KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » Harry Potter Fiction Discussion

Harry Potter Fiction Discussion
Started by: Captain REX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (15): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
~*Lover_girl1*~

Wow, I didn't really expect anyone to like my story that much. Thanks `~lion_heart~`

Old Post Nov 27th, 2005 04:11 PM
~*Lover_girl1*~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~*Lover_girl1*~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~*Lover_girl1*~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

You guys have similar names. stick out tongue

Old Post Nov 27th, 2005 04:40 PM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

Here's a question:

Where did Harry live? I know it's Number 4, Privet Drive, but I mean like the town. Isn't it Whinging, Surrey? I wasn't sure...

Old Post Nov 27th, 2005 05:33 PM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~*Lover_girl1*~

It's Little Whinging, Surrey. Checked it for you in OoTP. You're right...we do have similar names! Weird stuff...

Old Post Nov 27th, 2005 10:20 PM
~*Lover_girl1*~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~*Lover_girl1*~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~*Lover_girl1*~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~*Lover_girl1*~

Just thought I'd post that I'm planning on posting another story myself. But it won't be from Harry's point of view.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2005 03:26 AM
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

I've managed to post the start of my story. big grin

Here's hoping everyone will read. big grin

Harry Potter: Book Seventh

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2005 01:33 AM
Barker
Thorin Fan Club President

I Will Be Posting Regular Reminders Of My Final Drafted Fic Here.

The First Part Is Coming Along Magnificently. Gone Are The Childish Moments And Poorly Written Parts.

quote:
"Dudley, Why Don't You And Harry Go To The Park." What the f**k?

'Dudley opened his mouth intending to ask what had just happened, but stopped himself when he saw 2 ice creams flying towards him. One hit him in the head, while the other harry caught and began to eat. Dudley didn’t say anything, but began to eat.'

Gone.

The First Two Chapters Are Now One. I Haven't Thought Of A Title, But It Will Be Different.

I'm Currently At The Part, Where Harry Has Just Apparated To The Weasley's House. (If You Read My First Draft, You Know What I'm Talking About.)

please respond to my PM Thorin

Old Post Dec 4th, 2005 06:10 AM
Barker is currently offline Click here to Send Barker a Private Message Find more posts by Barker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

I can't wait. big grin

Old Post Dec 4th, 2005 01:38 PM
Barker

Sauce! Your Story Pawns All! [Great Start, Of Course]eek!

Old Post Dec 4th, 2005 11:30 PM
Barker is currently offline Click here to Send Barker a Private Message Find more posts by Barker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

quote: (post)
Originally posted by `~lion_heart1~`
I've read the Curse of Doom and I really liked it. Actually,I'd like to suggest that others read it as well and you'll see what I mean. Great story, ~*Lover_girl1*~ ! big grin

And I seriously can't wait till you post yours hotsause. stick out tongue

it is no mere coincidence that they have similar names. how IRONIC is that?

Old Post Dec 4th, 2005 11:35 PM
xEsaulx is currently offline Click here to Send xEsaulx a Private Message Find more posts by xEsaulx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

Originally posted by Saratn

I think I know what you're trying to say. I was thinking the same thing...

Old Post Dec 5th, 2005 02:13 AM
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

which i find that to be true. i was speaking to person a about the word ironic. person b comes along and says to me to stop using the word ironic, since i used it in a thread. how would person b know what i told person a? person b wouldn't know unless person a and b are the same person.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2005 02:34 AM
xEsaulx is currently offline Click here to Send xEsaulx a Private Message Find more posts by xEsaulx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

Making a person C. shifty

confused no expression

Old Post Dec 5th, 2005 02:56 AM
Barker

A Short Piece Of My Revisions:

quote:
Rough Draft:

It was now bright outside again, although harry was slightly panicked, because the Weasleys had not answered the door after a few minutes of knocking, and the fact that his guardians of 16 years were now dead. Discouraged, Harry turned to disapparate. He was just wondering where he could go when he heard several loud pops around him. Harry whipped out his wand quickly, ready to fight as many death eaters as he could. But It wasn’t death eaters that had just apparated in front of the Weasley’s house, but the Weasleys themselves.

quote:
Final Draft:

Harry Frowned, His Anxiety Growing. Three Minutes. Three Minutes Of Knocking, And No One Had Answered The Door. Perhaps The Weasleys Were Out? Sighing, He Turned Around, And Took In The Fullness Of The Country. Around The Dwelling, Birds Chirped. Harry Could See The Devious Ghomnes Poking Their Heads out Of Their Holes. Rolling Hills Surrounded The House, and Harry Thought He Could See A Small Lake Off To The Right. Behind The House, He Knew There Was A Large Hill, Overlooking A Small Town. He Supposed He Was Lucky That No More Death Eaters Had Found Him. Setting his Mind On Heading Back To Privet Drive, He Suddenly Heard A Couple Loud Popping Noises.

He Whipped His Wand Out, Ready To Fight As Many Death Eaters As Had Come. But Instead Of Seeing Several Large, Hooded Men, He Saw A Large Crowd Of People, Ranging From Large To Small, Red Haired To Blonde. It Was Only The Weasleys.

Underlined Sentences Are Basically The Same. Which Isn't Much erm

Hate To Say It, But It's Turning out A Bit Different. I Like It This Way Though, So If You Don't....Read Sauce's Fic.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2005 04:25 AM
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

But are you going to capitalize every word? confused

Old Post Dec 5th, 2005 02:32 PM
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

Originally posted by hotsauce6548
Making a person C. shifty

nah. person c won't work.

can't wait to see it Barker, i am interested in your "final draft" since i loved your first one. and Hotsauce, yours should be interesting too.

confused no expression

Old Post Dec 5th, 2005 08:38 PM
`~lion_heart1~`
A heart like a lions

Originally posted by Saratn
I think I know what you're trying to say. I was thinking the same thing...

What are you going on about, Saratn ?

And what were you thinking hotsause?

Besides, I've heard that you aren't allowed to creat to accounts on one person from Saratn himself.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2005 09:25 PM
`~lion_heart1~` is currently offline Click here to Send `~lion_heart1~` a Private Message Find more posts by `~lion_heart1~` Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barker

Are you going to capitalize every word? confused

It's A Habit Now. sad I'm Trying To Break It Though.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2005 10:37 PM
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

Besides, I've heard that you aren't allowed to creat to accounts on one person from Saratn himself.

I think you know.

Originally posted by Barker
It's A Habit Now. sad I'm Trying To Break It Though.

laughing

stick out tongue

Old Post Dec 7th, 2005 08:28 PM
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

never mind.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2005 08:42 PM