KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » James Bond Series » First bond movie seen?

First bond movie seen?
Started by: Zatch

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (21): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Clovie

you'll be some kind of HP expert soon stick out tongue (another prove of not paying attention to what they're doing messed)

me? huh

tricked me once - shame on you, tricked me twice - shame on me

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2005 10:57 PM
Clovie is currently offline Click here to Send Clovie a Private Message Find more posts by Clovie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

I hope not, I would be the mockingstock of the country... well... even more. (well, if memory serves, they only have one person responsible for continuity, so it's a huge undertaking to get everything right and that's just impossible I think)

you?

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2005 06:51 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clovie

why? confused (maybe that person is some sort of genoius eek! )

i don't lie if it's not neccesary stick out tongue

Old Post Sep 4th, 2005 12:02 AM
Clovie is currently offline Click here to Send Clovie a Private Message Find more posts by Clovie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

silly rabbit, HP is for kids yes (nah, you have to note things down so it's rather hard to write all the things down)

but you're a girl, you lie all the time confused

Old Post Sep 4th, 2005 08:25 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clovie

and you're an adultly adult? (not if someone have very very very good memory yes )

only when necessary no

Old Post Sep 4th, 2005 08:28 PM
yerssot

no, I'm a fragment of your imagination... (I doubt it, they do a lot of shots on a day and not in order)

which translates into standard thinking as: all the time wink

Old Post Sep 4th, 2005 09:39 PM
Clovie

that's why you're so perfect? sad (so they really have to take notes messed)

most of the time it is not needed.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2005 09:43 PM
yerssot

that's cause you made me that cool (yeah, that's why they do it wink)

but they still do it yes

Old Post Sep 4th, 2005 10:40 PM
Clovie

*melts* (wouldn't it be easier to make it in the right order from the start? confused )

i don't

Old Post Sep 4th, 2005 10:44 PM
yerssot

(no, cause it depends where and when you can shoot and how many shots you need with camera 1 so you don't need to move the cameras again and continue)

you're not a girl? stick out tongue

Old Post Sep 4th, 2005 11:19 PM
Clovie

(so they're making all th shoots in one scenery?)

up to my knowledge i am one confused

Old Post Sep 4th, 2005 11:28 PM
yerssot

yeah to start with, and first all the shots with camera 1 and then they redo it with camera 2 that's in another position

I never doubted that of course

Old Post Sep 4th, 2005 11:43 PM
Clovie

and they're not filming with both at the same time?

good big grin

Old Post Sep 5th, 2005 12:03 AM
yerssot

no, cause one might get in the way

Old Post Sep 5th, 2005 12:05 AM
Clovie

oh..that's logical blink how do you know it anyway?

Old Post Sep 5th, 2005 12:44 AM
yerssot

I like knowing these things... together with how FX are created and stunts are done yes

Old Post Sep 5th, 2005 12:48 AM
Clovie

you should try working in the movie-buisness wink i saw some programmes about stunts/fx..it's funny...in the movie person is climbing some wall..and in real they're walking/craswling on some horizontal surface laughing out loud

Old Post Sep 5th, 2005 09:55 AM
yerssot

well, I did try out to be the new bond... I'm the mystical fourth candidate wink yeah, you could see this clearly in Spiderman... though I have to check if they used a cable to lift him up so he could use his fingertops to move

Old Post Sep 5th, 2005 10:55 AM
Clovie

*votes for you* wink yeah...it might have been about spiderman... i don't follow...what cable? what fingertops?

Old Post Sep 5th, 2005 10:58 AM
yerssot

but you're not one of the fab four stick out tongue when he does that walk on the wall that's actually a painted floor, he uses his feet and fingertops to walk. A human can't do that so they need to hold his weight up so he can use his fingertops to walk

Old Post Sep 5th, 2005 11:48 AM