KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » Appreciation and Anti Threads » Anti Thread --- (R/H) "Because it'd be downright wrong."

Anti Thread --- (R/H) "Because it'd be downright wrong."
Started by: DarkC

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): « First ... « 7 8 [9] 10 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dresta

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Pielover666
I'm Tired, hungary, and really stressed, but I still spell correctly, so shut it!

no u don't

Old Post Sep 19th, 2005 09:41 PM
Dresta is currently offline Click here to Send Dresta a Private Message Find more posts by Dresta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

he does have a point. Hungry.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2005 09:49 PM
xEsaulx is currently offline Click here to Send xEsaulx a Private Message Find more posts by xEsaulx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
biggesthpfan
The Couch Warmer

Originally posted by a1hsauce
I seriously wanted Harry to have hooked up with Hermione... nothin against Ron...but Harry just had that better relationship with Hermione...she was always so comfortable around him and was able to open up to him.

thats exactly why she likes ron you see she compfrotable around harry which means she sees him as a friend and only as a friend

Last edited by biggesthpfan on Sep 22nd, 2005 at 09:02 PM

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2005 09:00 PM
biggesthpfan is currently offline Click here to Send biggesthpfan a Private Message Find more posts by biggesthpfan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JesuseyGoodness
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Dresta
no u don't

You don't either. It's "you" not "u"......idiot.
Originally posted by zac_j
hungary? i didnt know you were a country!!!

DAMMIT!!! I'm constantly making that mistake when typing!

The Trio of Fire lives!!!!! However the flame may filcker, it's light will guide the world!

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2005 10:48 PM
JesuseyGoodness is currently offline Click here to Send JesuseyGoodness a Private Message Find more posts by JesuseyGoodness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Forcewielder

Originally posted by biggesthpfan
thats exactly why she likes ron you see she compfrotable around harry which means she sees him as a friend and only as a friend

But when Hermoine is around Ron, she doesn't feel comfortable around him and she hates it when he insults her and yet, she would see him as a boyfriend? I don't buy that kind of logic.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2005 11:22 AM
Forcewielder is currently offline Click here to Send Forcewielder a Private Message Find more posts by Forcewielder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
#1Rupert_Lover
Loving Rupert Grint

I'm nowhere near upset about Ron and Hermione liking each other. I think it's adorable.

Originally posted by Forcewielder
But when Hermoine is around Ron, she doesn't feel comfortable around him and she hates it when he insults her and yet, she would see him as a boyfriend? I don't buy that kind of logic.

first off, it's called a "Love/hate" relationship. And I think Hermione's comfortable with Ron at some points, and other times she can't stand him. But I believe that it was because Ron still acted immature. he just needed a little push of some sort, and he apparently got it. did anybody besides me notice that after Ron almost got poisoned, Ron and Hermione didn't argue once for the rest of the book? As a matter of fact, they were being really nice to each other. I think Ron almost dying was a life changing moment for the both of them, or something.

Buds-MerMorgan02; AddictedToBoys

Old Post Sep 25th, 2005 12:39 PM
#1Rupert_Lover is currently offline Click here to Send #1Rupert_Lover a Private Message Find more posts by #1Rupert_Lover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LiveAndLetDie

Originally posted by The Phantom
Down with Ron and Hermy, up with Harry and Ginny and Ron and Luna! Hermy and Harry too cliched!

Ron/Luna Happy Dance eek!

Ron/Hermione= sick How does arguing mean that you love someone? I argue with people all the time, it doesn`t mean I love them roll eyes (sarcastic)

I opened the door when it was cold outside
Hopin you`d find your own way in

Old Post Sep 25th, 2005 02:55 PM
LiveAndLetDie is currently offline Click here to Send LiveAndLetDie a Private Message Find more posts by LiveAndLetDie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

Originally posted by LiveAndLetDie
Ron/Luna Happy Dance eek!

Ron/Hermione= sick How does arguing mean that you love someone? I argue with people all the time, it doesn`t mean I love them roll eyes (sarcastic)
I am starting to see no one understands a love/hate relationship. I understand it that Ron and Hermione will most likely end up together, but I like Ron and Luna better.

Thank you Neha for the sig!
This years Musical: Little Shop of Horrors (sig for it hopefully coming soon)

Old Post Sep 25th, 2005 05:54 PM
The Phantom is currently offline Click here to Send The Phantom a Private Message Find more posts by The Phantom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zac_j
Hogsmeade RP by Zac J!!!

Mrs. Luna Weasley? erm

Thanks for the sig, KillTheLight!!!

Old Post Sep 25th, 2005 06:28 PM
zac_j is currently offline Click here to Send zac_j a Private Message Find more posts by zac_j Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

The REAL reason that people are disappointed with Hermoine ending up with Ron (as if it were a COMPLETE mystery :rolleyessmile is because they relate to Hermoine. They have similar personalities. Similar likes. They see themselves in Hermoine. Hermoine is the posterchild for all geeky girls/outcasts/internet nerds. And of course they want Hermoine to end up with Harry to fulfill their own perverse fantasies.

Ginny? Beautiful, smart, and popular. Ends up with the hero. And the majority of female readers of Harry Potter simply don't want that happening. Hermoine is just an emulation of themselves.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2005 08:02 PM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet
Hi

I don't like this couple at all, and I hope it never happens.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2005 12:20 PM
Scarlet is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
slim_thug
Restricted

Account Restricted

ya me too

Old Post Sep 26th, 2005 07:05 PM
slim_thug is currently offline Click here to Send slim_thug a Private Message Find more posts by slim_thug Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

Originally posted by zac_j
Mrs. Luna Weasley? erm
It's what I like. I think they make a great couple. How a name sounds means nothing in the game of love.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2005 12:18 AM
The Phantom is currently offline Click here to Send The Phantom a Private Message Find more posts by The Phantom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MistressofSnape
Slytherin's Bookaholic

that is so true because i certaintly don't see myself in Ginny

Old Post Oct 4th, 2005 10:10 AM
MistressofSnape is currently offline Click here to Send MistressofSnape a Private Message Find more posts by MistressofSnape Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MistressofSnape
Slytherin's Bookaholic

But why RON? the whole thing was kinda obvious but still....Ron doesn't even try to be smart.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2005 10:12 AM
MistressofSnape is currently offline Click here to Send MistressofSnape a Private Message Find more posts by MistressofSnape Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
#1Rupert_Lover
Loving Rupert Grint

Originally posted by Draco69
The REAL reason that people are disappointed with Hermoine ending up with Ron (as if it were a COMPLETE mystery :rolleyessmile is because they relate to Hermoine. They have similar personalities. Similar likes. They see themselves in Hermoine. Hermoine is the posterchild for all geeky girls/outcasts/internet nerds. And of course they want Hermoine to end up with Harry to fulfill their own perverse fantasies.

Ginny? Beautiful, smart, and popular. Ends up with the hero. And the majority of female readers of Harry Potter simply don't want that happening. Hermoine is just an emulation of themselves.

Actually, I'd personally want to end up with the sidekick. they're so much cooler. And I also never found Harry too attractive. He gets angry too easily. and I also don't like how heroes always have to get the main girl. it drives me insane.

Originally posted by MistressofSnape
But why RON? the whole thing was kinda obvious but still....Ron doesn't even try to be smart.

Well, it's probably something she sees in him that nobody else can. that's usually the idea. I personally find that kind of thing adorable, and I find it interesting watching their relationship grow. Especially when they practically hated each other at first. now look what's happening! they comfort eachother, for crying out loud! (Like when Ron was holding Hermione and stroking her hair at Dumbledore's funeral.)

Buds-MerMorgan02; AddictedToBoys

Old Post Oct 5th, 2005 08:10 PM
#1Rupert_Lover is currently offline Click here to Send #1Rupert_Lover a Private Message Find more posts by #1Rupert_Lover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Oomny
Promising Tomorrows

Originally posted by a1hsauce
I seriously wanted Harry to have hooked up with Hermione... nothin against Ron...but Harry just had that better relationship with Hermione...she was always so comfortable around him and was able to open up to him.

YOU ARE STRANGE ! LOOK AT ALL THE CLUES THEY ARE EVERYWHERE " TO ME.." - Hits self - okay got that out of my system

Last edited by Oomny on Oct 6th, 2005 at 12:58 AM

Old Post Oct 6th, 2005 12:49 AM
Oomny is currently offline Click here to Send Oomny a Private Message Find more posts by Oomny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
danagrint1
Rupert's Wife

Harry and Ginny
Hermione and ROnsmile

Old Post Oct 7th, 2005 07:59 PM
danagrint1 is currently offline Click here to Send danagrint1 a Private Message Find more posts by danagrint1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

Originally posted by danagrint
Harry and Ginny
Hermione and ROnsmile
No no no. Harry and Ginny, Ron and Luna!

Old Post Oct 7th, 2005 09:44 PM
RoguePw25
Hogwarts Headboy

Merged your thread guys!

Learn from yesterday...
Live for today...
Hope for tomorrow...

Old Post Oct 7th, 2005 11:43 PM
RoguePw25 is currently offline Click here to Send RoguePw25 a Private Message Find more posts by RoguePw25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote