KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Super Hero RPG Character Creation

Super Hero RPG Character Creation
Started by: DarkDethbringer

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « First ... « 7 8 [9]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DarkDethbringer
Kakow how you like me now

more people need to come on the ooc and the game thread to help this keep going!

well for now at least,

I'm unsure if i will stay for too long

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2005 02:12 PM
DarkDethbringer is currently offline Click here to Send DarkDethbringer a Private Message Find more posts by DarkDethbringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

Identity/Class: Human mutant

Zack Lockhart (ex-boyfriend); Richard Saunders (ex-boyfriend) Mike(ex-boyfiend

Known Relatives: Nicholas Fox

Aliases: feral

Powers/Abilities: Shalimar is a feral mutant, one who demonstrates animalistic traits. She has incredible agility and heightened strength and speed, as well as enhanced senses. She is also a skilled martial artist. Her eyes often become cat-like when she uses her powers. Like most ferals she has an instinctive fear of fire. One on mission her powers were virally enhanced, threatening to overwhelm her human side, but she was with treated her with a retro-virus, and the increased mutation she underwent appears to be a thing of the past

Past:Befor she was born her mother took a new control peel.which mixed with her DNA giving shal the power of an feral.her dad beat her overtime she showed a bit of he power.when at age 10 she was placed in a crazy house were they also beat her.but one night escaped.at12 she was on the streets.

Physical appearance:in casual :blond wavy hair.brown eyes.5foot7.
and in the're Hero clothes:well she wears basicly street clothes

Old Post Aug 27th, 2005 06:04 AM
PsyrenAviance is currently offline Click here to Send PsyrenAviance a Private Message Find more posts by PsyrenAviance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkDethbringer

why did you post that?that is not the right sheet I don't think...... and do I have to ask USH to open a character archive thread?

well for now at least,

Old Post Aug 28th, 2005 05:17 AM
DarkDethbringer is currently offline Click here to Send DarkDethbringer a Private Message Find more posts by DarkDethbringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quaker152
Master of role playing

hi im new gonna try and post as much as possible and help out where possible
Name: Sho Gun
Hero Name: Sho gun
Template: Mental
Powers/Abilities: telekinisis and inventor
Weaponry: and two handed sword given to him by his father before he went missing and gloves with shard gems in the knuckles, shard gems increase his powers momentarilly (boost one spell one time with a 30 min cooldown before next use) the gems are super sharp and cant be broken by anything mortal and even something immortal.
History: at birth sho gun was given to the healthy flower orphanage nothing is known about his mother but his father left to find the meaning of life and whoever finds it has the whole world turn against him, he didn't want this for sho gun so he left him sho gun got his powers whne he was found by an angel and given his powers to do good and save his father
Physical apearance:short brown hair, jeans and leather sleevless jacket

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2009 01:39 PM
quaker152 is currently offline Click here to Send quaker152 a Private Message Find more posts by quaker152 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quaker152
Master of role playing

people add me on msn i will accept everyone and trial them if they are vulger and such i will block them, would like to here more from you all

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2009 01:57 PM
quaker152 is currently offline Click here to Send quaker152 a Private Message Find more posts by quaker152 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

this rp has been dead for a LONG TIME

Old Post Mar 4th, 2009 08:16 PM
Scarlet Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hawkeye113

Name: (real name birth name) Jeffrey
Hero Name: (SuperHero name) Phantom Eagle
Inner Rage-has undenigable rage to whatever has ruined his life and inspired to destroy it and whatever is stopping him from doing so
Gadget/Weapon Smith-can use Gadgets and weapons very well togther
Combat skills-Can have amazing combat skills in whatever style they want(only one to start)
smart-can be smartv and wonderful businessmen/wemon and have the opportunity to be very succesful
He can also create hard light from a red lantern ring he found.
Weaponry*: Two Katanas
History: After the night his parents suffered a death fitting for ten years worth of nightmares, he discovered his father's supersuit and put it on, building weapons and gadgets to go along with it and become phantom eagle.
Physical apearance: tbr (Need to find pics later)

Old Post Mar 4th, 2009 10:26 PM
Hawkeye113 is currently offline Click here to Send Hawkeye113 a Private Message Find more posts by Hawkeye113 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkDethbringer

Proof that I'm amazing.

anywho

this is closed, sir.

Maybe i'll try and start a new one or something

either way you'll have to wait

well for now at least,

Old Post Mar 4th, 2009 10:27 PM
Thedidalia

Happy Dance beer

Old Post Apr 8th, 2009 04:46 PM
Thedidalia is currently offline Click here to Send Thedidalia a Private Message Find more posts by Thedidalia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote