KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » The Official Spiral Thread

The Official Spiral Thread
Started by: LordYomi13

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Quincy
Debaser

Only six. So there isn't much of an investment of your money. It's an excellent show.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Aug 21st, 2005 10:55 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

i heard. that's less than the DNAngel ones.

Happy Halloween

Old Post Aug 21st, 2005 11:02 PM
bamboopanda is currently offline Click here to Send bamboopanda a Private Message Find more posts by bamboopanda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

And all of them are out already. So theres no waiting.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2005 01:53 AM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Saki-san

ive seen the first episode and i soooooooooooo want more! i love mystery!

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2005 07:06 PM
Saki-san is currently offline Click here to Send Saki-san a Private Message Find more posts by Saki-san Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

Its an excellent show. I recently picked up the fourth one. It was sick. It introduces yet another character.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Aug 24th, 2005 03:01 AM
Quincy
Debaser

Still need to see that last 2 dvds. Waiting for all of your feedback on the show.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Sep 16th, 2005 07:21 PM
Quincy
Debaser

My friends and I have decided to cosplay as the blade children at Anime boston this april

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Oct 10th, 2005 10:18 PM
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarkRiku13
This is the Heroine of the saga: Hiyono.

for some reason i thought you said hermione......

i need to find this....

Happy Halloween

Old Post Oct 11th, 2005 01:53 AM
bamboopanda is currently offline Click here to Send bamboopanda a Private Message Find more posts by bamboopanda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TheQuincy
My friends and I have decided to cosplay as the blade children at Anime boston this april

awesome. take some pics for the rest of us.

Happy Halloween

Old Post Oct 11th, 2005 01:54 AM
Quincy
Debaser

WOOOOO SPIRAL!!!!!!!

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Oct 20th, 2005 06:42 PM
Liberator
Mums Gardener

Ahh, finally fans of Spiral united! Good show, great plot, excellent episodes.

- Emma Goldman

Old Post Oct 20th, 2005 07:25 PM
Liberator is currently offline Click here to Send Liberator a Private Message Find more posts by Liberator Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sai12
its all in my head

Was I the only one slightly disappointed by the ending of the series? Dont' want to give anything away to those of you who haven't seen the whole series,...but still. ARGH!!

Oh well, it was still worth getting all of it. Only 6 DVD's at 25 dollars each.

Made by BX. http://ipods.freepay.com/?r=23119621 Please?

Old Post Oct 20th, 2005 09:54 PM
sai12 is currently offline Click here to Send sai12 a Private Message Find more posts by sai12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Liberator
Mums Gardener

Yeah, don't spoil it, I haven't seen the last two dvds, I'm probably going to buy them though.

- Emma Goldman

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2005 02:20 PM
Liberator is currently offline Click here to Send Liberator a Private Message Find more posts by Liberator Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Liberator
Mums Gardener

Spiral kicks ass

Kanone Hilbert owns.

- Emma Goldman

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2005 02:43 PM
Quincy
Debaser

Dude.

Eyes Rutherford owns. He can play the piano like a mofo. Can Kanone? I dont think so!

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Nov 6th, 2005 01:42 AM
Quincy
Debaser

Finished all of Spiral. Excellent show. Best characters are definitely Kanone Hilbert and Eyes Rutherford. And I hear that any remaining answers anyone wants is in the manga. Unfortunately they are only in Japanese! So we'll have to wait until an american company publishes them in english.

"This is the end Eyes. I'll Show you Reality. I'll show you the Blade Children's.....hell."

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Dec 30th, 2005 12:43 AM