KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Multi-Author Fiction Area » Harry Potter the Seventh Book

Harry Potter the Seventh Book
Started by: Saratn

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Augustus Rouge
*Yawn*

what the hell are you planning?

Cause I just got a letter to my soul
And when my whole life is on the tip of my tongue, Empty pages for the no longer young The apathy of time laughs in my face.You say each life has it’s place

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2005 01:42 AM
Augustus Rouge is currently offline Click here to Send Augustus Rouge a Private Message Find more posts by Augustus Rouge Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

we're still trying to plan it out...not much luck so far...

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2005 06:49 PM
xEsaulx is currently offline Click here to Send xEsaulx a Private Message Find more posts by xEsaulx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Augustus Rouge
*Yawn*

We're? Can I not help plan? Do you have to send you a pm to get involved within this mysterious yet still unknown to you plan?

And when my whole life is on the tip of my tongue, Empty pages for the no longer young The apathy of time laughs in my face.You say each life has it’s place

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2005 08:52 PM
Augustus Rouge is currently offline Click here to Send Augustus Rouge a Private Message Find more posts by Augustus Rouge Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

you can pm some ideas if you'd like. we could use the help. I didn't mean to offend you if I did. We're trying to plan first, then write. If you have ideas like I said pm me, hermione202, zonko_13 Ginnyo_09 or potter luver48 with them. You can still add on too...this is a multiauthor story.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2005 10:01 PM
xEsaulx is currently offline Click here to Send xEsaulx a Private Message Find more posts by xEsaulx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
detailed losses

Okay..I'm not really writing anything and I don't feel like joining this but I just need to say something. For one, you Rogue kid shut up. I'm sorry but you seem to have no idea what you are doing. I for one have written many fanfics and have read alot of them and this is probably one of the worst I've seen. I don't really think Harry is going to consider going back to the Dursleys even though it's for his safety because he is just too stupid. I know he is the main man in these books but he seems a little bit obsessed with himself to me. Two Death Eaters are not going to be walking around in plain site of the Muggle World espcially since the Muggle World should have been warned by now. *Although JK never really brings that up again* Although they may be able to intercept letters they would not be lurking under Harrys window as someone almost suggested. I hope you can take the critisim and if you can't well then I'm sorry.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2005 04:01 AM
detailed losses is currently offline Click here to Send detailed losses a Private Message Find more posts by detailed losses Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Amber9
Well...it happens

i agree with detailed losses.

i don't think that death eaters would be walking around the dursley's place...that is where harry is to be safe (except in book 4 when the dementors came...but he wasn't in the house...but not the point.)

then only thing is that i guess that Harry would go to the dursley's for at least a bit...since it was Dumbledore's wish...but he wouldn't stick around, you know? he would just stay for a little and then go to the borrow untill he could get his appartion test...(if he would even bother with it..seeing as he wass able to get Dumbledore back to Hogsmeade)

well...that's what i think...

Old Post Aug 4th, 2005 04:13 AM
Amber9 is currently offline Click here to Send Amber9 a Private Message Find more posts by Amber9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Amber9
Well...it happens

and what is up with the blood on the letter...what did that come from?

Old Post Aug 4th, 2005 04:14 AM
Amber9 is currently offline Click here to Send Amber9 a Private Message Find more posts by Amber9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Augustus Rouge
*Yawn*

It was a twist. Make anything out of the blood drop. You never know if its a curse or spell marked with blood. Be creative!

Old Post Aug 4th, 2005 04:34 AM
ChiquitaZ
Everybody's Changing <3

i'm thinking that Ginny09 meant that, well, noone made a big deal out of it. he just gets the letter and there's blood on it. then it jumps to something else. not quite making sense to me, then Hermione and Ron are there, and it is all just totally screwie.

sorry, but i had to say that.

someday soon we will all know....

Old Post Aug 4th, 2005 12:14 PM
ChiquitaZ is currently offline Click here to Send ChiquitaZ a Private Message Find more posts by ChiquitaZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hk_*^^*

R.A.B could be regulas black, u no, serius' bro

Old Post Aug 4th, 2005 03:30 PM
hk_*^^* is currently offline Click here to Send hk_*^^* a Private Message Find more posts by hk_*^^* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Midnight109

we aren't planning that part as yet...................
quote: (post)
Originally posted by detailed losses
Okay..I'm not really writing anything and I don't feel like joining this but I just need to say something. For one, you Rogue kid shut up. I'm sorry but you seem to have no idea what you are doing. I for one have written many fanfics and have read alot of them and this is probably one of the worst I've seen. I don't really think Harry is going to consider going back to the Dursleys even though it's for his safety because he is just too stupid. I know he is the main man in these books but he seems a little bit obsessed with himself to me. Two Death Eaters are not going to be walking around in plain site of the Muggle World espcially since the Muggle World should have been warned by now. *Although JK never really brings that up again* Although they may be able to intercept letters they would not be lurking under Harrys window as someone almost suggested. I hope you can take the critisim and if you can't well then I'm sorry.
Originally posted by Ginny_09
i agree with detailed losses.

i don't think that death eaters would be walking around the dursley's place...that is where harry is to be safe (except in book 4 when the dementors came...but he wasn't in the house...but not the point.)

then only thing is that i guess that Harry would go to the dursley's for at least a bit...since it was Dumbledore's wish...but he wouldn't stick around, you know? he would just stay for a little and then go to the borrow untill he could get his appartion test...(if he would even bother with it..seeing as he wass able to get Dumbledore back to Hogsmeade)

well...that's what i think...
Originally posted by Zonko_13
i'm thinking that Ginny09 meant that, well, noone made a big deal out of it. he just gets the letter and there's blood on it. then it jumps to something else. not quite making sense to me, then Hermione and Ron are there, and it is all just totally screwie.

sorry, but i had to say that.

What they said^^^

Previously Hermione202 and Midnight_Miss

Old Post Aug 4th, 2005 07:47 PM
Midnight109 is currently offline Click here to Send Midnight109 a Private Message Find more posts by Midnight109 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

I agree also with Hermione, detailed losses, Ginny, hk, and Zonko

Old Post Aug 4th, 2005 08:27 PM
Augustus Rouge
*Yawn*

Clear the Hermione Ron thing....here goes:

Harry stands up from where he is and begins to look around at his messy room. He'll need a couple of things with him when he leaves. He looks around his room trying to figure out what is it he is looking for. He collects his wand and wonders what will happen next. What will happen when he leaves with Ron and Hermione? The whole world seems to be collasping onto him and making him fall straight into a dark pit...alone. He ties the letter on his owl once again. The owl begin to fly until it was nothing but a white spot in the darkned sky. Rain begins to fall and click upon the window.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2005 01:41 AM
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

MUCH BETTER!!!

Old Post Aug 8th, 2005 01:12 AM
SweetMagnolia17
making it count

hey guys! great job! I'm greatly impressed! i'll write some when I'm not Jet lagged.

thanks melane!

R.I.P Lance Cpl. Brandon J. Van Parys

Old Post Aug 8th, 2005 01:52 AM
SweetMagnolia17 is currently offline Click here to Send SweetMagnolia17 a Private Message Find more posts by SweetMagnolia17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

when ever is fine.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2005 01:52 AM
Midnight109

Originally posted by potter_luver48
hey guys! great job! I'm greatly impressed! i'll write some when I'm not Jet lagged.

Thanks Potter_luver ! Glad you're back . We could really use your help . Will Saratn or someone PM Potter_luver our plans ???? I've PMed too much these days ...........to everyone . Saratn , I still have to PM you what Ginny and I though up for the sixth book...............

Old Post Aug 8th, 2005 03:47 AM
Midnight109 is currently offline Click here to Send Midnight109 a Private Message Find more posts by Midnight109 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Midnight109

I gonna post some now so.............

Old Post Aug 8th, 2005 05:25 PM
Midnight109

Harry threw himself on his bed , thinking . He knew that Ron , Ginny and Hermione would not listen to him if he told them that they could not go with him . In truth , he wanted them to go . He knew he would not be able to find and destroy the horcruxes himself . However , He did not want to put them in danger . It was obvious that they would force him to take them along . He thought about Ginny , her temper would get the better of her if he told her he did not want her to go along . Hermione , she would talk logically and make enough sense to force her way in . ROn , he could never leave Ron out , in anything . Ron would not listen if Harry told him not to go along . Harry closed his eyes, tired , yet his brain was still wide awake .

Sorry , not much . more later .

Old Post Aug 8th, 2005 05:39 PM
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

We are starting over in the Harry Potter Fiction Area. Only those who pm us and have our okay, can join. Not trying to be rude or anything but we have things planned. Ginny, Zonko, potter luver, Hermione and myself will be starting shortly, so look for our story there.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2005 10:58 PM