KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » James Bond Series » First bond movie seen?

First bond movie seen?
Started by: Zatch

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (21): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The Red

First bond movie seen?

Well?

Old Post Jul 26th, 2005 07:07 PM
The Red is currently offline Click here to Send The Red a Private Message Find more posts by The Red Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

I was very young... so I can't remember. Though the first one I DO remember was TSWLM but I know there were others before it yes

Old Post Jul 26th, 2005 07:10 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Red

I really didn't watch bond movies till here recently. I guess I would say goldeneye.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2005 09:47 PM
The Red is currently offline Click here to Send The Red a Private Message Find more posts by The Red Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

one of the best to get into the franchise with smile

Old Post Jul 26th, 2005 10:19 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clovie

I don't remember (what yerss said stick out tongue) the first one I remember is FRWL

tricked me once - shame on you, tricked me twice - shame on me

Old Post Jul 27th, 2005 02:21 PM
Clovie is currently offline Click here to Send Clovie a Private Message Find more posts by Clovie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
resle

TSWLM for me

Old Post Jul 28th, 2005 06:37 PM
resle is currently offline Click here to Send resle a Private Message Find more posts by resle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

are you into Moore, resle?

Old Post Jul 29th, 2005 07:26 PM
Lady_Jade
Bond Girl

My first Bond movie was Goldfinger and I love it.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2005 05:08 PM
Lady_Jade is currently offline Click here to Send Lady_Jade a Private Message Find more posts by Lady_Jade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clovie

why did you lke it? eek!

Old Post Jul 30th, 2005 05:09 PM
Clovie is currently offline Click here to Send Clovie a Private Message Find more posts by Clovie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lady_Jade
Bond Girl

More or less for Sean Connery :P I liked the gadgets and it got me into the Bond series. I thought the whole Bond idea was cool. ^_^

Old Post Jul 30th, 2005 05:15 PM
Lady_Jade is currently offline Click here to Send Lady_Jade a Private Message Find more posts by Lady_Jade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clovie

good choice wink
and that happeend just recently? stick out tongue

Old Post Jul 30th, 2005 05:18 PM
resle

moore is ok but sean connery is obviously better

Old Post Jul 30th, 2005 05:21 PM
resle is currently offline Click here to Send resle a Private Message Find more posts by resle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

I have to agree resle big grin

Lady Jade, I hope to see you here more smile

Old Post Jul 30th, 2005 06:07 PM
Lady_Jade
Bond Girl

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Clovie
good choice wink
and that happeend just recently? stick out tongue

Actually, that was quite a few years ago! :P I knew of the Bond series a long time ago but I thought that it would be weird, being made in the 60's and all, and I don't really fancy too many movies from that era but I have always loved Connery and his movies so I thought I would give it a shot and ever since I have been a Bond fan. I especially like the Connery Bond movies but I give the other Bonds a chance but they just don't settle well with me because I don't like when they choose different actors to play the same character in movies. Sean Connery is James Bond and no one else can take his place. Brosnan is a good Bond but he's not James Bond if you get my drift ^_^.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2005 02:59 AM
Clovie

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Lady_Jade
Actually, that was quite a few years ago! :P I knew of the Bond series a long time ago but I thought that it would be weird, being made in the 60's and all, and I don't really fancy too many movies from that era but I have always loved Connery and his movies so I thought I would give it a shot and ever since I have been a Bond fan. I especially like the Connery Bond movies but I give the other Bonds a chance but they just don't settle well with me because I don't like when they choose different actors to play the same character in movies. Sean Connery is James Bond and no one else can take his place. Brosnan is a good Bond but he's not James Bond if you get my drift ^_^.
Yeah..I know what you mean...and now there will be a brand new one stick out tongue
Still it took you much time to discover it stick out tongue I remember watching those movies as a little kid laughing out loud

Old Post Jul 31st, 2005 10:13 AM
yerssot

but people age... I mean... you can't make 20 Bond movies with the same guy... look at connery, he can't portray a secret agent anymore.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2005 06:28 PM
Reborn Again
I'm HELL's Wrath!

Goldfinger. Got me hooked.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2005 11:26 PM
Reborn Again is currently offline Click here to Send Reborn Again a Private Message Find more posts by Reborn Again Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

and it still holds the record for top second sequal with 106% yes

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2005 11:29 PM
Clovie

how 106%? blink

Old Post Aug 4th, 2005 06:56 AM
yerssot

that's what boxofficemojo says yes

Old Post Aug 6th, 2005 07:43 PM