KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Batman » Could Batman Actually Happen??

Could Batman Actually Happen??
Started by: DigiMark007

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Lord-of-Dreams
pimpin member

So? We would obviously have more irepower than the po po!! bring the po po!!

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2005 05:43 PM
Lord-of-Dreams is currently offline Click here to Send Lord-of-Dreams a Private Message Find more posts by Lord-of-Dreams Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Lord-of-Dreams
So? We would obviously have more firepower than the po po!! bring the po po!!

laughing Happy Dance YEA!!

confused wait a sec.....unless we have millionaires backing us up....we have no firepower....damn.....see ya guys gotta go build myself an Ironman suit!

>010010100100000101010010010101100100100101010011<

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2005 05:07 PM
Blair Wind is currently offline Click here to Send Blair Wind a Private Message Find more posts by Blair Wind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Red Superfly
You creepy little stalker

Most possible hero? Of course. He's totally plausable. The only way a Superhero would ever function in a Captialist society such as ours would be if he was at the pinnacle of that infrastructure.

Likely? Not at all. Rich people are scum (seriously, what rich person ISN'T greedy?). As if any of them would be strong enough to be Batman. They'd do it for shits and giggles then give up after a week when they break a nail in a fist fight with a 13 year old car theif.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2005 07:24 PM
Red Superfly is currently offline Click here to Send Red Superfly a Private Message Find more posts by Red Superfly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
peejay88

Somebody could become Batman, Couldnt have a Batmobile though, in a big city, you'd get stuck in traffic jams all the time. The Pigs would wanna bang you up as well for being a vigilante and causing major property damage and such, also, how would you know when a particular crime is happening, apart from teetering on the edge of a building all night? LOL Also how could you explain your injuries at hospital? or in public, realistically Batman would have loads of Shrapnel in his chin from all the explosions he's been involved in.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2005 10:47 PM
peejay88 is currently offline Click here to Send peejay88 a Private Message Find more posts by peejay88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
[email protected]
Confront the darkness

Maybe someday Batman will happen.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2005 01:13 AM
BlackC@ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackC@ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackC@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

Originally posted by Blair Wind

confused wait a sec.....unless we have millionaires backing us up....we have no firepower....damn.....see ya guys gotta go build myself an Ironman suit!

nuff said

>010010100100000101010010010101100100100101010011<

Old Post Aug 7th, 2005 01:58 AM
Blair Wind is currently offline Click here to Send Blair Wind a Private Message Find more posts by Blair Wind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kieralinn

There are some guys who make Batarangs and real working utility belts. Been thinking of getting some for my Huntress costume.

You can get them on e-bay

Attachment: f4_1_b.jpeg
This has been downloaded 185 time(s).

Last edited by Kieralinn on Aug 11th, 2005 at 06:45 AM

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 06:43 AM
Kieralinn is currently offline Click here to Send Kieralinn a Private Message Find more posts by Kieralinn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kieralinn

smokin'

Attachment: 3e_1_b.jpeg
This has been downloaded 192 time(s).

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 06:43 AM
Kieralinn is currently offline Click here to Send Kieralinn a Private Message Find more posts by Kieralinn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kieralinn

cool

Attachment: utlitybeltblk1hp.jpeg
This has been downloaded 188 time(s).

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 06:44 AM
Harvey Dent
Two-Face

Originally posted by Kieralinn
cool

Awsome...can you send a link? that would be cool for a halloween costume.

Coin lands on the bad head - we hit 'em hard."

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 06:46 AM
Harvey Dent is currently offline Click here to Send Harvey Dent a Private Message Find more posts by Harvey Dent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kieralinn

Here's for the Batarangs

http://search.ebay.com/Batarang_W0QQfkrZ1QQfromZR8

For the Utility belt, just put in Utility Belt in their search and it will come up....the link is tooo long to post.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 06:54 AM
Harvey Dent
Two-Face

Originally posted by Kieralinn
Here's for the Batarangs

http://search.ebay.com/Batarang_W0QQfkrZ1QQfromZR8

For the Utility belt, just put in Utility Belt in their search and it will come up....the link is tooo long to post.

Thanks, Kieralinn!

Coin lands on the bad head - we hit 'em hard."

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 07:10 AM
Harvey Dent is currently offline Click here to Send Harvey Dent a Private Message Find more posts by Harvey Dent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sevenman

If my parents die I am BATMAN.

Homer: Batman's a scientist.
Marge: IT'S NOT BATMAN!

Old Post Aug 12th, 2005 07:08 AM
sevenman is currently offline Click here to Send sevenman a Private Message Find more posts by sevenman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kieralinn

I am actually writing a story about a guy who becomes like Batman....his life imitates him and he decides to be HIM. It takes place 100 years in the future. I posted it at Batman: Yesterday, Today and Beyond...because well, I work on that site....Here's a link if anyone wants to read the 1st two Chapters...I am working on the 3rd.

http://www.batmanytb.com/forum/view...p;thread_id=168

Old Post Aug 18th, 2005 09:02 AM
sevenman

I heard of a man who did that. His name is Bruce Wayne.

Homer: Batman's a scientist.
Marge: IT'S NOT BATMAN!

Old Post Aug 18th, 2005 01:08 PM
sevenman is currently offline Click here to Send sevenman a Private Message Find more posts by sevenman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord-of-Dreams
pimpin member

Originally posted by Blair Wind

O.. shit... good point... O shit... I just flipped off a cop... o shit... dear lord...
O, and Kieralinn, do you mean kinda like a Batman 2099?? lol Sounds cool.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2005 06:09 PM
Lord-of-Dreams is currently offline Click here to Send Lord-of-Dreams a Private Message Find more posts by Lord-of-Dreams Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bat Dude
In God I Trust

Batman could happen 1 way. So a close relative or friend dies in a robbery or just criminal vandalism. He dedicates his life to stop crime. He joins the army and learns many skills and gains all kinds of weapons and whatnot. He is military funded so he isn't breaking the law. He creates a Batsuit with the military's help. He is granted special status as a law enforcer but the cops don't know his identity nor do they really want the people to think he exists. So the military keeps it from them.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2005 12:58 AM
Bat Dude is currently offline Click here to Send Bat Dude a Private Message Find more posts by Bat Dude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Yogurt

There are vigilantes of all kinds out there... Batman is already happening...In a manner of speaking..But I was a billionaire...I'd just have fun...

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2005 05:30 AM
420 is currently offline Click here to Send 420 a Private Message Find more posts by 420 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Yogurt

I forgot the "if" in my last pots..."If I was a billionaire"...Damned alcohol...

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2005 05:31 AM
420 is currently offline Click here to Send 420 a Private Message Find more posts by 420 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Yogurt

Did I just spell "Post" as "pots"...damned weed...I'm going now

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2005 05:32 AM