KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Batman Vs Deathstroke

Who Wins
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Batman 10 43.48%
DeathStroke 13 56.52%
Total: 23 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Batman Vs Deathstroke
Started by: Batman Wins

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 4 5 [6]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

C-master, go to imageshack.com and upload them there, then copy n paste the image location here.

No one knows when they're gonna fight again, but it's more than likely going to be retrobution for Slade killing GreenArrow or his son.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 06:57 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Batman Wins
The Dark Knight

quote: (post)
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
I've liked batman more ever since BW has came for some reason...

lol

Good Bye, Batman Wins

Batman Wins is currently offline Click here to Send Batman Wins a Private Message Find more posts by Batman Wins Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Batman Wins
The Dark Knight

What comic

Good Bye, Batman Wins

Batman Wins is currently offline Click here to Send Batman Wins a Private Message Find more posts by Batman Wins Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oh, I don't know which comic, the theory is pretty well known they will go at it again in the near future.

And the "up-to-date" Batman will have to deal with an "up-to-date" Slade.
Almost everything you see in Slade series is while his powers were dissapearing(Make him more likeable I guess). He even said he wasn't half of what he used to be after he beat Aquaman and GreenLantern.

Now, his powers seem to be back in full like in the beginning, possibly more after seeing what he did to the JLA

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 07:06 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Batman Wins
The Dark Knight

O man tell me what comic if you find out before me. If you find out just PM me

Good Bye, Batman Wins

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 07:08 AM
Batman Wins
The Dark Knight

Batman will beat slade in the future. HES GETTING TO POPULAR. HE will be the next Wolverine but LogicaL

Good Bye, Batman Wins

Old Post Jul 26th, 2005 06:18 AM
Bludhaven Boy
The Heir Apparent

Sadly, Slade vs. Tim has happened, and it wasn't pretty. Tim got a hit in, but Slade moved so fast he broke his staff and would have plugged Tim if Bart hadn't saved him. Never mind that Slade was posessed and so probably not at his best. Dick lasts a little longer against him, mainly because of superior evasion skills, but Slade kicks his ass in straight fights. Dick had to pay the guy off for God's sake. This is a toss-up. It's been done, a few times, first time Deathstroke won, but after that it Bat's figured out some counter-measures. He has sort of a Slade fighting protocol. Goes either way, but in a straight fight it's Slade.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2005 08:20 PM
Bludhaven Boy is currently offline Click here to Send Bludhaven Boy a Private Message Find more posts by Bludhaven Boy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
@#$%

The Deathstroke va Batman convinced me Slade wins, most times.

Almost every single time Batman had the upper hand, he brought in a specially made plot device. Like the anti Superman gauntlets.

If you need power gauntlets to win a slugfest, that says it all. This is like Batman in the Intimidator armor against Shredder.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2018 01:29 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shiv
Spirit of Tengu

Deathstroke does have:

metahuman agility

super strength

an enhanced healing factor

a gravimetric energy suit

a magic staff

and artificially enhanced intelligence.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2018 03:16 PM
shiv is currently offline Click here to Send shiv a Private Message Find more posts by shiv Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW

And Batman is Batman.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2018 03:25 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
@#$%

Originally posted by shiv
Deathstroke does have:

metahuman agility

super strength

an enhanced healing factor

a gravimetric energy suit

a magic staff

and artificially enhanced intelligence.

All of this.

Give Priest credit for making Batman into a beast via prep. Specially made gauntlets that beat the Ikon suit, another specially made set of gauntlets that charge up on Slade's staff and can stagger Superman. And even without the toys, Batman was able to hold his own somewhat.

It's just, even with all that, at the end Slade got a cracked skull he would have healed from, while Batman had the tip of a blade in his gut that he would have bled out from. Any way you slice it, Slade looked better against a Batman flush with prep and plot devices..

In a random encounter, restricted to his utility belt, the odds aren't as good..

Old Post Sep 12th, 2018 05:20 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Facee
lying is a hobby to me...

Deathstroke always wins when I play out this fight in my mind. In comics I don't see Batman losing, to anyone erm

Does it make me bad that I have a Batman sig?

Old Post Sep 12th, 2018 05:21 PM
Facee is currently offline Click here to Send Facee a Private Message Find more posts by Facee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
@#$%

Originally posted by Facee
Deathstroke always wins when I play out this fight in my mind. In comics I don't see Batman losing, to anyone erm

Does it make me bad that I have a Batman sig?

Slade beat Batman. In his comics, but still.

Back when Marv Wolfman was writing, he outright beat him down. And in Priests current series, he was taking shots from power gauntlets made to beat on Superman, got his head caved in and his skull cracked open, and still managed to slip a knife between his ribs without him noticing.

And then he patched him up and lasered the knife out, later.

As if that's not bad enough, Bruce was wrong about who left the false information about Damian being Slade's son. He assumed it was his wife, but it turns out it was Talia.

Slade figured it out, and Bruce confirmed he was wrong. So, Slade > detective then Batman.

That's what you call a total defeat. smile

Old Post Sep 12th, 2018 05:25 PM
Darth Thor

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
And Batman is Batman.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2018 06:47 PM
Darth Thor is online now! Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shiv
Spirit of Tengu

Talia

He Really Should Have Married Talia

Old Post Sep 12th, 2018 09:06 PM
shiv is currently offline Click here to Send shiv a Private Message Find more posts by shiv Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eon Blue
Loveless

Slide 9/10. Hes pretty much superior in every way.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2018 12:09 AM
Eon Blue is currently offline Click here to Send Eon Blue a Private Message Find more posts by Eon Blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eon Blue
Loveless

*Slade

Old Post Sep 13th, 2018 05:29 AM
Eon Blue is currently offline Click here to Send Eon Blue a Private Message Find more posts by Eon Blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote