KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Zzzax,The High Evolutionary,Juggernaut,Holocaust,Nimrod

Zzzax,The High Evolutionary,Juggernaut,Holocaust,Nimrod
Started by: golem370

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
golem370

Zzzax,The High Evolutionary,Juggernaut,Holocaust,Nimrod

Who would take Gotham the fastest???

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2005 08:59 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

I dont think any of these guys could cuz if Batman knows he has no chance he'll just call the JLA.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2005 09:01 PM
armandovalles is currently offline Click here to Send armandovalles a Private Message Find more posts by armandovalles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

Not the Question plus I don't mean just Batman I mean Good Guys and Gothams Bad Guys teamed up

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2005 09:03 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

It would be so easy even if he called JLA

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Aug 5th, 2005 02:54 AM
Mider

bump

Old Post Feb 17th, 2006 09:09 PM
Mider is currently offline Click here to Send Mider a Private Message Find more posts by Mider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tulika
A die-hard Ultron fan

Batman would batkick them all. And you know how that works!

I'm pretty sure that the most efficient conqueror here is Nimrod. He might not beat the others in a fight, but he has a wide array of large-area weaponry that he could use to demolish the city. If it still had to stand after the takeover, I'd say the High Evolutionary would be the man to win the race.

However, if they were all battling for the title at the same time and place, Juggernaut all the way!

Old Post Feb 17th, 2006 10:49 PM
Tulika is currently offline Click here to Send Tulika a Private Message Find more posts by Tulika Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Priest

two words ..Bat Belt

Old Post Feb 18th, 2006 02:18 AM
Priest is currently offline Click here to Send Priest a Private Message Find more posts by Priest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mider

high evolutionary would take over the fastest maybe since he is smarter then all these guys combined batman is to smart for juggernaut perhaps but if its non prep i might still give it to high evolutionary or juggernaut at a tie.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2006 02:19 AM
Mider is currently offline Click here to Send Mider a Private Message Find more posts by Mider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote