KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Julz and Megan's Guide on How to Become a Mage/Wizard Online (Again!)

Julz and Megan's Guide on How to Become a Mage/Wizard Online (Again!)
Started by: MerMorgan02

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

my cousin has that game and i think it is quite fun...

Old Post Aug 15th, 2005 11:42 PM
xEsaulx is currently offline Click here to Send xEsaulx a Private Message Find more posts by xEsaulx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MerMorgan02
I Am On Errantry

laughing

geez, where's U*b*91???

Avalon est un monde sans danger!
reading Bug off!! I'm reading!reading

Old Post Aug 16th, 2005 12:06 AM
MerMorgan02 is currently offline Click here to Send MerMorgan02 a Private Message Find more posts by MerMorgan02 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SharinganFire06
Shinigami

right here

ummmmmm

what should the website be

Made by kuchiki

Old Post Aug 19th, 2005 12:31 PM
SharinganFire06 is currently offline Click here to Send SharinganFire06 a Private Message Find more posts by SharinganFire06 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MerMorgan02
I Am On Errantry

ur choice. no, wait, make it, like a blank URL address! it increases the mystery!

Avalon est un monde sans danger!
reading Bug off!! I'm reading!reading

Old Post Aug 26th, 2005 09:08 PM
MerMorgan02 is currently offline Click here to Send MerMorgan02 a Private Message Find more posts by MerMorgan02 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

well what ever it is you better add somemore!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Aug 27th, 2005 01:15 AM
xEsaulx is currently offline Click here to Send xEsaulx a Private Message Find more posts by xEsaulx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SharinganFire06
Shinigami

okay here goes

Julz and Megan sat down next to Megan's new laptop. Julie typed in the website and up came a strange website that looked like someone with no grammar whatsoever. The first page was something like this.

Helllllooooooo futr wiszards. Welcom t' thhe frst wezardin zite on de wab. Her u cen sine up far thhe frst skohl fr wiszards.
Our skohl taches evrytin fram chrms to cerses. F yu whish to sine up plase clack balow.

Sine Up Her

After the had both sufficiently made fun of the horrible spelling and grammar, they decided to sign up. They entered everything from names to wizarding experience (which for both of them was "none"). Afterwards Megan showed Julie an awesome site called potterpuppetpals.com and they hung out for a couple of hours talking about T.V. shows and looking at different websites. Suddenly there was a puff of pink smoke, and a loud bang to go with it, in Megan's kitchen. Startle both girls ran to the kitchen to see what happened. Standing there was a pudgy woman who stood about 4ft. 8" tall. She said in the strangest accent, "Which one of you is Megan?" Megan hesitated before saying, "That would be me." Than Julie said shortly, "Who's asking?" The woman looked up, "Oh thats right. You two have no wizarding expierience. I am Marissa the heamistress of the wizards school which you signed up for. Apparently you two are destined to be witches, or else you would not have been able to find the website."

Made by kuchiki

Old Post Aug 29th, 2005 12:35 AM
SharinganFire06 is currently offline Click here to Send SharinganFire06 a Private Message Find more posts by SharinganFire06 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SharinganFire06
Shinigami

sry mm02
i have no idea what a blank URL is

Made by kuchiki

Old Post Aug 29th, 2005 12:36 AM
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

HURRAY MORE!!!

Old Post Aug 29th, 2005 12:51 AM
SharinganFire06
Shinigami

sry mm02's turn

Made by kuchiki

Old Post Aug 31st, 2005 04:02 PM
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

haven''t heard from her in a few days...

Old Post Aug 31st, 2005 08:17 PM
SharinganFire06
Shinigami

i know
maybe she fell off the planet

Made by kuchiki

Old Post Aug 31st, 2005 09:15 PM
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

hehehe...or she could still be with her family...

Old Post Aug 31st, 2005 10:44 PM
SharinganFire06
Shinigami

hmmmm......
mayb her little brother killed her!?!?!?!

Made by kuchiki

Old Post Sep 1st, 2005 03:00 PM
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

nope...just talked to her last night.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2005 08:09 PM
SharinganFire06
Shinigami

darn sad she must have come back to life to talk to you!!!!!big grin

Made by kuchiki

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2005 01:50 AM
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

lol. i think she is going to kill her brother instead of her brother killing her. He stole her copy of Eragon or the Eldest (don't remember) and she said that she isn't too happy because he takes forever to read. she wasn't on too long yesterday, and she didn't say when she would be back on.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2005 01:58 AM
SharinganFire06
Shinigami

nOOOOOOOO
i loved eldest do you read that series

Made by kuchiki

Old Post Sep 8th, 2005 09:53 PM
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

haven't read the Eldest yet...

Old Post Sep 8th, 2005 09:57 PM
SharinganFire06
Shinigami

OMG OMG OMG you''re so going to love it its awesome

Made by kuchiki

Old Post Sep 9th, 2005 06:25 PM
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

i cannot wait to read it...i am dying without knowing what happen...Morgan better come on soon...

Old Post Sep 9th, 2005 08:42 PM