KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » James Bond Series » First bond movie seen?

First bond movie seen?
Started by: Zatch

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (21): « First ... « 18 19 [20] 21 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Clovie

I agree yes
depends on what? eek! (and of course I didn't embarrasment)

tricked me once - shame on you, tricked me twice - shame on me

Old Post Jan 9th, 2006 02:41 PM
Clovie is currently offline Click here to Send Clovie a Private Message Find more posts by Clovie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

so one might say that everyone with a tux looks neat

Old Post Jan 9th, 2006 09:58 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clovie

yeah..one can.. I wouldn't stick out tongue

tricked me once - shame on you, tricked me twice - shame on me

Old Post Jan 9th, 2006 09:59 PM
Clovie is currently offline Click here to Send Clovie a Private Message Find more posts by Clovie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willman
Commander Keen FTW

my first bond film was dr no, i watched them in order like in 1997 it took like 2 weeks.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2006 03:29 PM
willman is currently offline Click here to Send willman a Private Message Find more posts by willman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sithsaber408
Intelligently Designed

I saw From Russia With Love with my dad when I was 11, but I didn't really get it.

I saw Goldeneye in the theatres and I haven't missed one since.

Going back to the originals, was a whole lotta fun, too. smile

www.impactchurch.info

Old Post Jan 13th, 2006 01:30 AM
sithsaber408 is currently offline Click here to Send sithsaber408 a Private Message Find more posts by sithsaber408 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Penfold2006
On a Slippery Slope

You Only Live Twice. Liked it more than Star Wars!

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2006 02:22 PM
Penfold2006 is currently offline Click here to Send Penfold2006 a Private Message Find more posts by Penfold2006 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
general-pain

The first one I had ever seen was Moonraker.

The firs time I watched all the way through was Die Another Day.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2006 01:00 AM
general-pain is currently offline Click here to Send general-pain a Private Message Find more posts by general-pain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Redeemer

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Penfold2006
You Only Live Twice. Liked it more than Star Wars!

Happy Dance

Peter Gabriel - SLEDGEHAMMER.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2006 02:03 AM
The Redeemer is currently offline Click here to Send The Redeemer a Private Message Find more posts by The Redeemer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Red

I don't know if anyone noticed, but they are showing alot of the bond movies on tv now. Not just the more recent ones...but also the ones from the 70's and 80's. Just thought I would ask.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2006 03:32 PM
The Red is currently offline Click here to Send The Red a Private Message Find more posts by The Red Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
amity75

Probably the first "Proper" one I saw which was Live and Let Die. I'll always have a soft spot for that one.

Post in the Indiana Jones forum.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2006 12:09 AM
amity75 is currently offline Click here to Send amity75 a Private Message Find more posts by amity75 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Akira99
Servant of ESP

Goldeneye was the first Bond movie I saw. I only ever knew about James Bond when it came out and Pierce Brosnan is a really attention grabbing guy. It was a great film and I thought Famke Jensen's imfamous performance was very unique and the film made for one of [if not the best] shoot-em-up ever for the n64.
Great film indeed

Old Post Aug 10th, 2006 11:14 AM
Akira99 is currently offline Click here to Send Akira99 a Private Message Find more posts by Akira99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

FYEO for me

Old Post Apr 5th, 2007 06:23 AM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MJ23

First bond movie i ever watched was Live and Let Die with Roger Moore and i was hooked. Thought he was the coolest guy ever.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2007 05:54 PM
MJ23 is currently offline Click here to Send MJ23 a Private Message Find more posts by MJ23 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

The first one I watched throughoutly was FYEO one. Although the first glimse was DAD.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2007 07:47 PM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spartan005

Originally posted by Akira99
Goldeneye was the first Bond movie I saw. I only ever knew about James Bond when it came out and Pierce Brosnan is a really attention grabbing guy. It was a great film and I thought Famke Jensen's imfamous performance was very unique and the film made for one of [if not the best] shoot-em-up ever for the n64.
Great film indeed

sums up my opinion too

Thanks Vinny!

Old Post Apr 20th, 2007 09:02 PM
Spartan005 is currently offline Click here to Send Spartan005 a Private Message Find more posts by Spartan005 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Re: First bond movie seen?

Originally posted by The Red
Well?

my first one I saw was The man with the golden gun.I think it was on tv.got me hooked and then i realised there were other James Bond films made as well before Moore.did not know about that connery made Bond Movies as well before Moore then when I found out they did,started watching those in reruns as well and thought-wow James Bond is awesome.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2011 08:58 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GSouthee
Restricted

Account Restricted

well i do remember when i was quite young and i got a chance to see my first Bond movie and that was great movie having name "spy who loved me" of Roger Moore after seeing that movie craze about Bond movie came in my mind and still then i watched almost all Bond movies.

Last edited by GSouthee on Sep 20th, 2011 at 08:43 PM

Old Post Sep 20th, 2011 08:39 PM
GSouthee is currently offline Click here to Send GSouthee a Private Message Find more posts by GSouthee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HeavySet

The first one i saw was On Her Majesty's Secret Service.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2012 02:57 PM
HeavySet is currently offline Click here to Send HeavySet a Private Message Find more posts by HeavySet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blanket

The 1st Bond I watched was Diamonds are Forever.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2013 02:07 PM
Blanket is currently offline Click here to Send Blanket a Private Message Find more posts by Blanket Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pitos

I saw From Russia With Love when I was 13

Old Post Jun 11th, 2013 09:34 AM
pitos is currently offline Click here to Send pitos a Private Message Find more posts by pitos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote