KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Book Discussion Forum » the new deltora quest movie

the new deltora quest movie
Started by: cashman99

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Craft
CTE

I'm agree with the majority and saying that I have serious doubt that this will be pulled off. On that note may I point out that this guy hasn't been on since the 4th of August so your practically talking to thin air.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2005 06:26 PM
Craft is currently offline Click here to Send Craft a Private Message Find more posts by Craft Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
year6/7

Deltora quest.... It would be a great movie

Old Post Jan 12th, 2006 01:30 PM
year6/7 is currently offline Click here to Send year6/7 a Private Message Find more posts by year6/7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Craft
CTE

...yeah, though I'm a little confused to why you didn't just use Elanna's thread to say that since this one was on the verge of dieing, oh well whats done is done.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2006 02:08 PM
Craft is currently offline Click here to Send Craft a Private Message Find more posts by Craft Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Azure
Your socks taste good...

hi

Old Post Jan 12th, 2006 03:19 PM
Azure is currently offline Click here to Send Azure a Private Message Find more posts by Azure Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
effix

It would be probably the BEST MOVIE EVER! DELTORA QUEST FTW!

Old Post Jun 8th, 2006 11:22 AM
effix is currently offline Click here to Send effix a Private Message Find more posts by effix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Because I can
Defenestration

chaaaa yup

Love is the triumph of imagination over intelligence
Thanks Scythe for the awesome sig

Old Post Jun 17th, 2006 03:40 AM
Because I can is currently offline Click here to Send Because I can a Private Message Find more posts by Because I can Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Azure
Your socks taste good...

hi...i'm going to see how many times I can say 'hi'

Old Post Jun 19th, 2006 01:59 PM
Azure is currently offline Click here to Send Azure a Private Message Find more posts by Azure Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Because I can
Defenestration

hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi
hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi
hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi
hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi

Love is the triumph of imagination over intelligence
Thanks Scythe for the awesome sig

Old Post Jun 20th, 2006 03:30 AM
Because I can is currently offline Click here to Send Because I can a Private Message Find more posts by Because I can Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cashman99

Sorry about not posting i am a college student so everything is a little harder to come by so i don't think i will be creating this movie because....

1. Funding
2. No location
3. i am a directer not a writer my script isn't up to standards for a real movie
4. for everyone who thinks "I'm just a kid" go and read the about the author on eragon

Old Post Jan 10th, 2007 02:48 AM
cashman99 is currently offline Click here to Send cashman99 a Private Message Find more posts by cashman99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Craft
CTE

The hell? This thing still open?
Truthfully I doubt anyone thought that you'd be making the movie. No funding is obvious, no location...right, that probably ties into the lack of funding... Eh? Bad script? Lucky you gave up I guess, don't want DQ ruined by crappy script writing. Yes I know about the author of Eragon, he wrote the book, not directed it, that was Stefen Fangmeier.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2007 03:44 AM
SkinWalker

Even still. Movie Discussion FORUM!

-Halle Berry's Biggest Fan.:.Thanks Piggle Humsy-

Old Post Jan 10th, 2007 09:37 PM
SkinWalker is currently offline Click here to Send SkinWalker a Private Message Find more posts by SkinWalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Becca17
Deltora Fan

SOMEONE PLEASE COME ON HERE AGAIN! AND WHAT'S EMILY RODDA'S EMAIL? I NEED TO COMPALIN ABOUT NO MOVIE YET!!!!!!

Old Post Sep 9th, 2007 02:51 AM
Becca17 is currently offline Click here to Send Becca17 a Private Message Find more posts by Becca17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shadowbreaker
Del Guard

At the start of reading dis, I had some sympathy for cashman. I was about to post : "Who knows? cashman might be Peter Jackson"
But then he said he was a colledge student.
To Cashman: Unless you get yourslef some gud contacts, there is no way u can direct a movie. don't get the red carpet into your head, man. Anyway, dont u have to go to some random directing school or wtever.

I find all the people that used to go on elanna's thread here.

Old Post Dec 24th, 2008 04:39 AM
shadowbreaker is currently offline Click here to Send shadowbreaker a Private Message Find more posts by shadowbreaker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DQfan

Smile DQ movie

Sorry i am very late on the discussion.

I might be able to do the animations with Adobe flash or a 3d program. The adobe and 3d program may cost a little. I can also possibly act or get you some places to do some screen shots. I hope you understand that i cannot pay for all of the expenses so we might need to get some help.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2009 02:08 PM
DQfan is currently offline Click here to Send DQfan a Private Message Find more posts by DQfan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DQfan

Smile dq movie

hi i might be able to help out. you name it might be able to do it. i can possibly do the animations.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2009 02:56 PM
DQfan is currently offline Click here to Send DQfan a Private Message Find more posts by DQfan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DQfan

hey still need any help?

Old Post Jul 14th, 2009 02:56 PM
xflamex20

Sleep you can't dis deltora quest

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Onlyifits_PG-13
Okay are you all like kids, and do you have pro. movie production ekwipment. Cause if you don't then.......................Good luck with that (Deltora movie) i'm goin' to the thread that actualy is thinkin' about sendin an E-mail to the Author! and domt bother replyin' back!

have you ever even read a deltora quest book it is the best book i have ever read and i've read over 500 book's so don't dis deltora quest. i think the movie will be just as good or better than the books

Old Post Nov 16th, 2009 11:53 PM
xflamex20 is currently offline Click here to Send xflamex20 a Private Message Find more posts by xflamex20 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xflamex20

i think the script should be every thing that they say in the book hope i helped

Old Post Nov 16th, 2009 11:55 PM
xflamex20 is currently offline Click here to Send xflamex20 a Private Message Find more posts by xflamex20 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DQfan

To help out cashman.......and yes i've read all the quest books and shadowlands books.........i would love to be one of the writers for this movie..............anyone else want to help?

Old Post Nov 20th, 2009 01:17 AM
axel18189

I envision Viggo Mortensen as Barda if that helps maybe even Elijah Wood as lief.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2014 05:43 PM
axel18189 is currently offline Click here to Send axel18189 a Private Message Find more posts by axel18189 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote