KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » Emma Watson vs. Bonnie Wright who will win

Emma Watson vs. Bonnie Wright who will win
Started by: msmith2

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Emma Wise
NOOOOOO! WHAT R YOU TALKING ABOUT EMMA WATSON IS MORE BEAUTIFUL THAN BONNIE. BONNIE IS ALRIGHT, BUT NOOOOOO!
EMMA SHALL WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! mad mad mad mad mad

dude, chill out! msmith2 is just giving their opinion, just because someones opinions are not the same as yours doesnt ment you have to spaz out and get all angry. they never said emma was ugly or anything only that they believe Bonnie is prettier ( and I agree)..so calm down, they are not making fun of her.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2005 10:36 PM
Sweet Sacrifice is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Sacrifice a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Sacrifice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sectumsempra

emma...

Old Post Aug 10th, 2005 11:52 PM
Sectumsempra is currently offline Click here to Send Sectumsempra a Private Message Find more posts by Sectumsempra Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Originally posted by RoguePw25
umraaan member bashing is NOT permitted here. Refrain from calling people names. Stick to the topic, if you don't agree with what they're saying, then fine. But do NOT member bash here.

No worries, Rogue; he needs to be banned anyways. This is the second and third sock attempt he's made, we just need WD to show up.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 06:29 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
polowahine4
wat up?

i'm inclined to like emma better just because we've seen more of her in the movies. but i do agree that she's kinda loosing hermione in the 3rd movie. but who knows they do have a new director so maybe it isn't her fault. beauty wise i have no oppinion.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 11:38 PM
polowahine4 is currently offline Click here to Send polowahine4 a Private Message Find more posts by polowahine4 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grint_Sexy2004

Re: Re: Emma Watson vs. Bonnie Wright who will win

Originally posted by Emma Wise
NOOOOOO! WHAT R YOU TALKING ABOUT EMMA WATSON IS MORE BEAUTIFUL THAN BONNIE. BONNIE IS ALRIGHT, BUT NOOOOOO!
EMMA SHALL WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! mad mad mad mad mad
I do think that Emma is alot prettier but Bonie is pretty for her age. Can someone tell me where the Luna auditions fourm is I have info about them from my agent cause I am auditioning.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2005 03:04 AM
Grint_Sexy2004 is currently offline Click here to Send Grint_Sexy2004 a Private Message Find more posts by Grint_Sexy2004 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hyof
Sailing on HMS HARMONY

Emma Watson is a gorgeous girl. I find her much more attractive than Bonnie. Bonnie IS cute, but she's got the baby face, and judging from her recent pictures, she's gonna have the baby face for a while.

So, yeah, I prefer Emma.

DEAL WITH IT.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2005 05:17 AM
hyof is currently offline Click here to Send hyof a Private Message Find more posts by hyof Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grint_Sexy2004

Laugh Emma

[COLOR=deeppink]Emma is alot better and prettier I know Emma very well she very cool and pretty I worked with her once very talented, she thinks it's funny how you are comparing her and Bonnie they are also very good friends but come on you can clearly see who is better.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2005 03:57 PM
Grint_Sexy2004 is currently offline Click here to Send Grint_Sexy2004 a Private Message Find more posts by Grint_Sexy2004 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insomnia
Minion

Can someone fetch me this magical picture of bonnie where she looks mildly comparable to emma?

Because a google search has yeilded someone who cannot, ever, be compared to emma in the slightest degree. Emma is perfect, ok? You cannot possibly hope for a more attractive female.

Bonnie... is ok. She's no goddess orgasm-on-sight perfection beauty. Just ok.
I have friends hotter than her. Hell, I have MALE friends hotter than her.

Picture, now.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2005 11:56 PM
Insomnia is currently offline Click here to Send Insomnia a Private Message Find more posts by Insomnia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Haha, I see a striking resemblance to JK Rowling's face. Look at her eyes. big grin

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Sep 4th, 2005 11:59 PM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grint_Sexy2004

Hey

Yeah thats true but Emma and her are good friends and they don't compare themselves there good in there own way but I think Emma looks more her age.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2005 01:31 AM
jenniefoo08
spying on Quidditch boys

I think Emma Watson has a lot of natural beauty, too. She looks pretty with or without makeup. Bonnie's all right but yeah Emma looks more age. Though I shld talk since I look more 13 than 16 going on 17, but we'll save that for another discussion...
I also wld like Dan & Emma together more than Dan & Bonnie. I dunno...I just think they look adorable together ^ ^

Stop staring at me! No really! Stop it! Oooohhhh, it burns! blink
Short & proud of it! If u r 5ft or below, join my fanclub! No I don't rly have a fanclub...

Old Post Sep 5th, 2005 03:10 PM
jenniefoo08 is currently offline Click here to Send jenniefoo08 a Private Message Find more posts by jenniefoo08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insomnia
Minion

No no no... It's got to be Emma and Brad pitt. After all, they were next to each other in that one picture, which means they must be in love.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2005 11:43 PM
Insomnia is currently offline Click here to Send Insomnia a Private Message Find more posts by Insomnia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gannon
Mild Mannered

Emma is much prettier in my opinion... the other girl is average looking.

deviantArt | Duel Record 12:7 | My Sigs

Old Post Sep 6th, 2005 12:40 AM
Gannon is currently offline Click here to Send Gannon a Private Message Find more posts by Gannon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grint_Sexy2004

Hey

I think she should be with who ever she wants BradPit is to old and she doesn't like Daniel cause she said there like family Brother and sister.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2005 12:42 AM
Antea

I think that Bonnie is very cute but her clothes are horrible like Emma's clothes. Is Bonnie Devon Murray's girlfriend?

Old Post Sep 6th, 2005 12:09 PM
Antea is currently offline Click here to Send Antea a Private Message Find more posts by Antea Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

Originally posted by Insomnia
Can someone fetch me this magical picture of bonnie where she looks mildly comparable to emma?

Because a google search has yeilded someone who cannot, ever, be compared to emma in the slightest degree. Emma is perfect, ok? You cannot possibly hope for a more attractive female.

Bonnie... is ok. She's no goddess orgasm-on-sight perfection beauty. Just ok.
I have friends hotter than her. Hell, I have MALE friends hotter than her.

Picture, now.
Bad. No one is the perfect person. Besides, I remember hearing thsi in a movie or something, "People don't love peoples because they are perfect, the love them for the imperfections" or something like that... no wait, I might have read that in one of my books.
Originally posted by Grint_Sexy2004
I think she should be with who ever she wants BradPit is to old and she doesn't like Daniel cause she said there like family Brother and sister.
Been sayin' that fer a long time, no one listens.

Thank you Neha for the sig!
This years Musical: Little Shop of Horrors (sig for it hopefully coming soon)

Old Post Sep 9th, 2005 12:16 AM
The Phantom is currently offline Click here to Send The Phantom a Private Message Find more posts by The Phantom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grint_Sexy2004

Laugh Hey

Hey Emma is very pretty I love her clothes but I don't really like Bonnies.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2005 11:25 AM
Tomy

I think Bonnie is prettier, and she's a better actress too.

Just for information: Bonnie is 14 years old not 9!

Old Post Oct 5th, 2005 11:38 PM
Tomy is currently offline Click here to Send Tomy a Private Message Find more posts by Tomy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MusicMaster1634
ANGELS & AIRWAVES!!!!!!

Emma!

Old Post Oct 7th, 2005 02:22 AM
MusicMaster1634 is currently offline Click here to Send MusicMaster1634 a Private Message Find more posts by MusicMaster1634 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
danagrint1
Rupert's Wife

Emma!smile

Old Post Oct 7th, 2005 07:55 PM
danagrint1 is currently offline Click here to Send danagrint1 a Private Message Find more posts by danagrint1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote