KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Battlezone » Natakus's (=D) Amalgam Tournament [Phase 3] {ROUND 1} (Vote now!) Long Pig vs Khell

Natakus's (=D) Amalgam Tournament [Phase 3] {ROUND 1} (Vote now!) Long Pig vs Khell
Started by: Nataku8188

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Scoobless
sselboocS

quote: (post)
Originally posted by long pig
Who says Astral form is energy?
Magneto can't sense it, the Fantastic Four's energy sensors that protect their building can't sense it.....but Ironman can?
It's doubtful.

he can actually ... i completely forgot about that but it did happen in the last New Avengers issue..... IM detects strange in his astral from just before he enters a room to speak to him (and others)

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jul 29th, 2005 03:22 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Scoobless
he can actually ... i completely forgot about that but it did happen in the last New Avengers issue..... IM detects strange in his astral from just before he enters a room to speak to him (and others)

What armor was he wearing? The normal armor?

What was he scanning for/with? Anyone know what issue number it is?

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Jul 29th, 2005 06:53 PM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

Will be closing this in a few hours. Get your votes in.

This forum sucks.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2005 09:43 PM
Nataku8188 is currently offline Click here to Send Nataku8188 a Private Message Find more posts by Nataku8188 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

hey Nat.... as our newly elected thread head..... can i hear a ruling on whether the mirror thing is allowed (Long Pig creating them to create the shield) ..... it may be important in making my decision

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jul 30th, 2005 01:46 AM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

What armor was he wearing? The normal armor?

What was he scanning for/with? Anyone know what issue number it is?

his current regular armour.... it's the latest issue... 9?... (i think it's 9)

found it.....

ok... it's issue 7 .... lol

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Attachment: scan.jpg
This has been downloaded 44 time(s).

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jul 30th, 2005 01:51 AM
Scoobless
sselboocS

Attachment: confirm.jpg
This has been downloaded 43 time(s).

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jul 30th, 2005 01:52 AM
Scoobless
sselboocS

and closer.....

Attachment: strange.jpg
This has been downloaded 41 time(s).

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jul 30th, 2005 01:55 AM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Yes but ib that scan it doesn't look like Strange is trying to hide.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Jul 30th, 2005 01:56 AM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

why does astral Strange get a chair? it's not like he'll get tired floating around pretending to stand like a normal person...... confused

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jul 30th, 2005 01:56 AM
Scoobless
sselboocS

Originally posted by newjak86
Yes but ib that scan it doesn't look like Strange is trying to hide.

it's only there to prove that Iron Man can detect astral forms

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jul 30th, 2005 01:57 AM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

it's only there to prove that Iron Man can detect astral forms
Yeah but would that work if Strange didn't want to be seen.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Jul 30th, 2005 01:58 AM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

Originally posted by newjak86
Yeah but would that work if Strange didn't want to be seen.

i have absolutely no idea.... smile

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jul 30th, 2005 01:59 AM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

i have absolutely no idea.... smile
Me either

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Jul 30th, 2005 02:02 AM
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

So, he's sitting there and everyone can see him?
Then, Ironman sees him 100ft away?

But in every single other Astral appearance, no one sees him even those with complete control over the EM spectrum and sensors made to detect energy sources....erm

He obviously was making himself able to be seen. Kinda like when he appears to Namor or others who can't sense him.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Jul 30th, 2005 02:13 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Here, when he wants to be seen, he can be by anyone, including non-mystics like Ironman or Namor.
(please log in to view the image)

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Jul 30th, 2005 02:17 AM
Scoobless
sselboocS

i suppose i have to vote... as it stands, i don't think the mental muddling will have too much affect, but the triple shield is a solid idea (if it's allowed) seems like astral forms can be detected and it's been shown that they are not immune to damage through heat or radiation

strength doesn't really come into play here as one character is intangible......

if a scan gets posted showing Majestics "energy detection" abilities i may reconsider... but i'm voting Long Pig right now...... because he can still definitely affect Blackstrom and i can't say the opposite is true if Blackstrom can't see LP's guy (whatever his name is)

so Long Pig gets my vote....(for the moment)

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jul 30th, 2005 02:18 AM
Scoobless
sselboocS

So, he's sitting there and everyone can see him?
Then, Ironman sees him 100ft away?

well... it happened the other way around but yeah

But in every single other Astral appearance, no one sees him even those with complete control over the EM spectrum and sensors made to detect energy sources....erm

well..... apparently IM can.... his computer even knew to say it was an astral form.... so it must have been pre-programmed to recognise that energy type

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jul 30th, 2005 02:21 AM
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

That art is sooooo bad...sad

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Jul 30th, 2005 02:22 AM
Scoobless
sselboocS

That art is sooooo bad...sad

on your scan... yes

on mine...... no

stick out tongue

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jul 30th, 2005 02:24 AM
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Horrid isn't it? Blah...

My point was, Ironman was only able to pick up the Astral form because Strange was making it so that others could perceive him.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Jul 30th, 2005 02:34 AM