started by: Barka

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
HPRox90
Auror

That's great!!! Post more soon!

Old Post Aug 20th, 2005 10:43 PM
HPRox90 is currently offline Click here to Send HPRox90 a Private Message Find more posts by HPRox90 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Midnight109

MORE MORE MORE !!! you're leaving me in to much suspence here ! big grin

Previously Hermione202 and Midnight_Miss

Old Post Aug 21st, 2005 01:27 AM
Midnight109 is currently offline Click here to Send Midnight109 a Private Message Find more posts by Midnight109 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

^^^^^
What Hermione said. the best part so far is the scene with Lucious and Snape attacking the Dark Lord. Very ingenious.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2005 09:48 PM
xEsaulx is currently offline Click here to Send xEsaulx a Private Message Find more posts by xEsaulx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
scooby doo 12

come on write more

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2005 05:18 PM
scooby doo 12 is currently offline Click here to Send scooby doo 12 a Private Message Find more posts by scooby doo 12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

patience is something i am having difficulty with...

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2005 08:34 PM
xEsaulx is currently offline Click here to Send xEsaulx a Private Message Find more posts by xEsaulx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cole2005

write more,this is another awesoe story

Old Post Aug 24th, 2005 08:46 PM
cole2005 is currently offline Click here to Send cole2005 a Private Message Find more posts by cole2005 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dmoney

wow..... great work man i tip my hat of to you i always thought the other storys where aight or medicore but you where right now makes me thing it was writing my JK herself and you are also frequent with your posts and again great work i look forward to more ...... lol f JK man she isn't gonanbe writing the last book anytime soon ( she wants to focus on her daughter mackenzie) am not trying to dis her cuz she has to spend time with her kid but stil she can't just keep us waiting again i mean shes trying to build anticipation ( book 6 took a while) but people are gonna start getting mad

Old Post Aug 29th, 2005 03:25 AM
dmoney is currently offline Click here to Send dmoney a Private Message Find more posts by dmoney Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barker
Thorin Fan Club President

I should post more?

please respond to my PM Thorin

Old Post Aug 29th, 2005 03:53 AM
Barker is currently offline Click here to Send Barker a Private Message Find more posts by Barker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HPRox90
Auror

Yeah!!!

Old Post Aug 29th, 2005 01:12 PM
HPRox90 is currently offline Click here to Send HPRox90 a Private Message Find more posts by HPRox90 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dmoney

yeah man yours is top notch they others flow almost the same paths when yours goes a WHOLE different direction keep going man

Old Post Aug 29th, 2005 01:13 PM
dmoney is currently offline Click here to Send dmoney a Private Message Find more posts by dmoney Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
racethesun

you are amazing

I find myself logging onto my computer just to see what oyur gonna write next. Your writing is almost up there with rowlings. The only thing i slightly disliked was harry breaking his first horicux. I doubt volemort would make her wand one... but still keep it up, im dying to find more.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2005 02:05 PM
racethesun is currently offline Click here to Send racethesun a Private Message Find more posts by racethesun Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazykim

^same here

what happened to you?

Old Post Aug 30th, 2005 06:06 PM
crazykim is currently offline Click here to Send crazykim a Private Message Find more posts by crazykim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mcd222

write moor of the story its good

Old Post Aug 30th, 2005 09:00 PM
mcd222 is currently offline Click here to Send mcd222 a Private Message Find more posts by mcd222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barker

I'll try to post more in a couple hours, but no promises. (I.E, Don't quote me on that)I've been busy with football and family and.......other things. no expression

Old Post Aug 31st, 2005 12:49 AM
Barker is currently offline Click here to Send Barker a Private Message Find more posts by Barker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mcd222

write moor of the story its good

Old Post Aug 31st, 2005 08:05 PM
mcd222 is currently offline Click here to Send mcd222 a Private Message Find more posts by mcd222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barker

As Hermione appeared at her Destination, She felt a slight stab of déjà vu. She couldn’t place the reason for the feeling. Her eyes closed, she breathed in the salty smell of the ocean. She opened her eyes. It was about noon, and the sun was high in the sky. This beach was strangely deserted, even the muggle tourist weren’t there.

She had no intention of going to a bar, as she had told Harry and Ron. The news of a Possible breakout at Azkaban woke a hidden anger hidden deep within this troubled girl. She hated these Death Eaters, so much that it often scared her. On the one hand, she herself had been attacked, and on the other, the ones she loved most had been the target of many attacks. Grimacing, she left the beach and headed for a near by winding trail. She followed this trail for a couple minutes, before she ran into a problem. She had been noticing it, but now it really shocked her. The sky was darkening, as if a veil had been placed between it and the earth. Fog had covered the darkened ground, although it was not much, it was thickening at an incredible rate.

Off in the distance, she heard an owl hooting. She quickened her pace, and thought of just apparating to the end of the Path, Wherever that was. The hooting became more pronounced, and It came Louder, More Often. Pulling her hood on, she started jogging. A swishing of cloth startled her, and she began flat out running. Again, the thought of Apparating crossed her mind, but her anger got the best of her, and she stopped on her heels, and turned around to face whatever it was that was following her.

With her wand out, she quickly fired off the first spell that came to her mind, at the first thing she saw move. “Sectumsempra!” She Cried, and her target fell to the ground with a dull thud, Blood gushing from it’s stomach.

It was no human that she had hurt, however, but a feathery bird, an Owl. Shocked at what she had just done, she quickly tried to heal the dying bird. Hermione’s Smarts failed, however, and The Poor Owl was soon dead. Sniffling, she pulled the letter from the dead creature. (It was shining crimson in some places) She had no idea who it could be, and when she saw the ‘letter’, she screamed silently. It was blank. Shivering slightly, feeling failed, she twisted her body, and apparated away.

She neither knew where she was or how she got there, but she certainly wasn’t back at the Burrow. Horrible chains littered the walls, each of them glittering. Black stones lined the small hallway, and bars of iron separated the small rooms from the passageway. She had seen this place only in her dreams, and a haunting voice confirmed her fears.

"Hello Hermione"

She turned, gulping, and saw a man she hated above all others at the moment.

I personally don't think this is as good a post as i've been doing, but I thought you all would murder me if I did'nt put something up soon. Think of it as the rough draft. Just ask, And I'll post a better, more polished, longer version.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2005 04:36 AM
dmoney

its aight man i bit long with the details but still good lol i know who the character is already but besides that its decent work like you said if you didn't write something alot of people in here would have killed you lol (not including me) if it was up to me man i'd say take your timing seeing as you write better when you do cuz this was on the same level as the other stories lol which is kind of good cuz you were pressed for time imagine what you could of wrote it had time!

Old Post Sep 1st, 2005 11:30 AM
devifire

loveing your story keep it up love reading thumb up

Old Post Sep 1st, 2005 01:21 PM
devifire is currently offline Click here to Send devifire a Private Message Find more posts by devifire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barker

To Anyone Who Cares

I have lost almost all desire to write this story, and I don't like leaving Readers in the dark for a week at a time. Consider this my last post on this thread, Unless enough people post requesting that I finish it. This is not a Cry for Attention. I am only stating my intentions. I am actually contemplating a new story, From the point of a Made-Up Character at Hogwarts....

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2005 07:31 PM
mcd222

come on write more

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2005 08:05 PM