KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Julz and Megan's Guide on How to Become a Mage/Wizard Online (Again!)

Julz and Megan's Guide on How to Become a Mage/Wizard Online (Again!)
Started by: MerMorgan02

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SharinganFire06
Shinigami

i know
its very lame without the rest of the story

Made by kuchiki

Old Post Sep 9th, 2005 10:15 PM
SharinganFire06 is currently offline Click here to Send SharinganFire06 a Private Message Find more posts by SharinganFire06 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

she was on again tonight. she comes on at random times. i always check at eight o'clock (eastern time) because she used to come on at that time, not only that, but she started school...

Old Post Sep 10th, 2005 12:03 AM
xEsaulx is currently offline Click here to Send xEsaulx a Private Message Find more posts by xEsaulx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MerMorgan02
I Am On Errantry

OK, capitan randome is in the his-house! laughing let's get this story movein' (Nice job, BTW, U*b*91 wink )

"Come again?" asked Megan, blinking. Jason was down in the basement with legos, and her mom was upstaires watching a movie. Where the heck did this lady come from?
"You're witches! Are all humans as stupid as this?" sighed Marissa.
"Uh, you're a human too....right?" Julz inquired, utterly confused.
"Look, both of you," the witch grumbled, marching forward and pulling them towards the wall, "I'll just have to take you for the grand tour, because If you are just going to stand there, you're not going to get much of an education."
"Wha...?" mumbled both girls as the squat woman steared them to the wall, and kept on going. they walked through it and out into bright sunlight. they seemed to be standing on a concrete sidewalk in front of a pathetically small elementary school, with a little pathway lined with mums and daisys leading up the the double doors.It all seemed pretty normal, except for a few things. all of the windows were stain glass with intricate disigns, and there seemed to be no roof. The trees left no shade on the ground, and the grass was perfectly cut to all the same length, each blade semetrical. off the side of the brick walls were odd rooms, not like mods that could be found as added on class rooms, but green houses, and a giant aquarium.
"This is a little school I would like to call Legerdemain Academy," Marissa pronounced whistfully, a hint of pride in her voice, "This is where you girls will be attending school."
"Hold up, lady," Julz said, lifting her hands to stop the flow of information, "We weren't seriously going to attend a school! It was a joke!"
"Her idea," Megan said, pointing accusingly at Julz.
"Megan!"
"We have our own schools anyway," continued Megan, pretending Julz wasn't hitting her hard in the arm, "And I'm starting Highschool! Public High school!"
"I'm still in eighth grade, but that's still important!" Julz added, punching Megan in the shoulder between words.
"Would you stop that?"
"You wrongly accused me!"
"Did not!"
"Did too!"
"SILENCE!" yelled Marissa. both girls stoped bickering.
"you signed up, didn't you? And I have accepted your inexperiance. You will both become fine Witches, once you have finished graduating as Mages. Regaurdless of where you stood as far as grades in your old schools, you will both be in your first year here. I'm sure your parents will be very proud."
"Uh..." muttered Julz, looking down at her shoes.
"See, um, that's the thing...our parents have no clue we signed up." Megan winced as Marissa swelled like a balloon. "WHAT!? Your parents do not know? What is that? some kind of foolery?"
"We told you, we did it as Joke!" Julz insisted.
"Does this look funny to you?" demanded Marissa, shoving her now-purple face a hair's bredth away from Julz's nose. she hurriedly shook her head, biting her lip.
"Fine, we'll come!" Megan yelled.
"We will?" asked Julz, confused.
"Good." t

Avalon est un monde sans danger!
reading Bug off!! I'm reading!reading

Old Post Sep 10th, 2005 09:05 PM
MerMorgan02 is currently offline Click here to Send MerMorgan02 a Private Message Find more posts by MerMorgan02 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MerMorgan02
I Am On Errantry

OK, ur turn, U*b*91. sorry if I typed too much.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2005 09:05 PM
MerMorgan02 is currently offline Click here to Send MerMorgan02 a Private Message Find more posts by MerMorgan02 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

YAY MORE AFTER LONG LAST!!!

Old Post Sep 10th, 2005 09:37 PM
xEsaulx is currently offline Click here to Send xEsaulx a Private Message Find more posts by xEsaulx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SharinganFire06
Shinigami

cant tonight
sry Saratn and MM02
to busy

Made by kuchiki

Old Post Sep 11th, 2005 12:22 AM
SharinganFire06 is currently offline Click here to Send SharinganFire06 a Private Message Find more posts by SharinganFire06 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

that's ok. when ever you can.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2005 02:33 PM
MerMorgan02
I Am On Errantry

hurry up, it's getting good!

Old Post Sep 11th, 2005 06:06 PM
SharinganFire06
Shinigami

and now to ruin mm02's amazing work.

"Megan we need to talk," Julie said as she grabbed megans arm and pulled her away from Marissa. When they were out of earshot, Julie turned to Megan, "We can't just join a school our parents have never heard of," Julie said a little mad at Megan's choice to join,"They'll never agree to it. I know mine will flip that I even went to that site."
"I know," Megan answered looking scared, "but if this is real do you think it's wise to make a witch mad." Julie understanding the wisdom of that statement simply shrugged and said, "You got a point. Guess we'll have to roll with it until we're away from her."

Made by kuchiki

Old Post Sep 11th, 2005 06:25 PM
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

keep it up! come on...more people have to be reading this.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2005 01:45 AM
SharinganFire06
Shinigami

i guess

Made by kuchiki

Old Post Sep 12th, 2005 11:59 AM
MerMorgan02
I Am On Errantry

OK, here we go...

"So...," Megan sighed later that day, in front of her lap top. a message appeared from Julie.

Stravaganza*star: omg, wat the heck r we gonna do?

Megan pecked at the key board. She had worried about the whole "wizarding school" thing ever since Julz's mom came to pick her up. what were they going to do?

fantasy_bum22: look, i no as much as u do, and Marissa said she would do something...
Stravaganza*star: yeah, but the question is, wat is "something"?
fantasy_bum22: I dunno! i doubt it weill b bad, tho...she seems 2 know what she's doing.

fantasy_bum22: Julie? JULIE, GET UR BUTT OUT HERE!

fantasy_bum22: we'll just...uh, tell our parents....
Stravaganza*star: what, exactly?

In another window, megan's email popped up. a new message appeared, from an unknown sender. "Huh?" More spam. Megan rolled her eyes. that's what happens when you browse online, she said to herself. she was about to delete the message, when a name flickered up under the "Sender" catagory. It said "From the Desk of Legerdemain Academy". Megan clicked on the email.

Megan, you have been accepted to Legerdemain Academy. Please gather the following, for these supplise are essential for your course classes:

more later

Old Post Sep 12th, 2005 01:03 PM
SharinganFire06
Shinigami

okay

Made by kuchiki

Old Post Sep 13th, 2005 12:25 AM
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

what U*B*9 said. keep up the good work...

Old Post Sep 15th, 2005 12:04 AM
SharinganFire06
Shinigami

im not your friend saratn?????

Made by kuchiki

Old Post Sep 15th, 2005 01:37 AM
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

sorry sorry sorry sorry...i'll add you right away...

Old Post Sep 15th, 2005 01:40 AM
MerMorgan02
I Am On Errantry

lol, don't let U*b*91 bully u like that Saratn. stick out tongue laughing JK, JK, Ulrichs*babe. wink

Old Post Sep 15th, 2005 11:04 PM
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

hehehe...actually she is quite nice from what i know of right now.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2005 11:12 PM
MerMorgan02
I Am On Errantry

fantasy_bum22: OK, don't tell me u didn't get a freaky email.

fantasy_bum22: look, Julie, I no ur there, so just answer.
Stravaganza*star: Fine, I did. so did u read it?
fantasy_bum22: READ IT?!?! WAT R U, NUTS??? THIS IS MAGIC, GODDAMIT! WTF DO U THINK THIS IS? WE NEED TO B CAREFUL!!!
Stravaganza*star: Dont yellat me! =(
fantasy_bum22: srry. its just...all so weird.
Stravagnza*star: thats wat u say bout Jason. : p
Whodaboss: Hello, girls.

Megan jumped back from her lap top, shrieking. was it...?

fantasy_bum22: Marissa...?
Whodaboss: yes, Megan. It's me.
Stravaganza*star: OK, this has officially freaked me out.
Whodaboss: and it's so nice 2 hear from u, 2, Julie.
Stravaganza*star: pleasure. xp
fantasy_bum22: lol!
Whodaboss: that's very rude!
fantasy_bum22: y r u here, Marissa? this is a private chat here...
Whodaboss: oh, I just thought that you 2 would want to know how you would still go to Legerdemain w/out ur parent's knowing.

Stravaganza*star: how?
Whodaboss: simple, really. u 2 go off to school, catch the bus as u would normally, but instead, the bus will transport you to LA as opposed 2 ur acctual schools. u will arive home at normal times, and when ur parents ask about ur day, u just invent a story.
fantasy_bum22: Thats gr8 and all, but Julz and I could have done that by ourselves. what about when Rainfield calls home andasks my mom y i haven't been 2 school? or when st. Stehan's calls 2 ask y Julie isn't at her school? our parents will think we r playing hookie or worse. and we'll get in tons of trouble.
Stravaganza*star: Yeah, what she said.
Whodaboss: look girls. how stupid do u think I am? we will take care of everything. the schools will think that both of u have stopped going there, and we will b sending fake report cards home.
fantasy_bum22: what about REAL education? u no, Algebra, science, art, English, and such?
Whodaboss: we will have school days and mage days at LA. school days, u learn about the "normal" things, and on the mage days, u learn our things. happy now?
Stravaganza*star: Yes.
fantasy_bum22: No. I don't like this.
Whodaboss: that's ur problem. u have signed up, now all u have 2 do is get the stuff and catch the bus. Good-bye.
Stravaganza*star: wait!

Stravaganza*star: Marissa? dang, she left. Megan?
fantasy_bum22: huh?
Stravaganza*star: how r we gonna get the supplies on this list?
fantasy_bum22: wat list?
Stravaganza*star: The EMAIL LIST, stupid! here, lemme post it...

Megan gazed at what seemed like the never-ending list, filled with things like wands, cauldrons, herbs, granola bars, Mr. Waldon's Quick-Easy Pack-Shrinker, frawasai, 100 sheets of loose leaf, a hyrgarsh's shoe lace, and on and on it went ending with three balled-point black-ink pens and a pack of Crayola's Washable markers. it all seemed so utterly surreal.

fantasy_bum22: I dunno, but we'r gonna have 2 think of something.
Stravaganza*star: and ending on that happy, note, I'm going 2 bed. 'night.

Julie and Megan signed off, both pulling their covers up to their chins, wondering what would happen next.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2005 11:37 PM
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

more more more!!!
so now it is Ulrich's turn i suppose?

Old Post Sep 15th, 2005 11:39 PM