KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Multi-Author Fiction Area » Harry Potter the Seventh Book

Harry Potter the Seventh Book
Started by: Saratn

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ChiquitaZ
Everybody's Changing <3

what Saratn said.

and i don't think we should worry about R.A.B. too much right now....that person can be revieled at the middle or end of the story. know what i mean?

someday soon we will all know....

Old Post Aug 1st, 2005 12:59 AM
ChiquitaZ is currently offline Click here to Send ChiquitaZ a Private Message Find more posts by ChiquitaZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Augustus Rouge
*Yawn*

I read the book in like two days!

Cause I just got a letter to my soul
And when my whole life is on the tip of my tongue, Empty pages for the no longer young The apathy of time laughs in my face.You say each life has itís place

Old Post Aug 1st, 2005 04:04 AM
Augustus Rouge is currently offline Click here to Send Augustus Rouge a Private Message Find more posts by Augustus Rouge Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Midnight109

okk........
You guys started up the story really good !

i'll post now .

Not quite sure what the bloodstain meant , he whipped out his wand . He cautiously approached the window which Hedwig had just came through . Looking outside he saw nothing , but had a strange feeling that someone was watching him . He felt a sinking feeling in his stomach when he remembered that his letters could be interpreted(is that the word?) by the deatheaters .

HIs thoughs changed to Ginny . He felt horrible for breaking both their hearts when he broke up with her , but after all , it was for her own safety . He then reallised that she must have found out what he was going to do , that he would be hunting down the Horcruxes with Ron and Hermione.He hoped that she wouldn't force them to let her come , or that will just put her in more danger.Plus Mrs. Weasley would never forgive him if anything happened to her . Mrs. weasley would never approve Ron and Hermione coming with him , he realised . She wouldn't want him to go . Ron and Hermione would have to sneak out .

How did I do ?

Previously Hermione202 and Midnight_Miss

Old Post Aug 1st, 2005 05:35 PM
Midnight109 is currently offline Click here to Send Midnight109 a Private Message Find more posts by Midnight109 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Amber9
Well...it happens

very nice! i want to post...but i don't know what to say....maybe i'll post after someone else goes...

we should also think about what the other Horexes (sp?) should be...you know the one that they don't know what it is? we should think about that.

i agree with Zonko...we can just wait for a bit to revile who R.A.B. should be.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2005 06:18 PM
Amber9 is currently offline Click here to Send Amber9 a Private Message Find more posts by Amber9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Augustus Rouge
*Yawn*

He heard a noise behind him. "Harry!" It was Ron and Hermione! What were they doing here? "What are you doing here? We aren't leaving yet!" Their faces carried a scared expression. "Ron? Hermione? What happened?"

And when my whole life is on the tip of my tongue, Empty pages for the no longer young The apathy of time laughs in my face.You say each life has itís place

Old Post Aug 1st, 2005 07:10 PM
Augustus Rouge is currently offline Click here to Send Augustus Rouge a Private Message Find more posts by Augustus Rouge Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Midnight109

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Augustus Rouge
He heard a noise behind him. "Harry!" It was Ron and Hermione! What were they doing here? "What are you doing here? We aren't leaving yet!" Their faces carried a scared expression. "Ron? Hermione? What happened?"

I dunno where you're going so , someone else write . ( BTW if anyone's gonna kill of anyone ,maybe we should PM everyone else first to see if they agree )

Old Post Aug 1st, 2005 07:50 PM
Midnight109 is currently offline Click here to Send Midnight109 a Private Message Find more posts by Midnight109 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

Or what side Snape should be on...

Old Post Aug 1st, 2005 07:53 PM
xEsaulx is currently offline Click here to Send xEsaulx a Private Message Find more posts by xEsaulx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Midnight109

Originally posted by Saratn
Or what side Snape should be on...

UH OH trouble . Saratn and i disagree with each other . I think Snape is EVIL .

Saratn thinks he's.........good .

Old Post Aug 1st, 2005 08:05 PM
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

Ha Ha...no honestly I don't care...

Old Post Aug 1st, 2005 08:08 PM
xEsaulx is currently offline Click here to Send xEsaulx a Private Message Find more posts by xEsaulx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

So first off, how in the world did we get from talking about blood stains to Hermione, and Ron? No offense, but you went a little too fast. We usually go slow with the detail. Oh well what's done is done...

Old Post Aug 1st, 2005 08:29 PM
Midnight109

So first off, how in the world did we get from talking about blood stains to Hermione, and Ron? No offense, but you went a little too fast. We usually go slow with the detail. Oh well what's done is done...

ok , i'll go slowly . someone else write now .

Old Post Aug 1st, 2005 11:13 PM
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

No offense or anything, but that went too fast. That isn't going to happen quite yet...your still welcomed to help, just try and go a little slower and add a little more detail, but your a great writer. Hope you still want to help us.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2005 01:25 AM
Midnight109

No offense or anything, but that went too fast. That isn't going to happen quite yet...your still welcomed to help, just try and go a little slower and add a little more detail, but your a great writer. Hope you still want to help us.

Yes i agree.Apart from that your writing is great ! Keep it up !

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2005 01:30 AM
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

ok...here it goes...need to get warmed up...
Harry couldn't bare the thoughts on what Mrs. Weasly would say if he, Ron, and Hermione went to Godric's Hollow instead of going back to Hogwarts. He didn't want what he was doing to be like what happened to Percy at all. He didn't want anything bad to happen to the Weasley's anymore. They suffered too much. He did not want her to worry about him either. She's always been something like a parent to him, caring for him better than the Dursley's ever would.
But he was almost of age, and Dumbledore did say he would have to stay at the Dursley's for the beginning of summer, before his birthday. He didn't know where he was to go until their trip to Godric's Hollow. He couldn't bare to go to the Grimwauld place, it brought back too many memories of Sirius...it was because of his stupidity that Sirius was dead. If he just listened to Hermione in the first place. No one blames him, they all blame Kreatcher instead. He betrayed them to Malfoy, telling him that he would do anything for his godfather.
The last thing he could remember about Sirius was when Snape provoked him. But Dumbledore says that he wasn't provoked, he just didn't want to forget the past or something like that. Harry should have let Sirius go after Snape. Snape'll deserved it, and if Sirius had won, Snape wouldn't have killed Dumbledore, and the Headmaster would still be here to help him in search for the remaining Horcrux. Harry wondered to himself if Dumbledore knew it was a fake, but he didn't want to ponder this too much longer. His head ached from all of this stressful thinking. He felt tears coming down his face, he lost the people that was dear to him. His parents, Sirius, Dumbledore, and breaking up with Ginny didn't help either. But that was necessary. Voldemort went after all the people he cared about. If he learned too much about the Weasley's and Hermione then they would be dead for sure.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2005 01:49 AM
Midnight109

That was great!

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2005 01:59 AM
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

Harry honestly for the second time in his life didn't want to speak to Ron and Hermione. Death Eaters could intercept the owls, and then they could find out where they were. He didn't even like the fact that Ron and Hermione were coming. Hermione is the best witch of their year, so it would help to have her along side, and Ron...Ron was their if he needed him. He would stand beside him no matter what, and that made Harry a little less anxious. Maybe it was those two and Ginny that give him the strength to do what he has to do. They were the fuel for his success and without them, he didn't think he could do it.
So maybe it wasn't such a bad thing for them to come along. But he still had a knot in his stomach. He didn't want to risk their lives again. Hermione and Ron both almost died in the Department of Mysteries. Especially Hermione, she got hit with that spell pretty hard, and Harry was shocked that she was able to move so soon. Neville probably got the worst of it, and he came out good too. Bella had done the Cruciatus Curse on him, like she had done to his parents.

that's all for tonight, unless I can get more ideas...or someone else wants a turn...

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2005 02:19 AM
Midnight109

Harry honestly for the second time in his life didn't want to speak to Ron and Hermione. Death Eaters could intercept the owls, and then they could find out where they were. He didn't even like the fact that Ron and Hermione were coming. Hermione is the best witch of their year, so it would help to have her along side, and Ron...Ron was their if he needed him. He would stand beside him no matter what, and that made Harry a little less anxious. Maybe it was those two and Ginny that give him the strength to do what he has to do. They were the fuel for his success and without them, he didn't think he could do it.
So maybe it wasn't such a bad thing for them to come along. But he still had a knot in his stomach. He didn't want to risk their lives again. Hermione and Ron both almost died in the Department of Mysteries. Especially Hermione, she got hit with that spell pretty hard, and Harry was shocked that she was able to move so soon. Neville probably got the worst of it, and he came out good too. Bella had done the Cruciatus Curse on him, like she had done to his parents.

that's all for tonight, unless I can get more ideas...or someone else wants a turn...

I'm empty , for now . maybe later .

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2005 02:27 AM
Augustus Rouge
*Yawn*

OOC: Forget it. I was just adding a twist because no offense but we needed to go faster. We needed to get out of the letter already and go into something else. By Ron and Hermione being there means that something is going to happen or something happened and they came to talk to Harry. It gives a twist to everything. What if that had come to Harry because something is going wrong and they can't meet in that exact spot? Or maybe they came to tell him to they have to go now because something is happening. Sometimes going too slow makes it too boring because there isn't an twists and turns to it. Its just continueing to write about one same thing slowly. When you write and you really like writing and you really like what you are writing about you don't take it slow. You go for it, wether it means giving it a twist or something that is very unexpected.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2005 04:11 AM
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

Going Fast Isn't Ecerything...

OOC: Forget it. I was just adding a twist because no offense but we needed to go faster. We needed to get out of the letter already and go into something else. By Ron and Hermione being there means that something is going to happen or something happened and they came to talk to Harry. It gives a twist to everything. What if that had come to Harry because something is going wrong and they can't meet in that exact spot? Or maybe they came to tell him to they have to go now because something is happening. Sometimes going too slow makes it too boring because there isn't an twists and turns to it. Its just continueing to write about one same thing slowly. When you write and you really like writing and you really like what you are writing about you don't take it slow. You go for it, wether it means giving it a twist or something that is very unexpected.

Going slow is good, because the readers can make sense of it all. No offense or anything, but you went from the letter to Hermione and Ron in two three paragraphs. We can't have them pop up like that, and could you pm me, hermione202, Zonko_13, Ginny_09, or potter luver (when she gets back) your ideas next time...we don't want the people reading to find out what we are planning.

Last edited by xEsaulx on Aug 2nd, 2005 at 11:24 PM

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2005 11:18 PM
Midnight109

Going slow is good, because the readers can make sense of it all. No offense or anything, but you went from the letter to Hermione and Ron in two three paragraphs. We can't have them pop up like that, and could you pm me, hermione202, Zonko_13, Ginny_09, or potter luver (when she gets back) your ideas next time...we don't want the people reading to find out what we are planning.

Agreed !

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2005 11:31 PM