KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Batman » Could Batman Actually Happen??

Could Batman Actually Happen??
Started by: DigiMark007

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Blair Wind
yes, yes I do evil face

no is there really one out?? lol that would be funny.....

yea dude there is, just go to ur local book store and it'll prolly be there and yes i already have it...its pretty cool, yet funny at the same time, it teaches u how to rappel down a building, bulletproof ur batmobilelaughing and create a batsuit ....and many more! big grin

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2006 02:04 AM
braz is currently offline Click here to Send braz a Private Message Find more posts by braz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jokerinthedeck
Pick a card any card

I got it from Amazon.com

I'm a big fan of survival tip #1 (Stay out of places with names like "Crime Alley," page 7.)

http://www.petitiononline.com/mrvl2099/petition.html

Last edited by Jokerinthedeck on Jan 3rd, 2006 at 04:12 AM

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2006 04:05 AM
Jokerinthedeck is currently offline Click here to Send Jokerinthedeck a Private Message Find more posts by Jokerinthedeck Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
redcaped
Restricted

Account Restricted

Alright Listen

I know what you mean about the character's close up abilities to ours but never. You cannot imitate a comic book character. You can create your own symbol and become a new hero but not exposed. If you cannot keep a secret, forget it. These are my words.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2006 10:10 PM
redcaped is currently offline Click here to Send redcaped a Private Message Find more posts by redcaped Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kovacs86

i'm in! Let's go beat up some crimmys!

Thanks to Badwolf for the great sig!

Old Post Feb 12th, 2006 11:43 AM
Kovacs86 is currently offline Click here to Send Kovacs86 a Private Message Find more posts by Kovacs86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

all we need is money man.....who here on KMC is a closet billionaire?? I am good for being trained, seriously. Get me a Jeet Kune Doo instructer, a Mauy Thai Kickboxer, a capoeira mestre, a Kali weapons expert (Blade, Thrown, Blunt weapons, guns), a BJJ master, maybe some aikido, pressure point system, and some ninja stealth techniques......thats for the MA. Then I need a scuba diver instructor, a gymnastics instructor, a first aid instructor, a private eye, and memory enchancing system. Maybe some computer hacking skills......

so who has the money for all that and the gadgets that we need? big grin

>010010100100000101010010010101100100100101010011<

Last edited by Blair Wind on Jun 14th, 2006 at 04:35 AM

Old Post Jun 14th, 2006 04:26 AM
Blair Wind is currently offline Click here to Send Blair Wind a Private Message Find more posts by Blair Wind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AQUA-MARINER
AntiMatter Corps

u know what it might happen to a certin point like being rich he could get training at a veary young age assuming he was rich then. maybe he could call him self batman and dress like him but i doubt he could ecsape the police i mean would he realy be able to keep all his dna from being at or near the scen of the crime or how would he be able to kepp his sceret a sceret

Alan Scott Respect Tread KMC AntiMatter Corps: Yellow Dawning Sea Kings Sigs

Old Post Jun 14th, 2006 06:24 AM
AQUA-MARINER is currently offline Click here to Send AQUA-MARINER a Private Message Find more posts by AQUA-MARINER Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kovacs86

How would he dodge bullets...? How would he fight 10 men at a time? Training won't help you much if you're completely swarmed...

Old Post Jun 19th, 2006 03:53 PM
Kovacs86 is currently offline Click here to Send Kovacs86 a Private Message Find more posts by Kovacs86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

Ninja training shifty

Old Post Jun 26th, 2006 05:57 PM
Blair Wind is currently offline Click here to Send Blair Wind a Private Message Find more posts by Blair Wind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kovacs86

ROFLMAO! laughing laughing out loud

Old Post Jun 26th, 2006 06:46 PM
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

quote: (post)
Originally posted by HellMaster93
How would he dodge bullets...? How would he fight 10 men at a time? Training won't help you much if you're completely swarmed...

that is true, Batman is just fiction, and while he may seem like one of the most believable characters in comics, becoming him wouldnt be a walk in the park and not exactly something everybody could do. i mean, u cant just be like 'i wanna become batman because hes my favorite comic character' and then take some karate classes, major in forensic science, detective study, criminology, then get top prototype equipment ect. and expect to be him all in a hunch. there has to be a reason why u want to become a one man-army crime fighting symbol like Batman. Bruce's reason: his parents were murdered. so he forever has a chip on his shoulder for criminals. any criminal. and dont try to make up reasons to make it look like ur life was shitty, lol believe me, ive already done it before laughing and nothin happened. u have to have a drive, a passion for defeating guys like joe chill who killed his parents.

so no, i dont think anyone could just be batman because of the fact hes peak human and everything he has trained for can be achieved but comes all with an extremely strong will that goes way beyond our own physical and mental limits we know. or. not even a handful of people could do it IMO.

its still fun to dream though. big grin

Old Post Jun 27th, 2006 06:19 AM
braz is currently offline Click here to Send braz a Private Message Find more posts by braz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kovacs86

NOONE couyld be Batman. He has lifted 1000 lbs before... name 1 human who's done that, b!tch...

Old Post Jun 27th, 2006 04:05 PM
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

Blair Wind shifty

Old Post Jun 27th, 2006 06:17 PM
Stealth Agent
Screen Writer

Batman could be real, its just a snowballs shot in hell that there'd ever be the right combination. Billionare or possibly millonaire+nonselfish+the neccesary drive
(as described by braz)+To survive being Batman for more then a week+training+technology.

Plus given a month FBI would be up the ass on Bats.

It's possible in theory, just extremley hard.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2006 01:55 AM
Stealth Agent is currently offline Click here to Send Stealth Agent a Private Message Find more posts by Stealth Agent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kovacs86

All but imossible...

Old Post Jun 28th, 2006 03:38 PM
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

unless you have ninja training ninja

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2006 11:21 PM
Kovacs86

LOL...

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2006 04:36 PM
Edward Nygma
The Riddler

Would it be possible to make a grapnel gun in real life?

Old Post Jul 7th, 2006 05:52 AM
Edward Nygma is currently offline Click here to Send Edward Nygma a Private Message Find more posts by Edward Nygma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kovacs86

IU guess so... not exactly like that but a gun that propels out a retractable cord w/ grapple hook? Yeah...

Old Post Jul 7th, 2006 03:56 PM
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

ninjas have it shifty

Old Post Jul 11th, 2006 07:48 PM
Mr Parker

I never could get into Batman near as much as I could spider-man because in a real world they wouldnt allow you to take the law into your own hands like he does and eventually they would capture him.His batmobile isnt like Airwolf where it can just zoom off somewhere and not be detected by radar.And he's not like spider-man who is so quick and fast he can just swing by into a building and change his clothes and blend in with everybody else in the crowd.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2006 10:31 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote