KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » ragnos vs. reven

ragnos vs. reven
Started by: Luke Is Better

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (15): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Luke Is Better

ragnos vs. reven

this should b alright

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2005 04:18 AM
Click here to Send Luke Is Better a Private Message Find more posts by Luke Is Better Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

Ridiculously overpowered Ragnos stomps Revan into jawa burgers.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2005 04:20 AM
Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Glentract
The Truest Sith Lord

HOLY CRAP!!!!! STOP!!!!!!

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2005 04:20 AM
Click here to Send Darth_Glentract a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Glentract Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Glentract
The Truest Sith Lord

:.Dipsit's Voice: wwdd

:In my head: wwdd. What the heck. is that some wwjd knockoff? wwdd? I GOT IT! What would Dipsit Do. Weeeeeell, lets see.

:Posting: I am sorry sir, but I believe you are having a minor difficulty making threads thats the majority of the people on this forum find pleasing. I would be happy to instruct you if you would accept it. If not then you be reported to the mods for what is most likly the tenth time. Have a good day sir. As a side not, many of the people just take some time to get to know.......

Ahh screw it. YOU SUCK.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2005 04:26 AM
Click here to Send Darth_Glentract a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Glentract Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

Amen.

Attachment: rots owned.jpg
This has been downloaded 145 time(s).

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2005 04:34 AM
Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth L. Dipsit
Pimp of Good

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
:.Dipsit's Voice: wwdd

:In my head: wwdd. What the heck. is that some wwjd knockoff? wwdd? I GOT IT! What would Dipsit Do. Weeeeeell, lets see.

:Posting: I am sorry sir, but I believe you are having a minor difficulty making threads thats the majority of the people on this forum find pleasing. I would be happy to instruct you if you would accept it. If not then you be reported to the mods for what is most likly the tenth time. Have a good day sir. As a side not, many of the people just take some time to get to know.......

Ahh screw it. YOU SUCK.

Haha! That was friggin' hilarious!

Dark Helmet: "I am your father's brother's nephew's cousin's former roommate."

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2005 06:24 AM
Click here to Send Darth L. Dipsit a Private Message Find more posts by Darth L. Dipsit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Illustrious
Sans Pareil

Yeah, anyone that scares the pants out of the Sith Empire at its height, including Naga Sadow and Ludo Kressh is ridiculously overpowered.

Ragnos takes this, as long as NJO doesn't make a hole in space-time and interferes.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2005 07:32 AM
Click here to Send Illustrious a Private Message Find more posts by Illustrious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eminence
Boss

BUT HE WILL MY GAWDZ HES LUKE U IDIOTS!!!LOLLO!!

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2005 12:21 PM
Click here to Send Eminence a Private Message Find more posts by Eminence Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xxxpoppunker182

i dunno ragnos vs revan would be a good fight it wouldn't be easy for either of them ragnos is more powerful in the force but revan may be better with a saber so i'm not too sure it could go either way. where does the battle take place?

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2005 11:16 PM
Click here to Send xxxpoppunker182 a Private Message Find more posts by xxxpoppunker182 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rand al'Thor
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by xxxpoppunker182
i dunno ragnos vs revan would be a good fight it wouldn't be easy for either of them ragnos is more powerful in the force but revan may be better with a saber so i'm not too sure it could go either way. where does the battle take place?

*sigh*

Dude, Ragnos outclasses, Revan in both force and dueling skills. Another thing is that Ragnos used a Sith sword echanted by Sith magics.

Duty is heavier than a mountain death lighter than a feather.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2005 11:22 PM
Click here to Send Rand al'Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Rand al'Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Illustrious
Sans Pareil

Originally posted by darthrevan89
*sigh*

Dude, Ragnos outclasses, Revan in both force and dueling skills. Another thing is that Ragnos used a Sith sword echanted by Sith magics.

And what's Revan going to do about that scepter?

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2005 11:32 PM
Click here to Send Illustrious a Private Message Find more posts by Illustrious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grate the Vraya
Disciple of Inglip

ahhh... I love the threads where you don't have to think about who would win beer

I got everything!

Old Post Aug 4th, 2005 02:13 AM
Click here to Send Grate the Vraya a Private Message Find more posts by Grate the Vraya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Great Vengeance

The abilities of ragnos arent defined enough to just say "ragnos wins" as much as I would like to say revan is owned this fight cannot be determined with any accuracy.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2005 02:45 AM
Click here to Send Great Vengeance a Private Message Find more posts by Great Vengeance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rand al'Thor
Restricted

Account Restricted

Like, Janus said, Revan gets wasted by a overpowered and overdramatized, Ragnos.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2005 03:23 AM
Click here to Send Rand al'Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Rand al'Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth L. Dipsit
Pimp of Good

These characters are both often overestimated - Revan is no joke. He does pale in comparison to Marka Ragnos, who is, I believe, the most powerful Sith. It seems as though Revan is being bashed here (which I think is overdue, actually). Anyway, meaning no offense - I just thought that was worth mentioning.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2005 03:57 AM
Click here to Send Darth L. Dipsit a Private Message Find more posts by Darth L. Dipsit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Glentract
The Truest Sith Lord

ya!!!!!!!!!! dispsit it back!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Aug 4th, 2005 04:03 AM
Rand al'Thor
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Darth L. Dipsit
These characters are both often overestimated - Revan is no joke. He does pale in comparison to Marka Ragnos, who is, I believe, the most powerful Sith. It seems as though Revan is being bashed here (which I think is overdue, actually). Anyway, meaning no offense - I just thought that was worth mentioning.

Actually Dispit, you missed out on some of the big, Revan bashing threads.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2005 04:14 AM
Darth L. Dipsit
Pimp of Good

Aaaah! Well, in the spirit of such inherent Revan-bashing, I retract my original remark! Thank you, revan, for educating me and tolerating my ignorance. May peace be with you.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2005 04:19 AM
Illustrious
Sans Pareil

The Revan bashing barely cancels out the Revan ass-kissing. Sure there are plenty of threads made for the sole purpose of making Revan lose, but there are plenty of threads where there are fanboys making Revan out to be so much better than great Sith like Nadd, Sadow, Ragnos, or Kun.

Hell, there was a thread in the EU forum that asked if Revan was the strongest Sith ever and it had more Yes's than No's for a while.

Last edited by Illustrious on Aug 4th, 2005 at 04:46 AM

Old Post Aug 4th, 2005 04:43 AM
Rand al'Thor
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Illustrious
The Revan bashing barely cancels out the Revan ass-kissing. Sure there are plenty of threads made for the sole purpose of making Revan lose, but there are plenty of threads where there are fanboys making Revan out to be so much better than great Sith like Nadd, Sadow, Ragnos, or Kun.

Hell, there was a thread in the EU forum that asked if Revan was the strongest Sith ever and it had more Yes's than No's for a while.

I am a fanatical fan of Revan, but there is no way in hell that he is the most powerful Sith Lord.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2005 05:17 AM