KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » Harry Potter Fiction Discussion

Harry Potter Fiction Discussion
Started by: Captain REX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (15): « First ... « 12 13 [14] 15 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
REXXXX
Networking

Shameless plug of advertisement, but it could be relevant.

I'm hosting a short story contest in the General Fiction section, if anyone's interested. It will begin in August.

My Twitter My Facebook My Tumblr My Wordpress

Old Post Jul 10th, 2006 07:06 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iluvhp1_7
Fourth Year

Rex your sig scares me. A lot.

Take what you can from
your dreams, make them
as real as anything
-Dave Matthews

Old Post Aug 1st, 2006 01:51 PM
iluvhp1_7 is currently offline Click here to Send iluvhp1_7 a Private Message Find more posts by iluvhp1_7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

I'm sorry. It's just Frank.

My Twitter My Facebook My Tumblr My Wordpress

Old Post Aug 6th, 2006 07:18 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

Who's Frank? O_O

Old Post Aug 6th, 2006 07:18 PM
xEsaulx is currently offline Click here to Send xEsaulx a Private Message Find more posts by xEsaulx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LincolnDark
Sei, sei, sei...

hi...ive only read the first harry potter book and im nearing 17 now...i was just wondering if it was worth my while to start reading?

Sig by: amity75

Old Post Aug 17th, 2006 08:10 AM
LincolnDark is currently offline Click here to Send LincolnDark a Private Message Find more posts by LincolnDark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Lyna303
hi...ive only read the first harry potter book and im nearing 17 now...i was just wondering if it was worth my while to start reading?

Yes.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2006 03:28 PM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
danielle marie.
Bel Fan Club President

Absolutely Postotutely.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2006 05:11 PM
danielle marie. is currently offline Click here to Send danielle marie. a Private Message Find more posts by danielle marie. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Brit531

^^ agree with them to

Old Post Aug 18th, 2006 08:16 PM
Brit531 is currently offline Click here to Send Brit531 a Private Message Find more posts by Brit531 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Rover

I've been theorizing alot about the founders' histories, I might decide to put them into a coherent form and put them here....

Old Post Sep 10th, 2006 01:23 AM
The Rover is currently offline Click here to Send The Rover a Private Message Find more posts by The Rover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iluvhp1_7
Fourth Year

Ok, Little HP flags going up. While finishing the 4th HP book for the (insert large number here)th time, i caught something out of the ordinary. For those of you who want to look it up, it is on page 713 about half way down the page.

For those of you who are lazy, here is the entire page (See if you can find it):

''Now, I have work for each of you. Fudge's attitude, though not unexpected, changes everything. Sirius, I need you to set off at once. You are to alert Remus Lupin, Arabella Figg, Mundungus Fletcher---the old crowd. Lie low at Lupin's for a while. I will contact you there.''

''But---'' said Harry.

He wanted Sirius to stay. He did not want to have to say goodbye so quickly.

''You'll see me very soon, Harry,'' Sirius said, turning to him. ''I promise you. But I must do what I can, You understand, don't you?

''Yeah....of course I do.''

Sirius grasped his hand briefly, nodded to Dmbledore, transformed again into the black dog, ran the length of the room to the door, whose handle he turned with a paw. Then he was gone.

''Severus,'' said Dumbledore, tunring to Snape, ''you know what I must ask you to do. If you are ready...if you are prepared.''

''I am,'' said Snape.

He looked slightly paler than usual, and his cold black eyes glittered strangely.

''Then good luck,'' said Dumbledore, and he watched with a trace of apprehension on his face, as Snape swept wordlessly after Sirius.

It was several minutes before Dumbledore spoke again.

''I must go downstairs,'' he said finally, ''I must see the Diggorys. Harry, take the rest of your potion. I will see you all later.''

Take what you can from
your dreams, make them
as real as anything
-Dave Matthews

Old Post Sep 10th, 2006 04:07 PM
iluvhp1_7 is currently offline Click here to Send iluvhp1_7 a Private Message Find more posts by iluvhp1_7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Rover

What did you notice? Snape's paleness, or Dumbledore's apprehension at sending Snape back to Voldemort?

Old Post Sep 10th, 2006 04:14 PM
The Rover is currently offline Click here to Send The Rover a Private Message Find more posts by The Rover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syren
dreaming

Originally posted by Lyna303

God yes, I'm nearing 22 and I still love them. More than I did at first, if anything.

Are you not hooked already just from reading the first one?? A difficult subject, you are stick out tongue

Seriously, read them all. Then read them all again for good measure.

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Oct 5th, 2006 01:01 PM
Syren is currently offline Click here to Send Syren a Private Message Find more posts by Syren Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nickey
Fallen Angel

Hey or hello everybody or everyone stick out tongue

Thanks Neha for the sig!

Old Post Oct 12th, 2006 11:45 PM
Nickey is currently offline Click here to Send Nickey a Private Message Find more posts by Nickey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hazardous

What the hell happened to the forum? Theres only 5 threads What the f**k?

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Oct 14th, 2006 08:22 AM
Hazardous is currently offline Find more posts by Hazardous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barker
hello

Attachment: wqrta.jpg
This has been downloaded 57 time(s).

ok im back whaddup fellas

Old Post Oct 14th, 2006 10:52 AM
Barker is currently offline Click here to Send Barker a Private Message Find more posts by Barker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syren
dreaming

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Oct 14th, 2006 11:09 AM
Syren is currently offline Click here to Send Syren a Private Message Find more posts by Syren Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hazardous

Originally posted by Barker

It doesnt let me change it

And I didnt change it to begin with

Old Post Oct 14th, 2006 11:12 AM
Hazardous is currently offline Find more posts by Hazardous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Midnight109

That just happened to me with the Harry Potter forum like ten seconds ago....

But I managed to change it back.

Previously Hermione202 and Midnight_Miss

Old Post Oct 14th, 2006 12:17 PM
Midnight109 is currently offline Click here to Send Midnight109 a Private Message Find more posts by Midnight109 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hazardous

You are having the same problem? Hmm...can you check this for me to see if its consistent:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f13/t425974.html

Old Post Oct 14th, 2006 02:53 PM
iluvhp1_7
Fourth Year

Holy Jesus Christ! Have you see Robbie Jarvis's picture! Stick a pair of slim glasses on him and there's my dream guy! That's exactly how I picture James! Totally hott! And yes, do not critize me on loving a fictional character.

Take what you can from
your dreams, make them
as real as anything
-Dave Matthews

Old Post Oct 17th, 2006 08:55 PM