KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Batman Vs Deathstroke

Who Wins
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Batman 10 43.48%
DeathStroke 13 56.52%
Total: 23 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Batman Vs Deathstroke
Started by: Batman Wins

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
EsteemedLeader
Restricted

Account Restricted

under that he posted it. ill get it

Bow before your new ruler...

Old Post Jul 24th, 2005 07:48 AM
EsteemedLeader is currently offline Click here to Send EsteemedLeader a Private Message Find more posts by EsteemedLeader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EsteemedLeader
Restricted

Account Restricted

well, the movie skipped around time periods in the begining, everything was brown (am i the only one who noticed that? tell me im wrong) and the movie was to surreal, like it would make more sense if you watched it while high. ra's was always a cocky in-your-face guy. he wouldnt have had ubu pose as him, since he feared no man and, thus, no assassination attempt. they toned him down to much. he was supposed to snap and fight with rage at mankind. and scarecrow was a lacky? that sucked. and he was defeated by rachel with a tazer-gun. first, anyone who can take bats cant be stopped by a tazer. second, if this is this past, how come they have tazer guns? another thing, if the bat-car-thing (i cant call that thing the batmobile) was designed to build bridges, how come it had all that stealth,and missiles. and that raises the point that bat didnt design the stuff himself, which he should. that just takes away from his character, buying it like that. instead of a cool final fight with ra's, theres a short little duel on the train. and they kept repeating cool scenes, like the way batman does that swoop-down-and-grab-you thing...three times, all of them almost identical. more reasons but probly to long already.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2005 07:49 AM
EsteemedLeader is currently offline Click here to Send EsteemedLeader a Private Message Find more posts by EsteemedLeader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Batman Wins
The Dark Knight

quote: (post)
Originally posted by EsteemedLeader
well, the movie skipped around time periods in the begining, everything was brown (am i the only one who noticed that? tell me im wrong) and the movie was to surreal, like it would make more sense if you watched it while high. ra's was always a cocky in-your-face guy. he wouldnt have had ubu pose as him, since he feared no man and, thus, no assassination attempt. they toned him down to much. he was supposed to snap and fight with rage at mankind. and scarecrow was a lacky? that sucked. and he was defeated by rachel with a tazer-gun. first, anyone who can take bats cant be stopped by a tazer. second, if this is this past, how come they have tazer guns? another thing, if the bat-car-thing (i cant call that thing the batmobile) was designed to build bridges, how come it had all that stealth,and missiles. and that raises the point that bat didnt design the stuff himself, which he should. that just takes away from his character, buying it like that. instead of a cool final fight with ra's, theres a short little duel on the train. and they kept repeating cool scenes, like the way batman does that swoop-down-and-grab-you thing...three times, all of them almost identical. more reasons but probly to long already.

Damn now I hate my sig. I didnt like Batman say I wont kill this guy then kills 50 ninjas, or at the end i wont kill u but i dont have to save you. The tazer was dumb. Oh man damn Batman

Good Bye, Batman Wins

Old Post Jul 24th, 2005 07:52 AM
Batman Wins is currently offline Click here to Send Batman Wins a Private Message Find more posts by Batman Wins Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EsteemedLeader
Restricted

Account Restricted

the realization hurts, dont it? after i walked out of the theater i started punching walls in rage

Old Post Jul 24th, 2005 07:55 AM
Psycho Ninja
Holy Vigilante

Originally posted by EsteemedLeader
the realization hurts, dont it? after i walked out of the theater i started punching walls in rage

Did you taste your blood ?
I bet it tasted like guano (bat-shit_ !!)

PSYCHO !!

Old Post Jul 24th, 2005 11:01 AM
Psycho Ninja is currently offline Click here to Send Psycho Ninja a Private Message Find more posts by Psycho Ninja Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Batman Wins
The Dark Knight

Batman won before.

Good Bye, Batman Wins

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 05:50 AM
Batman Wins is currently offline Click here to Send Batman Wins a Private Message Find more posts by Batman Wins Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
goldendartkilla
Gettin Savage.

he did win with some luck on his side wink

"A man who has forgotten words... he is the one I wish to speak with."

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 06:15 AM
goldendartkilla is currently offline Click here to Send goldendartkilla a Private Message Find more posts by goldendartkilla Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Luck mixed with some prep and a smidge of suprise...put in an 9x9 pan, cook for 22min at 350 and you will have the only way batman wins against the Terminator.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 06:27 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Batman Wins
The Dark Knight

Who won first second last or w/e ?

Any one have scan on Batman kicking Deathstrokes ass ?

Good Bye, Batman Wins

Last edited by Batman Wins on Jul 25th, 2005 at 06:47 AM

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 06:35 AM
goldendartkilla
Gettin Savage.

cool

Attachment: bats vs ds 9.jpg
This has been downloaded 55 time(s).

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 06:40 AM
goldendartkilla is currently offline Click here to Send goldendartkilla a Private Message Find more posts by goldendartkilla Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Fine Fine....Here are some of Batman doing well against Slade...but remember, he normally doesn't do this well.
Don't say I never gave you anything.

(please log in to view the image)

Slade even there is holding back, if he wasn't, Batman would be dead from being kicked off the roof. big grin

Supa-Mayne!

Last edited by long pig on Jul 25th, 2005 at 06:46 AM

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 06:42 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Batman Wins
The Dark Knight

Originally posted by long pig
Fine Fine....Here are some of Batman doing well against Slade...but remember, he normally doesn't do this well.
Don't say I never gave you anything.

Thanks alot. Also who won last ?

Slade even there is holding back, if he wasn't, Batman would be dead from being kicked off the roof. big grin

Good Bye, Batman Wins

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 06:48 AM
goldendartkilla
Gettin Savage.

he laid batman out pretty nasty. slade = badass

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 06:49 AM
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

How do you post pics as a non attachment??

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 06:49 AM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Batman Wins
The Dark Knight

Who Won first and who won last ? Also is Batmans cape blue or black confused

Good Bye, Batman Wins

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 06:50 AM
goldendartkilla
Gettin Savage.

I have more scans but I can only put it in as attachments sad

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 06:52 AM
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

I think it went Slade won first, batman won second(if you can call it that), Slade one last. And I think they are having a fight again soon.

His cape was blue, now it's black.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 06:53 AM
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

How do you post a pic as a non attachment?

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 06:54 AM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Batman Wins
The Dark Knight

Originally posted by long pig
I think it went Slade won first, batman won second(if you can call it that), Slade one last. And I think they are having a fight again soon.

His cape was blue, now it's black.

Oh shit , what comic they about to fight. I bet up to date Batman kicks Slades ass...barley.

Good Bye, Batman Wins

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 06:54 AM
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

I've liked batman more ever since BW has came for some reason...

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 06:56 AM