KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Super Hero RPG Character Creation

Super Hero RPG Character Creation
Started by: DarkDethbringer

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
General_Iroh
White Guy

you fill ou the sheet pick a template (ike the style of powers you want) then pick two powers from that template ok

Old Post Jul 28th, 2005 11:00 PM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkDethbringer
Kakow how you like me now

yep what he said!! if you have a pic or you could go to hero Machine and get a free trial and make it on thre or you could just describe it whatever it would be nice to have pictures.......

well for now at least,

I'm unsure if i will stay for too long

Old Post Jul 29th, 2005 04:37 AM
DarkDethbringer is currently offline Click here to Send DarkDethbringer a Private Message Find more posts by DarkDethbringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Erik18

Name: Johnny Death a.k.a. Hellfire
Power: Mental
Abilities: After a fatal accident Johnny Deathinsin was litterally dead for 10 minutes until he was miraculously revived by what some might call "unnatural forces" and ever since then hes gained the mysterious ability to control the fires of hell, he can call upon hellfire from the depths of the very spot he stands. With this Johnny has also learned the ability of flight using his fire.
Physicallity: Johnny Death is 18 and he has jet black hair. He wears a black leather Jacket and when hes angry and you see his eyes begin to light up, you better step out of his way.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2005 06:27 AM
Erik18 is currently offline Click here to Send Erik18 a Private Message Find more posts by Erik18 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

read the beginning and all the stuff you need to do N00b

Old Post Jul 29th, 2005 06:30 AM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkDethbringer

wrong dude I guess I will start this tomorrow...then.......maybe if this works.....

well for now at least,

Old Post Jul 29th, 2005 06:34 AM
DarkDethbringer is currently offline Click here to Send DarkDethbringer a Private Message Find more posts by DarkDethbringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

i hope it works

Old Post Jul 29th, 2005 08:28 AM
DarkDethbringer

as do I please more people join!!!

well for now at least,

Old Post Jul 29th, 2005 11:29 AM
DarkDethbringer

anyone?else please I just need 1 or two more heros!

well for now at least,

Old Post Jul 29th, 2005 09:31 PM
DarkDethbringer

here is the deal with this in th erp all of you HAVE NOT discovered you're powers yet in the rp and if you ar ean Alien you are not there yet each of you will start 'normal' and then you will discover you're powers and go you're ways some Supers will join teams and you get to go you're own way!!! I hope this is fun for everyone and I will start it later!

well for now at least,

Old Post Jul 29th, 2005 11:11 PM
DarkDethbringer

HERO CHARACTERS
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Shalimeer Foxx
David Lord
Lance ?????
Ragnoros ???
Xaralon Mythola (not landed)
Jean Maxwell

VILLAN CHARACTERS
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jason Myers
Ethan Allard

well for now at least,

Old Post Jul 29th, 2005 11:21 PM
Eleskarr
Renegade

Hell why not I'll help ya out......

Old Post Jul 29th, 2005 11:23 PM
Eleskarr is currently offline Click here to Send Eleskarr a Private Message Find more posts by Eleskarr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eleskarr
Renegade

Name: Jonathon Hancock
Hero Name: BerserkerBot V
Template: Gunner/Clubber
Powers/Abilities:Perfect Aim,Gadgets
Weaponry*: Hand Mounted Machine gunsEye mounted Crosshair,wrist mounted missile launcher
History:At the age of 34 in the year 1942 Jonathon Hancock was a kind hearted school teacher who was loyal to his country and would never betray them.Though Jonathon was not a man for violence he always had very powerful and muscular frame.The Natzi's kidnapped him and used him for their experiment....The BerserkerBot V. the story does not end there The experiment was deemed a faliure due to his ability to think for himself, so he was boxed up and WWII ended and he remained there for years to come until he can reactivate himself and spring from his wooden prison.
Physical apearance:Green body armor all over half of his face is Robotic and has a Targetting computer in his right eye,he has slick and grumed hair and still looks 34 60 years later.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2005 11:38 PM
Eleskarr is currently offline Click here to Send Eleskarr a Private Message Find more posts by Eleskarr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkDethbringer

Smile Participating character

HERO CHARACTERS
Shalimeer Foxx
David Lord
Lance ?????
Ragnoros ???
Xaralon Mythola (not landed)
Jean Maxwell
Jonathon Hancock (still in Nazi crate)

VILLAN CHARACTERS
Jason Myers
Ethan Allard

sounds good I still need more but I will be able to start it!thank you all for participating!!!

well for now at least,

Old Post Jul 29th, 2005 11:41 PM
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

How many templats can you have?

The more you question it, the less you will understand.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2005 12:07 AM
JacopeX is currently offline Click here to Send JacopeX a Private Message Find more posts by JacopeX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkDethbringer

1 to start

well for now at least,

Old Post Jul 30th, 2005 12:42 AM
DarkDethbringer

and two powers for that template as you got you will get more powers

well for now at least,

Old Post Jul 30th, 2005 12:43 AM
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

i mean shalimar

Old Post Jul 30th, 2005 12:55 AM
PsyrenAviance is currently offline Click here to Send PsyrenAviance a Private Message Find more posts by PsyrenAviance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkDethbringer

and here is one last thing EVERYONE must add, you must have 2 defects not anything very bad like...Jacope X has his fire hands and BerserekerBot V is very behind on the times (I am guessing because he has been in a abox for about 60 yaers) and so-on....

well for now at least,

Old Post Jul 30th, 2005 12:56 AM
DarkDethbringer

after Jacope posts his CORRECT character sheet I will fix it and I will start it!

well for now at least,

Old Post Jul 30th, 2005 12:57 AM
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

we crazy houses and fire are mine

Old Post Jul 30th, 2005 12:57 AM
PsyrenAviance is currently offline Click here to Send PsyrenAviance a Private Message Find more posts by PsyrenAviance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote