KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Stars & Celebrities » Gary Oldman

Whats the best Sex pistols Song
This poll is closed.
Anarchy in the Uk 2 66.67%
God save the queen 1 33.33%
Pretty Vacant 0 0%
Bodies 0 0%
Holidays in the sun 0 0%
Total: 3 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Gary Oldman
Started by: Libertine

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (12): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

i think hes cooll... tho i saw one movie wit him in... and i werent to sure on it ...

Old Post Sep 21st, 2004 11:26 AM
ladygrim is currently offline Click here to Send ladygrim a Private Message Find more posts by ladygrim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Libertine
Albion on sail to arcadia

Which movie?

Muse, The Libertines, the beatles and Green Day are the greatest bands in the world

Old Post Sep 21st, 2004 11:27 AM
Libertine is currently offline Click here to Send Libertine a Private Message Find more posts by Libertine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

errm it was bout jfk ... i think it was out in bout 95 ... not sure of the actual name

Old Post Sep 21st, 2004 11:30 AM
ladygrim is currently offline Click here to Send ladygrim a Private Message Find more posts by ladygrim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Libertine

Was it called JFK? Because im pretty sure thats the one.

Muse, The Libertines, the beatles and Green Day are the greatest bands in the world

Old Post Sep 21st, 2004 11:31 AM
Libertine is currently offline Click here to Send Libertine a Private Message Find more posts by Libertine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Libertine

Have you not seen him in the new harry potter film?

Old Post Sep 21st, 2004 11:32 AM
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

lol.. probably...

Old Post Sep 21st, 2004 11:32 AM
Libertine

He played Sirius Balck in the third film.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2004 11:35 AM
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

indeed.. went to see that several times... lol...

Old Post Sep 21st, 2004 11:36 AM
Libertine

Me too!

Old Post Sep 21st, 2004 11:39 AM
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

lol... i took my lill sis with me so i didnt look out of place tho lol

Old Post Sep 21st, 2004 12:38 PM
Libertine

Me and my matea just went, we stormed in saying we are going to see harry potter and we are proud, then we realised loads of people were sixteen too, so we loooked stupid.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2004 02:53 PM
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

lol.... smile

Old Post Sep 21st, 2004 04:13 PM
Libertine

pretty embarrasing....

Old Post Sep 21st, 2004 04:29 PM
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

smile.. well ive not done that yet ...

Old Post Sep 21st, 2004 04:42 PM
Libertine

And dont! Like i said really embarrasing.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2004 08:03 AM
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

lol...

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2004 01:27 PM
KillTheLight
=bound by wild desire=

Gary Oldmans pretty cool no one can say he's a crap actor cuz lets face it he's not. Also I agree he does play a great bad guy I liked him in that movie 'murder in the 1st'.

Heard he's going to be in 'Batman begins' which is due out next year i think which will be cool aswell.

Also whats the deal with him being in the new barclays bank commercials he's still pretty kewl in them though i just didnt expect him to do something like that.

This afternoon with you was something like a letter
The kind that someone writes but never sends

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2004 12:30 AM
KillTheLight is currently offline Click here to Send KillTheLight a Private Message Find more posts by KillTheLight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Libertine

I know! I was so shocked to see him and Donald Sutherland talking to each other about money tree's, i was like wtf?

Old Post Sep 24th, 2004 10:13 AM
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

sad i've not seen it yet....

Old Post Sep 24th, 2004 05:25 PM
Libertine

Theres been two havent there?

Old Post Sep 28th, 2004 07:51 AM