KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Battlezone » Natakus's (=D) Amalgam Tournament [Phase 3] {ROUND 1} (Vote now!) Long Pig vs Khell

Natakus's (=D) Amalgam Tournament [Phase 3] {ROUND 1} (Vote now!) Long Pig vs Khell
Started by: Nataku8188

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

They're wide...but only because I wanted to please everyone with large pictures, so nobody strains to squint. big grin

Also I wanted to show the "Time compression here, molecular alteration there" part, cuz it's bad ass.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Jul 27th, 2005 06:38 PM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

how do you post a pic you have stored on your comp... but not have it like a small attachement?

did you post those ones from images stored on your own computer?

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jul 27th, 2005 06:40 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

It's kinda complicated.

You have to scan the pic from your book, then get a membership at an image warehouse like imageshack, then upload it to them, then past the image location here.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Jul 27th, 2005 06:45 PM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

i see..... can anyone view the pics you upload to image shack?

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jul 27th, 2005 06:46 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Dizzle mentioned Strange being a bad-ass. I'm just happy either him or Majestic will be gone after this fight (I'm sure Scoob can say the same). Those two together would be nigh-unstoppable.

Holding off on voting though...

Old Post Jul 27th, 2005 06:48 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah.
They can view your photoalbum.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Jul 27th, 2005 06:49 PM
Scoobless
sselboocS

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Dizzle mentioned Strange being a bad-ass. I'm just happy either him or Majestic will be gone after this fight (I'm sure Scoob can say the same). Those two together would be nigh-unstoppable.

Holding off on voting though...

pffft... i'm not worried............

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jul 27th, 2005 06:54 PM
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by long pig
They're wide...but only because I wanted to please everyone with large pictures, so nobody strains to squint. big grin

Also I wanted to show the "Time compression here, molecular alteration there" part, cuz it's bad ass.

Speaking of time compression, I have my choice (while in astral form) of either using the methods that I already listed to incapacitate BS or use a particular time spell Strange has used on 5 different occasions.
Defenders #1 & Marvel Feature I#1 and others I can't remember.

It's very close to the speed force, it's a spell that compresses time to about 1 second per month, basically giving me the incapacitation I was trying for the first go round.

Happend in MFI#1(Before Omegatron could absorb enough energy, Strange put a spell on Omegatron and stopped time around it. Strange made the lighthouse appear inactive so no one would accidentally start Omegatron again. Omegatron's clock went from ticking in seconds to each second to counting down to its nuclear explosion at the rate of one second per month.)

Again in Defenders #1((Defenders I#1)- Strange used another time spell like the one he used on Omegatron.

Thought I'd throw that in there.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Jul 27th, 2005 07:17 PM
Khellendros
Sin in Pants

Firstly, my triple shield is easily done with conjured mirrors, I left it out only because it's a moot point.
Strange conjures those mirrors whenever he casts those shields, it's almost instantly.
Conjuring a mirror is the least of my abilities.

Funny, I don't see "conjure a couple mirrors" listed as an ability on any Strange bio I've ever read. Prep time allows you only to use whats on your person, not just pull random crap out of thin air.

Like I said, he isn't a mystic, he won't see the astral form. Why would you create a probe? You have no idea who I am or what I can do, does BB always create probes? No. Do you have enough control over BB's power to create said probe? No.
No probes for you.

Scanning the EM spectrum for Majestic is like squinting for regular people. Why would I create probes? Gee, I don't know, because there's an invisible astral form floating around nearby who wants to kill me? BB creates probes when needed and yeah... just because you say "no probes for you" doesn't make it reality.

When has Majestic ever been able to see Astral form during normal everyday situations? Highly doubtful.

What, like this is a stroll through the park? It's a friggin battle to the death here, he's going to pull out every ability he has at his disposal!

Simple, I HAVE NO MOLECULES in Astral form. I am not a physical being in Astral form, I'm for all intents and purposes, not there.
Kenetic energy is formed through physical movement, Atral form has no physical movement.

Maelstrom has absorbed the kinetic energy from the electron blasts from Black Bolt. He doesn't need molecules, he just needs movement, and to cast your spells, you need to be able to move. Your ass is stuck.

Yup, Iron, my triple shield and the crystal. You won't see me come out of the Astral form (even IF you could see Astral form, which you can not) because I did it during prep.
You don't get to see what I do during prep.

Umm, if you're going to hide in the crystal, it has to be somewhere on the battlefield, no matter what you did during prep.

Majestic isn't immune to mental attacks, especially magic mental attacks. The first one was a spell that effects your mental, not a mental attack per say, it was to make you lose total concentration.

Actually, for all intents and purposes, he is. Something that adversely effectsme emntally constitues an attack.

The Ikon attacks will piss you off, sure, but you'll still feel every bit of it in your mind, and it will make you fall. Majestic's mind is not > Galactus' mind.

Yes, but Majestic isn't a world eating bastard. Majestic's number of kills is utterly dwarfed by Galactus'

Of course I can move in Astral form....Remember, NO MOLECULES=NO KENETIC ENERGY. You won't have any control over my movement, I'll have all the control over yours.

Remember, jsut because you SAY something, doesn't make it true. You don't need molecules, going by Marvel physics, to have kinetic energy for me to drain.

Those tentacles held 100class leaguers before, and since you'd now have the mind of corky from life goes on, you won't struggle too much.

Show me Gladiator being held by the tentacles and maybe I'll be impressed. And, since your mental attacks have done precisely jack and sh*t to me, I'll struggle plenty.

Sure....maybe, if you weren't already near unconciousness and if the Bands didn't appear insantly around you.
You don't have mastery over your other powers, you've had maybe 2 hours tops training with them, you can't do these things...ESPECIALLY while you are under a spell of confusion/forgetfulness and you're in severe mental agony over the Ikon attack.

I'm not near consciousness, I've been shrugging off your spells like the magical equivalent of mosquito bites. Instantly by YOUR standards is not instantly by Majestic standards. The instant he senses an energy field forming around him, he's boodying out of the way. Actually, I've had three hours, using the mind of an alien genius, to train with them. Black Bolt was using matter manipulation when he was an INFANT, before he could even walk under his own power.

The real good thing about being in Astral form is I can wait till whenever the effects I want happen before I go back into my physical body(If I ever go at all)
So if you look like you're struggling still, I just keep up with the spells until you stop.

Actually, you won't be going back to your physical body, because your body and most of the planet it was standing on has just been obliterated by a massive antimatter explosion, and you are utterly kinetically drained and motionless.

Also, why would there be air around my body?(Even if you get that far with your strategy, which you will not) I'm technically a living metal statue with skin tight shields, I don't need to breath. Air tight like when Strange flies through space, otherwise, his air would be sucked out in the vaccum of space.

Why would there be air... we're in friggin MEXICO. On Earth. There's air all over the place down here.You are living metal, but you have no shields, and you just got rid of your protective crystal. OOPS.

This won't happen, but I'll still counter it.
Instant teleportation is>FTL speeds.

Can't perform a teleportation spell when you can't move your arms or mouth to cast it. Instantaneous explosion >>>>> immobilized wizard.

You see, you need to concentraite to be able to use all those VERY complicated powers, which of course you don't have mastery of in the first place and you are under a spell of confusion.

Oh yes, because Strange doesn't have to concentrate AT ALL to cast spells. Right. I do have mastery, but I've been over that already.

Sure, but intense long(longer than this fight will ever be) period exposure.......When he took the brunt of the Supernova [b]AND[/b[ the brunt of the sun guys powers while in Astral form, he was more concerned about protecting his physical body than his Astral form.

Prove he could take more than a few seconds of that heat. He was scrambling around pretty desperately to stop that guy from burning him.

Okay, time to get off of the offensive here. Here's what's going to come into play in this battle:
-Kinetic drain: I can drain the kinetic energy of subatomic particles, freezing your astral form in place is no problem.
-Majestic's senses: He scans the EM spectrum with ease, can see photons as they pass by. Not only will he see through your illusions, he'll see your astral form as well.
-Matter manipulation: Black Bolt can create an antimatter bomb of sufficient power to destroy Graviton when he ahd been mutated into a walking pocket universe, and who was throwing around miniature black holes. We know it would have killed him, because he wanted to die, and decided to allow Black Bolt to kill him. The only reason he survived, is that Black Bolt showed mercy.
-Majestic's magical resistance: You should be flattered that I saved this just for this battle, long. In addition to his resistance to mental attacks, he is also able to shrug off the effects of a multitude of different spells. In a short-lived series he was in with another character named Savant, he leads a small attack force against an army of wizards and other nasty people. Not only is he said to shrug off spells that would destroy giants, he reverses the effect of a spell that was turning his body to stone. One page, his legs and one forearm is rock, the next page, he's back to normal. And, to top it off, he shrugs off magical containment spells with minimal effort. But really, this shouldn't be a surprise from a guy who flew into a sun and turned it into a binary star.

EDIT: Bahahahahahaa, I just read the issue where he casts that shield spell. Nice try long pig, he didn't summon those mirrors, they were already in the room, he just arranged them so that he could stand between them.

Last edited by Khellendros on Jul 27th, 2005 at 10:11 PM

Old Post Jul 27th, 2005 10:05 PM
Khellendros is currently offline Click here to Send Khellendros a Private Message Find more posts by Khellendros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

on Khells side i'll say causing him mental disorientation constitutes an attack

on Long's side i'll say that an astral projection has no physical mass... therefore cannot be affected by the kinetic drain... it'd be like trying to stop a telepathic message

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jul 27th, 2005 10:21 PM
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

On my side I'll say magic is teh gay. :-\

This forum sucks.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2005 10:23 PM
Nataku8188 is currently offline Click here to Send Nataku8188 a Private Message Find more posts by Nataku8188 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:

Funny, I don't see "conjure a couple mirrors" listed as an ability on any Strange bio I've ever read. Prep time allows you only to use whats on your person, not just pull random crap out of thin air.

Conjuring is what Strange greatest power is. It isn't "random crap", it's conjuring EOA or conjuring the Ring...That is his power as a magician.
It's not like I'm conjuring something Strange doesn't normally have at his disposel. If I conjured a nuke, then you'd have an argument.

quote:
Scanning the EM spectrum for Majestic is like squinting for regular people. Why would I create probes? Gee, I don't know, because there's an invisible astral form floating around nearby who wants to kill me? BB creates probes when needed and yeah... just because you say "no probes for you" doesn't make it reality.

Prove it. Until you can prove somehow he can see someone in Astral form, I won't count your point valid.

You don't have enough mastery over your power to even begin to learn to create probes, and you'd have no reason to since you don't know I'm going to be in Astral form. No probes for you.

quote:
What, like this is a stroll through the park? It's a friggin battle to the death here, he's going to pull out every ability he has at his disposal!

He can not see me in Astral form.

quote:

Maelstrom has absorbed the kinetic energy from the electron blasts from Black Bolt. He doesn't need molecules, he just needs movement, and to cast your spells, you need to be able to move. Your ass is stuck.

What part of "I HAVE NO PHYSICAL BODY" confuses you so much?
No molecules means nothing to make unmovable.
I won't be stuck at all, you're the one being stuck.....by time time compression.
Talk about immobilizing someone.

quote:
Yes, but Majestic isn't a world eating bastard. Majestic's number of kills is utterly dwarfed by Galactus'

But he's a killer, that's all I need. You'll be fried.

quote:
Remember, jsut because you SAY something, doesn't make it true. You don't need molecules, going by Marvel physics, to have kinetic energy for me to drain.

That's rediculous. My spirit doesn't create kenetic energy.
Where are you getting these theories? Your ass?

We aren't in marvel, were in mexico.

quote:
Show me Gladiator being held by the tentacles and maybe I'll be impressed. And, since your mental attacks have done precisely jack and sh*t to me, I'll struggle plenty.

Those mental attacks would have turned you into a retard. You'll struggle, but nothing to make a difference. Just enough for me to finish you off.

quote:
I'm not near consciousness, I've been shrugging off your spells like the magical equivalent of mosquito bites. Instantly by YOUR standards is not instantly by Majestic standards.

Majestic is superhuman, nothing mystical about him, these spells work on Magical beings like Odin and Dormmamu.
You aint shit compaired. They'll effect you more so than you would like to admit.

quote:
The instant he senses an energy field forming around him, he's boodying out of the way. Actually, I've had three hours, using the mind of an alien genius, to train with them. Black Bolt was using matter manipulation when he was an INFANT, before he could even walk under his own power.

Strange is a better matter manipulator. big grin

You haven't had enough training to make you a master, and you won't have any such concentration to do so. You'd be slobbering at this point.

quote:
Actually, you won't be going back to your physical body, because your body and most of the planet it was standing on has just been obliterated by a massive antimatter explosion, and you are utterly kinetically drained and motionless.

Destroying the planet?? And you're saying I cheated by conjuring objects? Ha.
Strange can destroy a planet just as easily, or banish you in 2 seconds. If you want to play that way, we can.

quote:
Why would there be air... we're in friggin MEXICO. On Earth. There's air all over the place down here.You are living metal, but you have no shields, and you just got rid of your protective crystal. OOPS.

Air tight shields like in space. There goes your strategy.
I only will get rid of the protective crystal when I feel the time is right.
Basically until your docile.
You're jumping around the fact I can stop time around you making you totally useless. While I'm still in Astral form.

quote:
an't perform a teleportation spell when you can't move your arms or mouth to cast it. Instantaneous explosion >>>>> immobilized wizard.

Exactly, good thing I will easily be able to move my arms.
You won't get this far, that's the point you're missing.

quote:
-Majestic's magical resistance: You should be flattered that I saved this just for this battle, long. In addition to his resistance to mental attacks, he is also able to shrug off the effects of a multitude of different spells. In a short-lived series he was in with another character named Savant, he leads a small attack force against an army of wizards and other nasty people. Not only is he said to shrug off spells that would destroy giants, he reverses the effect of a spell that was turning his body to stone. One page, his legs and one forearm is rock, the next page, he's back to normal. And, to top it off, he shrugs off magical containment spells with minimal effort. But really, this shouldn't be a surprise from a guy who flew into a sun and turned it into a binary star.

Nice, you have about as much resistance to Magic as....a small time magician. Won't help you here.

Sorcerer Supreme>>>>>>>>>Nasty lil harry potter like wizards in Majestics books.

quote:

EDIT: Bahahahahahaa, I just read the issue where he casts that shield spell. Nice try long pig, he didn't summon those mirrors, they were already in the room, he just arranged them so that he could stand between them.

Moot point, I can conjure it....easily. Strange doesn't need special mirrors, any mirror will do.

You're side stepping the fact I can choose to either attack the way my first strategy, or just caste a time com pression spell around you.

I win on all accounts.

Supa-Mayne!

Last edited by long pig on Jul 27th, 2005 at 10:45 PM

Old Post Jul 27th, 2005 10:38 PM
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
But really, this shouldn't be a surprise from a guy who flew into a sun and turned it into a binary star.

Yes, tell everyone HOW LONG that took.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Jul 27th, 2005 10:42 PM
Scoobless
sselboocS

Yes, tell everyone HOW LONG that took.

how long did it take?

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jul 27th, 2005 10:59 PM
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Like a week or something, while using powers that he had no business with in the first place.
He went into the sun and tapped into some kind of cosmic equation, making it into a binary star and cheated a little by handling powers he had no reason to be handling at the time.

Wasn't like he went an did it under his own natural power. erm

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Jul 28th, 2005 04:24 AM
Dizzle
KMC Authority!!!

Woah, woah , woah. LP, your ignorance is showing... Harry Potter hands Doctor Strange his @$$. All day every day. I said Strange is badass, but not quite that badass.

And dammit Scoob, bring back the Quagmire!

DarkCrawler is my hero... RESPECT LEONARD NIMOY!!!

Old Post Jul 28th, 2005 04:33 AM
Dizzle is currently offline Click here to Send Dizzle a Private Message Find more posts by Dizzle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

No, do brian, please...

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jul 28th, 2005 04:56 AM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
No, do brian, please...

brian is looking very scared right now

evil face

but this isn't the off topic thread.... i wanna see more fighting

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jul 28th, 2005 12:05 PM
Khellendros
Sin in Pants

Conjuring is what Strange greatest power is. It isn't "random crap", it's conjuring EOA or conjuring the Ring...That is his power as a magician.
It's not like I'm conjuring something Strange doesn't normally have at his disposel. If I conjured a nuke, then you'd have an argument.

No. The EOA and Ring, I don't have a problem with, that's like letting Batman have his belt. But two big ass mirrors? Nope, sorry.

Prove it. Until you can prove somehow he can see someone in Astral form, I won't count your point valid.

In WildCATS, not oly was he able to see people's auras with a glance, he was able to scan the EM spectrum. If Iron Man's armor and the HULK can sense Strange in astral form, then between the powers of Majestic and Black Bolt, so can I.

You don't have enough mastery over your power to even begin to learn to create probes, and you'd have no reason to since you don't know I'm going to be in Astral form. No probes for you.

Yeah yeah yeah. Keep saying it, doesn't make it true.

He can not see me in Astral form.

Yes, actually, he can.

What part of "I HAVE NO PHYSICAL BODY" confuses you so much?
No molecules means nothing to make unmovable.
I won't be stuck at all, you're the one being stuck.....by time time compression.
Talk about immobilizing someone.

I'm no confused. You're the one whod oesn't seem tob e getting something. Maelstrom has absorbed the kinetic energy from a stream of ELECTRONS. That's ENERGY. And, what is an astral form made of? Oh, that's right, ENERGY. You are not moving.

But he's a killer, that's all I need. You'll be fried.

He's a soldier, soldiers kill. Show me Strange using it against a Vietnam or WWII vet, and maybe I'd buy that it's useful against good people too.

That's rediculous. My spirit doesn't create kenetic energy.
Where are you getting these theories? Your ass?

No, I'm getting it from past appearances by Maelstrom. Your astral form is energy, so was the electron stream. So were the energy blasts he was taking from the Avengers.

Those mental attacks would have turned you into a retard. You'll struggle, but nothing to make a difference. Just enough for me to finish you off.

They would have turned me inot a retard, yes. Not Blackstrom though. That whole "resistance to all mental attacks" thing, you know?

Majestic is superhuman, nothing mystical about him, these spells work on Magical beings like Odin and Dormmamu.
You aint shit compaired. They'll effect you more so than you would like to admit.

Again, just because you say something doesn't make it the truth. He has resisted and even ignored the effects of a multitude of magical attacks before, he will do it again.

Strange is a better matter manipulator. big grin

Doubtful.

You haven't had enough training to make you a master, and you won't have any such concentration to do so. You'd be slobbering at this point.

Black Bolt as an infant had no training, and he was using them with no problem. It's also amusing that you don't seem to understand that mental attacks are a waste of time against my guy. But hey, go ahead, waste away.

Destroying the planet?? And you're saying I cheated by conjuring objects? Ha.
Strange can destroy a planet just as easily, or banish you in 2 seconds. If you want to play that way, we can.

Not the whole planet, I don't think. Just the part your body happens tob e standing on. And you won't be banishing anyone, because you can't move

Air tight shields like in space. There goes your strategy.
I only will get rid of the protective crystal when I feel the time is right.
Basically until your docile.
You're jumping around the fact I can stop time around you making you totally useless. While I'm still in Astral form.

You don't have shields up, there goes your argument. Stopping time would require movement. We've been OVER this, you're starting to sound like a broken record.

Exactly, good thing I will easily be able to move my arms.
You won't get this far, that's the point you're missing.

Yeah, I'M the one missing the point. Sure. You're the one who can't seem to understand that I've got you frozen, I've got the means to not only damage your astral form by itself (heat vision + electron blasts + sonic scream anyone?), I can also destroy your body AND your astral form at the same time.

Nice, you have about as much resistance to Magic as....a small time magician. Won't help you here.

Well, considering the fact that the army who took on was basically the people running that world, I don't think they were that small time.

Sorcerer Supreme>>>>>>>>>Nasty lil harry potter like wizards in Majestics books.

Army of world-dominating wizards >>>>>> Strange.

Moot point, I can conjure it....easily. Strange doesn't need special mirrors, any mirror will do.

No, you can't. If we were allowed to pull that kind of crap, then I could recreate Majestic's sword that has cut through the astral forms of Daemonites. It's not standard equipment, you don't get mirrors and you don't get the shield.

You're side stepping the fact I can choose to either attack the way my first strategy, or just caste a time com pression spell around you.

I'm not sidestepping it, because it's not a fact. You can't MOVE, there will be NO spell casting or time compressing.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2005 02:00 PM
Khellendros is currently offline Click here to Send Khellendros a Private Message Find more posts by Khellendros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khellendros
Sin in Pants

Like a week or something, while using powers that he had no business with in the first place.
He went into the sun and tapped into some kind of cosmic equation, making it into a binary star and cheated a little by handling powers he had no reason to be handling at the time.

Wasn't like he went an did it under his own natural power. erm

Hey, 90% of the spells STRANGE casts are using the powers of other cosmic beings. At elast Majestic didn't have to run off asking a magical thing for help, he flew into that b*tch and did the work himself.

EDIT: And actually, if you read the entire series, he WAs destined to have those kinds of powers, he just jumped WAY ahead of schedule by necessity. In the last two issues, he ascends to a level comparable to Marvel's Abstracts. Thoguh, that last bit was retconned by the mere fact that he's back down to planet-moving power, not universal level power.

Last edited by Khellendros on Jul 28th, 2005 at 02:11 PM

Old Post Jul 28th, 2005 02:02 PM