KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Stars & Celebrities » Gary Oldman

Whats the best Sex pistols Song
This poll is closed.
Anarchy in the Uk 2 66.67%
God save the queen 1 33.33%
Pretty Vacant 0 0%
Bodies 0 0%
Holidays in the sun 0 0%
Total: 3 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Gary Oldman
Started by: Libertine

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (12): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Libertine
Albion on sail to arcadia

Gary Oldmans Official fan Thread

Gary Oldman is the greatest actor EVER! Anyone who says that hes crap are mental!

Attachment: gary oldman.jpg
This has been downloaded 175 time(s).

Muse, The Libertines, the beatles and Green Day are the greatest bands in the world

Old Post Feb 10th, 2004 01:52 PM
Libertine is currently offline Click here to Send Libertine a Private Message Find more posts by Libertine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
johnny_rotten

Answer 1 : Poll : best pistols song : EMI

Gary Oldman is a competent actor, average, adequate. There are many others out there that are better IMHO

Old Post Feb 10th, 2004 02:04 PM
johnny_rotten is currently offline Click here to Send johnny_rotten a Private Message Find more posts by johnny_rotten Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

Bodies...........

Oldman is a great actor........he should have stayed away from the piece of crap that was Sid and Nancy.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2004 02:13 PM
Evil Dead is currently offline Click here to Send Evil Dead a Private Message Find more posts by Evil Dead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Laviera_j
Kadehadaire_Mage_:)

Agreed - that was so shite!

Work that magic!
Work that magic!

All at the KMC tig! BOPrecruit16,Raven Guardia, charmaine,Exa, Tela,Nabokonir, cheekymunkey,airangel,tassie,ADSkinner,airangel429
,Eez! Everybody!

Old Post Feb 10th, 2004 03:45 PM
Laviera_j is currently offline Click here to Send Laviera_j a Private Message Find more posts by Laviera_j Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkweaver
Frobozz Magic Avatar Co.

Don't forget...

- Leon, The Professional
- Bram Stoker's Dracula
- Lost In Space (Dr. Smith... "Oh! Good heavens!")
- The Fifth Element

He's in the next Harry Potter movie!? Whoa!

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Feb 11th, 2004 03:56 AM
Darkweaver is currently offline Click here to Send Darkweaver a Private Message Find more posts by Darkweaver Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Libertine

Ok johnny Rotten ill put EMI on the poll to, well i'll try anyway.

Muse, The Libertines, the beatles and Green Day are the greatest bands in the world

Old Post Feb 11th, 2004 01:34 PM
Libertine is currently offline Click here to Send Libertine a Private Message Find more posts by Libertine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

He kicked some major ass in Leon. It really suits him to play bad guys!

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Feb 11th, 2004 06:14 PM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WaDe_N_sPaRrOw
SlYtHeRiN pRiDe

Attachment: serious.gif
This has been downloaded 139 time(s).

i support 2 teams..
The Yankees and whoever beats the Red Sox...

Old Post Feb 12th, 2004 04:12 AM
WaDe_N_sPaRrOw is currently offline Click here to Send WaDe_N_sPaRrOw a Private Message Find more posts by WaDe_N_sPaRrOw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jamief90

Excellent in Hannibal I thought

Old Post Feb 12th, 2004 09:04 AM
Jamief90 is currently offline Click here to Send Jamief90 a Private Message Find more posts by Jamief90 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Libertine

Im getting the firm, a brilliant film with him in! It was going to get banned because of a fight scene in it.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2004 09:25 AM
Luciferia
Angel of Music

He's pretty good. The only high point in Air Force One, which apart from his evil russian dude was pretty crap.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2004 09:28 AM
Luciferia is currently offline Click here to Send Luciferia a Private Message Find more posts by Luciferia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Libertine

Air force one was pretty bad, but gary oldman plays a good bad guy in it. How funny wouldit be if he played a english terrorist. ha ha!

Old Post Feb 24th, 2004 01:17 PM
Lost_Again
Ultimate Disaster Area

Well I don't really want him to be an english terrorist, as, although his accent is very strong, he can pull of all accents! Also, I know what he sounds like when he is english because I've seen him in Sid and Nancy, AND Air Force 1 and in FRIENDS. When He's drunk he's funny..."is that my arse?" and, "you wouldn't happen to have a very big fork?" AND "oh, thankyou, youre welcome" ..hehehe

Old Post Mar 8th, 2004 01:50 PM
Lost_Again is currently offline Click here to Send Lost_Again a Private Message Find more posts by Lost_Again Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lost_Again
Ultimate Disaster Area

And, Pretty Vacant is my fave song. Along with Submission. My God Man!

Old Post Mar 8th, 2004 01:54 PM
Lost_Again is currently offline Click here to Send Lost_Again a Private Message Find more posts by Lost_Again Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Libertine

No one voted on my poll except for three people! Shocking!

Old Post Mar 8th, 2004 01:54 PM
Lost_Again
Ultimate Disaster Area

No one likes you. Even your best friend. I say Old chap, would you like some tea?

Old Post Mar 8th, 2004 01:56 PM
WaDe_N_sPaRrOw
SlYtHeRiN pRiDe

Attachment: siriussnape.gif
This has been downloaded 127 time(s).

i support 2 teams..
The Yankees and whoever beats the Red Sox...

Old Post Mar 8th, 2004 09:28 PM
WaDe_N_sPaRrOw is currently offline Click here to Send WaDe_N_sPaRrOw a Private Message Find more posts by WaDe_N_sPaRrOw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Libertine

Placebo fans a bit strange!

Old Post Mar 10th, 2004 09:43 AM
Libertine

Someone talk on my forum Please!

Old Post May 7th, 2004 08:25 AM
Libertine

Is any1 going to falming talk on it. If you dont it will go off!

Old Post Sep 21st, 2004 11:06 AM