KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Batman » Could Batman Actually Happen??

Could Batman Actually Happen??
Started by: DigiMark007

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
b-dan
Son of Sparda

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Khellendros
Already been done. I AM Batman.
!!!!! i am scarecrow!!!!!!

Old Post Jul 30th, 2005 10:50 PM
b-dan is currently offline Click here to Send b-dan a Private Message Find more posts by b-dan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Originally posted by Blair Wind
bah...if i knew people commited enough I would do it...but damn people are so flaky I mean just cuz a guy has a gun doesnt mean you run! roll eyes (sarcastic) nah serouisly If I had the resourses, hell ya I would...I get tired of seeing crime taking place all the time.....then again, id probably want to be more like a ironman+batman character= Batman Beyond....more durablity, less chance of death...
but still....
I would join forces with you.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Jul 30th, 2005 10:53 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

anyone here a bored millionaire who would invest in us?? lol

>010010100100000101010010010101100100100101010011<

Old Post Jul 31st, 2005 02:58 PM
Blair Wind is currently offline Click here to Send Blair Wind a Private Message Find more posts by Blair Wind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

anyone here a bored millionaire who would invest in us?? lol

i'm barely a hundredaire

sad

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jul 31st, 2005 04:40 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

lol, we can only hope.........maybe, that would be cool if someone here actually was that rich....lol that would be funny...

Old Post Jul 31st, 2005 06:55 PM
Blair Wind is currently offline Click here to Send Blair Wind a Private Message Find more posts by Blair Wind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

Originally posted by DigiMark007
I can be the stealth guy...for informatoin gathering and such. The killing and fighting part isn't my style. Much too messy.

Problem: We still need a bored millionaire to fund us. Without him we're like the Angels without Charlie....or Boobs!

I have breasts but no money.....

I have said too much.............

Old Post Jul 31st, 2005 08:53 PM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

lol, we can only hope.........maybe, that would be cool if someone here actually was that rich....lol that would be funny...
I will be rich one day.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Jul 31st, 2005 08:55 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Originally posted by Scoobless
i'm barely a hundredaire

sad

Got ya beat Scoob. I'm a credit-card-debt-inaire. I'd be the team member always moochin' off the smart/rich ones. Like Johnny does with Reed.

Gaaa! Why can't there be rich comic-book geeks. Or at least many more hot girl comic book geeks. I'd settle for either one.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2005 01:34 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

Originally posted by DigiMark007

Gaaa! Why can't there be rich comic-book geeks. Or at least many more hot girl comic book geeks. I'd settle for either one.

laughing me too...

Old Post Aug 1st, 2005 02:18 AM
Lord-of-Dreams
pimpin member

exactly... if you're all prepped up with weapons, body armour and fight training there's no reason you couldn't stop a mugger or rapist.... you just have to find them first

it would be more likely to happen between a group of people than an individual though... they can cover more ground and back each other up..... you could even have snipers for backup

5 or 6 determined guys could make a difference.... who's in?
I'm in!! I could be the young, sexy one who's always making wisecracks!! look, look: pfff super my ass!! See????? That was a wisecrack!! I also know judo and I box... oh, and I'm not rich, but I ahh... know a guy... who knows a guy... who is a chick...

Old Post Aug 1st, 2005 09:48 PM
Lord-of-Dreams is currently offline Click here to Send Lord-of-Dreams a Private Message Find more posts by Lord-of-Dreams Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

lol...wow....spelled backwards...is wow.....

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2005 03:12 AM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

I'm in I could be the muscle and frony line fighter.
6'2 240 punds. My father was in the Army and taought me evrything he knew. I'm 8% body fat.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2005 04:26 AM
Paola
Ronin

by Scythe

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2005 06:02 AM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

exactly... if you're all prepped up with weapons, body armour and fight training there's no reason you couldn't stop a mugger or rapist.... you just have to find them first

it would be more likely to happen between a group of people than an individual though... they can cover more ground and back each other up..... you could even have snipers for backup

5 or 6 determined guys could make a difference.... who's in?

Me... i'll be the one saying "tsk tsk" when you all make fools of yourselves...

oh, and team leader... stick out tongue

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2005 07:26 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bludhaven Boy
The Heir Apparent

I have always liked the Batman stories in large part because of the feasiblity of the character. Sure, there are a lot of stretches, but I love Batman when he is fighting thugs and psychos, and doing it well. Leave the magic crap to Captain Marvel.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2005 09:31 AM
Bludhaven Boy is currently offline Click here to Send Bludhaven Boy a Private Message Find more posts by Bludhaven Boy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Harvey Dent
Two-Face

fool, you can't make a batman with gadgets and atheltic ability alone.

tragedy is what made batman.

...and yes, you would break your ankle even if you had those wings.

Coin lands on the bad head - we hit 'em hard."

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2005 10:29 AM
Harvey Dent is currently offline Click here to Send Harvey Dent a Private Message Find more posts by Harvey Dent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chucktaylor
Syndicate Scout

I dont have ankles! Just kidding...

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2005 10:43 AM
chucktaylor is currently offline Click here to Send chucktaylor a Private Message Find more posts by chucktaylor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

Originally posted by pr1983
Me... i'll be the one saying "tsk tsk" when you all make fools of yourselves...

oh, and team leader... stick out tongue

BAHHHHH!! you cant be team leader...positions taken.....by who you ask? Blair Wind...thats who!!! Happy Dance

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2005 01:20 PM
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

Please can I be the sniper. I cant do any running or anything cos my athletic skills were soo good they had to shoot me...............

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2005 02:12 PM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fruits
Regenbogenfarben

but if you did that, the cops would arrest you cuz your not a cop. it wuld be fun while it lasted though

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2005 05:19 PM
fruits is currently offline Click here to Send fruits a Private Message Find more posts by fruits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote