KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Artwork Forum » Poetry Corner » reluctant

reluctant
Started by: Jana

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jana
-

I'm not really here anymore and this doesn't really really belong in the poetry corner, but who cares.. just stuff from me. happy

This is me in natura. A friend took this picture and I kind of like it, although I don't look very good on it, the picture does.

Attachment: do you look at me.jpg
This has been downloaded 83 time(s).

Old Post Aug 16th, 2006 05:31 PM
Jana is currently offline Click here to Send Jana a Private Message Find more posts by Jana Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

JANAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I miss, miss, miss, miss, miss, miss, miss, miss, miss, miss, miss, miss, miss, miss, miss, miss, miss, miss, miss, miss, miss, miss, miss, miss, miss, miss you so much

You are beautiful as ever I see....what are you up to?

Old Post Aug 16th, 2006 05:35 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jana
-

MAAAAARIIIIUUUUS! eek!

Awww, you are so sweet! I miss you too, of course! We haven't seen each other in ages.

I'm in 13th grade now and it suuucks, but kinda fun still. More work though, because now I have to do something, anything for school. *sigh*
And what are you doing? big grin

Old Post Aug 16th, 2006 05:42 PM
Jana is currently offline Click here to Send Jana a Private Message Find more posts by Jana Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Jana
MAAAAARIIIIUUUUS! eek!

Awww, you are so sweet! I miss you too, of course! We haven't seen each other in ages.

I'm in 13th grade now and it suuucks, but kinda fun still. More work though, because now I have to do something, anything for school. *sigh*
And what are you doing? big grin

I am still having some fun vacation doing nothing.

I got an apartement though....hehe, I will move in with two of my friends in Semoptember..and then study..and stuff...you should be online more...yes.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2006 05:45 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jana
-

Yea, that's great.. I'm doing homework, actually doing homework, never thought, that could happen to me....

Ohhh, that sounds so cool. I'D like to move out either, maybe it'S more work to do, but .. weeeee, away from the parents.^^

I should be, but I hardly can.. and when I am, only for a short time.
I'm doing a lot of things at the moment, you know. sad

Old Post Aug 16th, 2006 05:49 PM
NunYahBidness
You can stop looking, now

JAANAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

God, I miss you girl! How has things been? And why have you not returned my frantic and pleading calls? I even sent you some flowers. What happened between us?

Old Post Aug 16th, 2006 05:55 PM
NunYahBidness is currently offline Click here to Send NunYahBidness a Private Message Find more posts by NunYahBidness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Yea, that's great.. I'm doing homework, actually doing homework, never thought, that could happen to me....

Ohhh, that sounds so cool. I'D like to move out either, maybe it'S more work to do, but .. weeeee, away from the parents.^^

I should be, but I hardly can.. and when I am, only for a short time.
I'm doing a lot of things at the moment, you know. sad

Yeah, what do you do that for? Hmm, wasn Notenschnitt willst du?

Nah, I'm sure it's easier...certainly...

But, why? I miss you a lot

Old Post Aug 16th, 2006 05:55 PM
Jana
-

Naahja, einen möglichst guten natürlich. irgendwas hohes 2, .. 1, werd ich wohl nicht schaffen. Hauptsache ich mach in Deutsch, Englisch, Philosophie und Mathe Abi. wink

mh, maybe .. but I will miss Mum washing my clothes. stick out tongue

I miss you too.. *sfz but school, of course, horse riding, tennis, i'D like to dance again, but I don't know, a hell lot of school, because I'm in the theatergroup, which will present soon and a couple of friends, who say I don't spent enough time with them and a boyfriend, who (luckily wink) occupies my weekends and all other free days.
Sooo .. I'm very, very sorry, but for the first time in my life I am able to organize my life. big grin .. and that is a good feeling, but i sure miss hours after hours senseless on the internet .. weird as it is

Old Post Aug 16th, 2006 06:06 PM
Bardock42

Naahja, einen möglichst guten natürlich. irgendwas hohes 2, .. 1, werd ich wohl nicht schaffen. Hauptsache ich mach in Deutsch, Englisch, Philosophie und Mathe Abi. wink

mh, maybe .. but I will miss Mum washing my clothes. stick out tongue

I miss you too.. *sfz but school, of course, horse riding, tennis, i'D like to dance again, but I don't know, a hell lot of school, because I'm in the theatergroup, which will present soon and a couple of friends, who say I don't spent enough time with them and a boyfriend, who (luckily wink) occupies my weekends and all other free days.
Sooo .. I'm very, very sorry, but for the first time in my life I am able to organize my life. big grin .. and that is a good feeling, but i sure miss hours after hours senseless on the internet .. weird as it is

But I'm also a friend who you don't spent enough time with ...

But I guess doing stuff for school is good aas well..a bit..sometimes..not too much.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2006 06:20 PM
Jana
-

I'm sorry .. I had to leave.. friends picked me up and were in quite a hurry.. i'm so sorry..

Ich hab Dich lieb, Marius.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2006 08:15 PM
Bardock42

I'm sorry .. I had to leave.. friends picked me up and were in quite a hurry.. i'm so sorry..

Ich hab Dich lieb, Marius.

Das solltest du auch...sogar sehr...:ja:

Was sagetn der text unter dem RATM?

Old Post Aug 16th, 2006 08:17 PM
Jana
-

Das ist nur der songtext von "Killing In The Name Of" wink

Tu ich doch. big grin

Old Post Aug 16th, 2006 08:47 PM
Fëanor

Warum nicht erklärst du ihr, wie du wirklich fühlst, Bardock? Du weißt, daß du zu wünschst.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2006 08:52 PM
Fëanor is currently offline Click here to Send Fëanor a Private Message Find more posts by Fëanor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Wieso "nur" ...?

Gut, denn das solltest du ja.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2006 08:56 PM
Fëanor

Das war kein sinnvoll. Aber, wenn du so glaubst, möglicherweise, wenn du ihr erklärst, daß wie du glaubst, mag sie dich mehr?

Old Post Aug 16th, 2006 09:00 PM
Fëanor is currently offline Click here to Send Fëanor a Private Message Find more posts by Fëanor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Originally posted by Fëanor
Das war kein sinnvoll. Aber, wenn du so glaubst, möglicherweise, wenn du ihr erklärst, daß wie du glaubst, mag sie dich mehr?

Nah, she already loves me..

Old Post Aug 16th, 2006 09:08 PM
Fëanor

Oh. Je devine qui est bon alors.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2006 09:17 PM
Jana
-

heeeeey.. *hops in* *greats and hugs Marius, who will come here sometime, I hope*

this will kind of develope in my picture thread or so it seems....

anyway, .. I liked my face on this picture. big grin

Old Post Aug 19th, 2006 10:41 PM
Jana
-

mwahah, I like my looks on this picture. big grin pwetty somehow embarrasment

Attachment: ausgeschnitten.jpg
This has been downloaded 63 time(s).

Old Post Aug 26th, 2006 10:37 PM
Bardock42

I'd hit it....

Old Post Aug 26th, 2006 10:53 PM