KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Batman Vs Deathstroke

Who Wins
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Batman 10 43.48%
DeathStroke 13 56.52%
Total: 23 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Batman Vs Deathstroke
Started by: Batman Wins

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Batman Wins
The Dark Knight

Batman Vs Deathstroke

Sorry, I couldn't find the thread in search, and I want a poll. Who Wins and why. Scans are kool too.

Good Bye, Batman Wins

Old Post Jul 24th, 2005 04:39 AM
Batman Wins is currently offline Click here to Send Batman Wins a Private Message Find more posts by Batman Wins Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EsteemedLeader
Restricted

Account Restricted

batman is my fave, deathstroke #2. i go with bats. he fought slade in detective 710 and they seemed pretty even, but bats won in the end

Bow before your new ruler...

Old Post Jul 24th, 2005 05:14 AM
EsteemedLeader is currently offline Click here to Send EsteemedLeader a Private Message Find more posts by EsteemedLeader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
goldendartkilla
Gettin Savage.

Batman loses but it will be a good fight. Batman has hurt Slade before but because of his enhancements it would just be a matter of time before Slade gets the upper hand.

"A man who has forgotten words... he is the one I wish to speak with."

Old Post Jul 24th, 2005 05:26 AM
goldendartkilla is currently offline Click here to Send goldendartkilla a Private Message Find more posts by goldendartkilla Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EsteemedLeader
Restricted

Account Restricted

ha! batman is the greatest superhero ever you fool!

Old Post Jul 24th, 2005 05:38 AM
EsteemedLeader is currently offline Click here to Send EsteemedLeader a Private Message Find more posts by EsteemedLeader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Batman Wins
The Dark Knight

quote: (post)
Originally posted by goldendartkilla
Batman loses but it will be a good fight. Batman has hurt Slade before but because of his enhancements it would just be a matter of time before Slade gets the upper hand.

Oh man i dont realy follow slade in comics, but in the cartoon he gets hurt by all the titans one on one everytime. If Robin schools him, then Batman does too.

In the comic Slade is sicker but still gets owned by titans. How can your enemys be the loser titans rolling on floor laughing

Good Bye, Batman Wins

Old Post Jul 24th, 2005 05:41 AM
Batman Wins is currently offline Click here to Send Batman Wins a Private Message Find more posts by Batman Wins Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

In the cartoon he's weak, and it's not even close to his personality.

Slade usually spanks the Titans on any given day, don't know where you hear he loses a lot.

In a fight, Batman only would win if he got lucky, Slade is just superior in every compaired to Batman.

Speed-Slade
Strength-Slade
Intelligence-Slade
Agility-Slade
Durability-Slade
Healing-Slade
Endurance-Slade

How can Batman win without a plot device?

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Jul 24th, 2005 05:47 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Batman Wins
The Dark Knight

Can Wolverine tear him a new....

Good Bye, Batman Wins

Old Post Jul 24th, 2005 05:54 AM
EsteemedLeader
Restricted

Account Restricted

intel-batman. hes a frickin genius
and you forgot the most important one of all.....
skill-batman

Old Post Jul 24th, 2005 06:05 AM
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Itelligence, yes, batman is a fricken genius, but Slade is smarter, 10x smarter than a human to be exact.

He's superhumanly intelligent.

Skill-Equal, slight edge to batman I must say though.

Supa-Mayne!

Last edited by long pig on Jul 24th, 2005 at 06:13 AM

Old Post Jul 24th, 2005 06:07 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Batman Wins
The Dark Knight

Originally posted by EsteemedLeader
skill-batman

Yeah Batman did own slade once. So I hear.

Good Bye, Batman Wins

Old Post Jul 24th, 2005 06:08 AM
Wanderer259

quote:
skill-batman

Intelligence wise? Slade exceeds Batman. He is the finest tactician on the DCU planet Earth, and yes, that just so happens to include 'better than Batman'. When Superman felt the need to have a tactician on his side that could help him thwart Brainiac, who did he pick?

Oh yes, it was Deathstroke.

Skill-wise? I'd daresay that Batman has the better technical hand-to-hand skill, but when facing someone who's constantly 12 steps ahead of him, stronger, and faster, what can he do?

This fight has been done already in the comics, multiple times, with Slade as the winner.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2005 06:09 AM
Wanderer259 is currently offline Click here to Send Wanderer259 a Private Message Find more posts by Wanderer259 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The King of All

they're both so awesome that it's hard to tell

but knowing batman's random gadgets i wouldn't be surprised to find an anti-deathstroke spray in that belt somewhere

Old Post Jul 24th, 2005 06:10 AM
The King of All is currently offline Click here to Send The King of All a Private Message Find more posts by The King of All Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Batman Wins
The Dark Knight

Robin Vs Slade. Batman will get some tips.

Good Bye, Batman Wins

Old Post Jul 24th, 2005 06:10 AM
Wanderer259

quote:
Robin Vs Slade. Batman will get some tips.

What does this even mean? What 'tips' could Robin possibly give? Slade would crush Robin under his bootheel.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2005 06:13 AM
Wanderer259 is currently offline Click here to Send Wanderer259 a Private Message Find more posts by Wanderer259 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Batman Wins
The Dark Knight

Originally posted by Wanderer259
What does this even mean? What 'tips' could Robin possibly give? Slade would crush Robin under his bootheel.

Can the Man take them both ?

Good Bye, Batman Wins

Old Post Jul 24th, 2005 06:15 AM
xmarksthespot
CEO, BS Comics

Deathstroke

Old Post Jul 24th, 2005 06:15 AM
xmarksthespot is currently offline Click here to Send xmarksthespot a Private Message Find more posts by xmarksthespot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Slade considers Nightwing a friend and Nightwing understands Slade's superiority. Nightwing would rather pay Slade not to fight than to actually fight, which has happend.

I don't think he could take both though.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Jul 24th, 2005 06:18 AM
Wanderer259

He said Robin, however, not Nightwing. When someone says Robin, I think Tim Drake, who is a far cry from Batman and Nightwing in terms of physical ability and martial prowess. He exceeds both in detective skills, but he's the least physically intensive 'Bat-family' member.

Unless you count Barbara 'Wheels' Gordon...

Old Post Jul 24th, 2005 06:20 AM
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Tim Drake vs Slade? no

That'd just be depressing to watch.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Jul 24th, 2005 06:23 AM
Batman Wins
The Dark Knight

Originally posted by long pig
Tim Drake vs Slade? no

That'd just be depressing to watch.

no i mean slade vs dick. that robin

Good Bye, Batman Wins

Old Post Jul 24th, 2005 06:25 AM