KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » Harry Potter Fiction Discussion

Harry Potter Fiction Discussion
Started by: Captain REX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (15): « First ... « 10 11 [12] 13 14 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

No, that'd be just plain mean. erm

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2006 11:43 PM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barker
Thorin Fan Club President

Yeah, Kinda. erm

Anyways, I'm starting my Book for the 3rd Time. no expression

please respond to my PM Thorin

Old Post Feb 4th, 2006 09:46 PM
Barker is currently offline Click here to Send Barker a Private Message Find more posts by Barker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

HOLY HELL!

I've updated! Hurry and read before the Fascists come! ninja

Old Post Feb 6th, 2006 02:34 AM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Midnight109

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarkC
Should we have a HP Fiction Awards sometime?

Best scene, best use of thingy...blah, blah, blah.

But seriously, an HP Fiction Awards would be cool. But theres too many great writers here. DarkC, Barker, H. S. 6, and too many more to name.

Previously Hermione202 and Midnight_Miss

Old Post Feb 12th, 2006 12:39 PM
Midnight109 is currently offline Click here to Send Midnight109 a Private Message Find more posts by Midnight109 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

like the idea, but that means we need to find people who are fair in choosing the best one....

Old Post Feb 12th, 2006 01:06 PM
xEsaulx is currently offline Click here to Send xEsaulx a Private Message Find more posts by xEsaulx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Midnight109

Hmmm...lets think. Maybe the Mod of this forum? If Rex has time, that is. And if he is willing. Not to mention the writers will have to want to take part.

Anyways, I want to put a new name for my story, but I can't seem to think of one. Any ideas?

Previously Hermione202 and Midnight_Miss

Old Post Feb 12th, 2006 02:13 PM
Midnight109 is currently offline Click here to Send Midnight109 a Private Message Find more posts by Midnight109 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

let's not get rex involve.d that's my opinion.

we have to choose someone who is fair like i mentioned, and wouldn't choose favorites.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2006 02:28 PM
xEsaulx is currently offline Click here to Send xEsaulx a Private Message Find more posts by xEsaulx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diamonds
I'm Special.

Originally posted by DarkC
Should we have a HP Fiction Awards sometime?

Best scene, best use of thingy...blah, blah, blah.
Oooh, yeah! That would be a great idea.
Originally posted by Barker
Worst Fic?
Worst Grammar?

stick out tongue
Of course stick out tongue

And for the Awards, maybe we should have a kind of "ballot box" where people PM Rex or maybe another regular visitor to this forum, who doesn't write, with the nominees. So, first a thread is created with the categories (eg. best grammar, spelling, originality etc), then PM Rex or whoever with who you think should win each category/a certain category, and the person with the most votes wins. Kind of like the election. stick out tongue

I'm thinking of requesting the name of my story changed to "Fate Will Bring Us Together - A Harry/Ginny Tale" or something similar, because that's what it's called on HPFF.com, and I also have an idea for a short sequel. I know, I'm not even half-way through my current story yet, but whatever. Anyway, where was I? Oh, yes. I plan to call the sequel "Fate Brought Us Together - sequel To Fate WBUT" or something similar.

And I have major writer's block, so I would be really grateful if someone could help. If you do I will give you a rose and read your story/ies to the very end.

http://sweetaslemons.deviantart.com/

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2006 03:24 PM
Diamonds is currently offline Click here to Send Diamonds a Private Message Find more posts by Diamonds Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

i'll help for the sake of helping........big grin

Old Post Feb 26th, 2006 02:00 AM
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

meaning.............i'll do it because i'm bored out of my mind stick out tongue

Old Post Feb 26th, 2006 02:00 AM
Diamonds
I'm Special.

lol help is good...even if its for that reason stick out tongue

Old Post Feb 26th, 2006 05:45 PM
Diamonds is currently offline Click here to Send Diamonds a Private Message Find more posts by Diamonds Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

so is it the Harry/Ginny one? the one i haven't read in ages?

Old Post Feb 26th, 2006 07:05 PM
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

Oi! I've updated! I've updated! eek!

Hurry and read before the starving Pygmies come! ninja

Old Post Feb 27th, 2006 09:51 PM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_stars

hey ive updated on my story thats growing a long beard, now shaved. its harry potter and the final war. YAY ok read it, and im loving hs6 for posting!

Old Post Feb 27th, 2006 09:57 PM
silver_stars is currently offline Click here to Send silver_stars a Private Message Find more posts by silver_stars Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diamonds
I'm Special.

Originally posted by H. S. 6
Oi! I've updated! I've updated! eek!

Hurry and read before the starving Pygmies come! ninja
I must read the rest of it first stick out tongue

Old Post Mar 1st, 2006 04:25 PM
Kovacs86

read The dark Lord's Fall, it's great but not many readers! Really good...

Thanks to Badwolf for the great sig!

Old Post Mar 1st, 2006 05:20 PM
Kovacs86 is currently offline Click here to Send Kovacs86 a Private Message Find more posts by Kovacs86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
paliwal_ruppal
A teenage witch

Huy! I think that the award system is cool! I like all the stories and wait eagerly for someone to post or I add something to my stories.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2006 10:00 AM
paliwal_ruppal is currently offline Click here to Send paliwal_ruppal a Private Message Find more posts by paliwal_ruppal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

I've updated my story.

Hurry and read before the starving Pygmies down there in New Guinea come! ninja

(Damn... I've gotta stop these shameless plugs. stick out tongue)

Old Post Mar 11th, 2006 07:51 PM
Barker
Thorin Fan Club President

Originally posted by H. S. 6
(Damn... I've gotta stop these shameless plugs. stick out tongue)

Yeah, you do. no expression

stick out tongue

please respond to my PM Thorin

Old Post Mar 18th, 2006 11:46 PM
Barker is currently offline Click here to Send Barker a Private Message Find more posts by Barker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

so have we decided upon a judge yet?

Old Post Mar 18th, 2006 11:47 PM