KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » Harry Potter Fiction Discussion

Harry Potter Fiction Discussion
Started by: Captain REX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (15): « First ... « 9 10 [11] 12 13 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

awesome sig!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
best one ever
wish this part of kmc was popular

Old Post Jan 15th, 2006 02:57 AM
xEsaulx is currently offline Click here to Send xEsaulx a Private Message Find more posts by xEsaulx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

My story's been updated... again! ninja

I am like soooo totally on a roll. stick out tongue

Old Post Jan 16th, 2006 12:29 AM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

i should probably read it

Old Post Jan 16th, 2006 04:11 AM
xEsaulx is currently offline Click here to Send xEsaulx a Private Message Find more posts by xEsaulx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barker
Thorin Fan Club President

Does this sound Liked A Whored Beginning? I tried to stay away from the tried and true "Harry was sitting by the window and was sad cuz dd Dieed. Then the clock struck 12" Type of thing. stick out tongue

Darkness had fallen over the lonely neighborhood of Little Whinging. The area had a distinct air of affluence, and yet, the area seemed Strangely empty. Then again, there had be a recent ‘Fad’ of Leaving the neighborhood. The arrival of summer, combined with the inescapable paranoid of injury, had rendered the surrounding area desolate, save for the brave few whom neither believed the rumors, or those who had not heard the rumors.

No one quite knew where the rumors had originated, but it now seemed to be commonly believed (Except for the Foolish doubters) that they were true. Some, told tales of scrawny aliens, fighting through the countryside, killing anything in the way. Others, were of mass murdering Zombies, which spawned from empty toilet seats. This had led to the ban of toilet seats being left up, to the displeasure of the Male citizens of Surrey. All of the tales seemed, however, to start something like this:

please respond to my PM Thorin

Old Post Jan 17th, 2006 12:02 AM
Barker is currently offline Click here to Send Barker a Private Message Find more posts by Barker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

i need to catch up on everything

Old Post Jan 17th, 2006 12:54 AM
Barker

... I love this thread.

New Question.

With the Millions of Book Sevens on this Forum, Should I still do Mine, and Risk having it lost in the Pile, or Continue my Marader-Era Story?

Old Post Jan 20th, 2006 02:29 AM
Barker is currently offline Click here to Send Barker a Private Message Find more posts by Barker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

i think you should continue, and make it so yours is the best of 'em all big grin

but the Marader-Era sounds pretty good....have i heard of that one? is that the one you started by any chance?

Old Post Jan 20th, 2006 02:42 AM
darthvader_fan
Dazed and Confused

has anyone heard anything about the 7th book

im the coolest guy there is GO CHIEFS

Old Post Jan 20th, 2006 02:48 AM
darthvader_fan is currently offline Click here to Send darthvader_fan a Private Message Find more posts by darthvader_fan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barker

quote: (post)
Originally posted by lordzeb
i think you should continue, and make it so yours is the best of 'em all big grin

big grin I do have a lot of Ideas for it..
the Marader-Era sounds pretty good....have i heard of that one? is that the one you started by any chance?

Yeah, but like TSR, it was whored.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2006 02:51 AM
Barker

Seems like I'm a bit of a Posting B!tch in this thread.....

Anywhoo..

I'm going to try to do both at the same time, because I'm dumb like that. no expression

Old Post Jan 21st, 2006 03:44 AM
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

at least you aren't like me, trying to do fifteen stories at once

Old Post Jan 21st, 2006 04:43 AM
Barker

at least you aren't like me, trying to do fifteen stories at once

But you do it so well.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2006 05:01 AM
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

lol. it's a pain trying to keep on top of everything.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2006 06:21 AM
Barker

lol. it's a pain trying to keep on top of everything.

Well, Two isn't nearly as much as 15, So I think I'll be Ok. stick out tongue

Old Post Jan 21st, 2006 05:06 PM
The Ones
Death Eater

What is Hermiones Patronus the form of?

Harry Potter and the Triwizard Cup Spider-man 3

Old Post Jan 28th, 2006 03:16 PM
The Ones is currently offline Click here to Send The Ones a Private Message Find more posts by The Ones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barker

Otter.

And why is it that 99.9% of the Book Seven Stories here seem to start with Harry In his Room, at night, On his 17th Birthday, with a Note from Hermione or Ron? What the f**k?

Old Post Jan 28th, 2006 09:45 PM
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

Originally posted by Barker
Otter.

And why is it that 99.9% of the Book Seven Stories here seem to start with Harry In his Room, at night, On his 17th Birthday, with a Note from Hermione or Ron? What the f**k?

Because when your eager to write, that's the easiest way to start a Harry Potter story. smile

Old Post Jan 29th, 2006 03:24 AM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barker

So you were Eager!?

Old Post Jan 29th, 2006 03:45 AM
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Should we have a HP Fiction Awards sometime?

Best scene, best use of thingy...blah, blah, blah.

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2006 12:26 AM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barker

Originally posted by DarkC
Should we have a HP Fiction Awards sometime?

Best scene, best use of thingy...blah, blah, blah.

Worst Fic?
Worst Grammar?

stick out tongue

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2006 07:22 PM