KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » ~Realm of Shadows~

~Realm of Shadows~
Started by: angel_wings2010

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (26): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mardel
true vampire lord

Swinging and jumping from tree to tree Mardel saw a panther and holted and started to swing carefully and silently the moon made it easyer to see

He found a fruit tree and started picking them for his familyand his son swinging over the pantheon the way back he droped some fruit (by accdent) and they hit the panthers head,his pase quickend and he reached his family tree and laid the fruit down.

.the mother father wife and sone all came rushing towards the food and it was gone in five minuets. they all fell to sleep exept mardel who was keeping gurd 4 preditors

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2005 06:29 PM
Mardel is currently offline Click here to Send Mardel a Private Message Find more posts by Mardel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AngelxWings
xx. Angel~

*Shizuka felt the fruit hit her head and jumped. She looked into the trees and spotted a family of monkeys. She climbed up one of the trees and smiled* hello there, my name is Shizuka. What's yours? *she kept her distance so as not to scare off the creatures*

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2005 06:54 PM
AngelxWings is currently offline Click here to Send AngelxWings a Private Message Find more posts by AngelxWings Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

Baldo walked around in the forest. He searched for something to eat. He had not got something to eat for a long time and was realy hungry. He had a pack member with him, to help him find food, it was a bad time for the wolfs, since the animals in the forest either was to dangerous for young wolfs like themself or was avoiding them. But he and his pack member had to get food soon, or this would end up bad.

After walking around for a while, chasing all from rabbits to moles and birds he stopped and watched up to a tree and saw a animal sitting there. It was Mardel. Usualy Baldo was not very in for that kind of animal. (have forgotten what animal, and my internet is so slow i dont bare check out) But now he was hungry. He needed food. He and his friend started to jump one brench to another, fortunatly it was fat brenches.

"You will too eventually be part of my collection"

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2005 06:54 PM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AngelxWings
xx. Angel~

*Shizuka looked at the two wolves* hey what are you doing climbing trees? Silly wolves, you don't belong in the trees *she looked at them* hey are you hungry? I have a deer carcus lying around here somewhere. Wait here i'll go get it for you *she leapt down from the tree and began to run towards a large cave she had. She growled at small rats that crawled over the meat and ragged the deer out* here you are *she presented the deer to the two wolves* by the way, my name is Shizuka

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2005 07:21 PM
AngelxWings is currently offline Click here to Send AngelxWings a Private Message Find more posts by AngelxWings Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

Baldo watched the panther with the deer. He loved deer so he lost focus and missed a brench, he looked down. "Oh.. I'm this high up" he thought as he fell right down landing on the deer with a high smash. "ouch" he said. His friend jumped down the brenches and landed next to him. He poked him with his his nose to check if he was alright. Baldo got up and looked at the panther. Normaly he was afraid of these animals but this time he was to hungry. "Im Baldo" he said and quickly started to eat, along with his friend next to him. Baldo was very greatfull for having deer to eat, but he saved his breath untill he had finnisher eating.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2005 07:40 PM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AngelxWings
xx. Angel~

*Shizuka smiled* it's nice to meet you Baldo. If you need anything else please tell me and i'll do my best to try to help you *her tail swished left and right. She didn't fear any creatures in this forest and would try to become friends with all of them. She laid down and watched the two wolves eat, she wasn't hungry. She had already fed herself with a large rabbit and wouldn't need to eat again for at least a day. She stretched out on the ground and closed her eyes, taking this time to rest*

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2005 07:50 PM
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

only the soft two beat gate of four strong hooves could be heard, along with the occasional nicker as a sleek white blur sped through the forest. gia's eyes glowed as she breathed harder, she shook her head and whinnied happily. she was racing a shooting star. finally she came to a clearing and the star faded from view. she whinnied again and reared shaking her long white mane. her hooves lashed out at the sky, and she cantered off.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2005 08:27 PM
Cherrywild is currently offline Click here to Send Cherrywild a Private Message Find more posts by Cherrywild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

After Baldo became satisfied he layed down to get some sleep, and his friend along with him. It was first time for long he had been this satisfied and with a smile he fell asleep. But not for long, because he was not even tired. He wake up and watched the panther and his friend resting. He himself felt like exploring. He rised and looked around. He slowly stepped away, felt like being alone for a while.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2005 09:30 PM
AngelxWings
xx. Angel~

*Shizuka smiled widely and closed her eyes. She rested her head on her paws and curled up into a ball. She fell asleep, her body consumed in the moonlight*

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2005 09:44 PM
Lord Follen
Lord of Azarathian Elves

Namebig grinarkness
Animal: umm how about a...bunny...lol jk
okay im a... mongoose...i dont know ill just go with that ...LOL
Apearence: pich black with gray nails and red eyes that chang color
Power: manipulates the wind for stelth fur changes colors with the shadowsto blend in but can be seen fully in daylight for it doesnt work..LOL
Personality: he is quiet and keeps to him self and sneakes around to not atract attention

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2005 10:21 PM
Lord Follen is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Follen a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Follen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

(i don't know how i should start)

Merc with a Mouth, the Crimson Nutcase

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2005 10:25 PM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Follen
Lord of Azarathian Elves

*he climed out of a roten log after eatinf the living termite inside*

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2005 10:52 PM
Lord Follen is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Follen a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Follen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AngelxWings
xx. Angel~

((Awesome Follen, thanks for joining! You can start by being in your animal form and just prowling around, Lance))

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2005 10:54 PM
Lord Follen
Lord of Azarathian Elves

~no prob i said i was going to join!!!...LOL~

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2005 10:54 PM
AngelxWings
xx. Angel~

((big grin))

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2005 10:58 PM
Lord Follen
Lord of Azarathian Elves

*he looked around and saw he was out in the open as he quickly surryed to a shoadowyplace to chance the color of his fur*

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2005 11:02 PM
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

-lance wanders in the shadow trying to stay hidden from the other ones being kinda nevous-

Old Post Aug 4th, 2005 01:07 AM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Follen
Lord of Azarathian Elves

*he ran umong the shadows and saw a fox in an oposite shadow* he twiched his tail an a brease changed directions so the fox could not smell him. he slowly backed away knowing his camouflage only did so much*

Old Post Aug 4th, 2005 01:10 AM
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

-jumped at the noise and looks toward darkness-

Old Post Aug 4th, 2005 01:12 AM
Lord Follen
Lord of Azarathian Elves

*he ducked low to the ground and backed away slower his eyes closed so he could not see the red part. fear swept over him as the foxed looked at him. he hoped he wasnt seen. he thought he might get eaten*

Old Post Aug 4th, 2005 01:14 AM