KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » James Bond Series » First bond movie seen?

First bond movie seen?
Started by: Zatch

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (21): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Clovie

that a good thing i think confused oh..gotchya. i thought they've edited it on comp.

tricked me once - shame on you, tricked me twice - shame on me

Old Post Sep 5th, 2005 11:50 AM
Clovie is currently offline Click here to Send Clovie a Private Message Find more posts by Clovie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

no, cause then you can't deceide who will be bond sad that instead of using his hands he uses his fingers?

Old Post Sep 5th, 2005 12:14 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clovie

oh...right.. there should be some voting so everyone can say who they want! smart yes.... confused

Old Post Sep 5th, 2005 03:53 PM
Clovie is currently offline Click here to Send Clovie a Private Message Find more posts by Clovie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

considering there are four, I think they have to vote messed that would be too hard to edit I think, I mean, takes too much time when it can be done easier

Old Post Sep 6th, 2005 08:10 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clovie

not the four of them. all the ppl who wants to vote! yes i guess you're right....they think only about money..and time is money sad

Old Post Sep 6th, 2005 08:14 PM
yerssot

all four want to vote I take messed and this way is easier to do too so they can finish the movie on time wink

Old Post Sep 6th, 2005 09:10 PM
Clovie

i mean like anyone. from the whole wrold confused coz otherwise they would be sued?

Old Post Sep 6th, 2005 09:24 PM
yerssot

yeah right! then Bloom will become bond! sad no, but lose money stick out tongue

Old Post Sep 6th, 2005 10:08 PM
Clovie

with limited list of candidates. no bloom there smart how?

Old Post Sep 6th, 2005 10:29 PM
yerssot

can I be on it? happy cause if they can't get it done on time, it means the slot they had have to get cancelled and they already payed for it plus they need to buy a new one

Old Post Sep 6th, 2005 10:47 PM
Clovie

sure. why not? wink ohh.....that sucks sad

Old Post Sep 7th, 2005 09:56 AM
yerssot

so I hope those bloom-droolers vote for me happy well, mo'money mo'money mo'money!

Old Post Sep 7th, 2005 11:21 PM
Clovie

why would they? I thought of ABBA somehow blink

Old Post Sep 8th, 2005 08:56 AM
yerssot

Because I'm still young wink Money money money, it'sa funny, in a rich man's world

Old Post Sep 9th, 2005 11:29 PM
Clovie

101 is young? stick out tongue YES!!! big grin

Old Post Sep 9th, 2005 11:40 PM
yerssot

wait till you see my brother, he's ancient yes Waterloo! I was defeated at Waterloo! yes

Old Post Sep 10th, 2005 07:58 PM
Clovie

i thought you have a sister stick out tongue it's in Belgium, right? eek!

Old Post Sep 10th, 2005 08:04 PM
yerssot

I have siblings??? blink yeah, a tad to the south of brussels... I could tell about the importance of the battle and the consequences yes

Old Post Sep 10th, 2005 08:43 PM
Clovie

you don't? blink it was the last battle of napoleon and it was the finish of that epoque. later was the stupid congres in vienna. sad tell me happy

Old Post Sep 10th, 2005 08:49 PM
yerssot

I don't? blink I'm off soon, so I'll do that later and find you some books to read stick out tongue

Old Post Sep 10th, 2005 09:17 PM